Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Deskside but feel like crap. Have had a headache pretty much continuously since arrived in India but today my stomach is sore too. I just want to be in bed but can't.

On the upside, the feckitheismyboyfriendtypeperson has booked his flights and will be coming to my sister's wedding. He flies into London and at my suggestion will spend a few days there before travelling up to join us in Edinburgh, then home to Ireland with us for the 2nd part of the wedding then we both fly to Bangalore and he is going to stay here with me for a few days.

Maybe my stomach pains are the nerves of my family meeting the first serious boyfriend I have had in years. Poor guy is getting thrown in at the deep end. He only met my youngest son briefly last year. I wonder will my sons and him get on well because there isn't that big an age difference......

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tired grem is tired. The caffeine, it does nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Tired grem is tired. The caffeine, it does nothing!

Yah. Need something stronger.. (Edit - like Red Bull or the like. Not suggesting cocaine. Yet. :))

Trainside. Can’t fall asleep or else I will miss my stop and end up quite far away. On the plus side, it’s a beautiful day. How’s the weather back home?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh red bull has been consumed, now just tired but with shakes :pac:

Bright lovely morning in the west anyway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Oh red bull has been consumed, now just tired but with shakes :pac:

Bright lovely morning in the west anyway..

The west is where I’m heading. :)

Happy-shakey morning to you and to all!!

The west is where I’m heading. :)

Happy-shakey morning to you and to all!!

Ah very good, catch you in salthill later :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying on the bed after having a shower.

Will get dressed soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Just take those old records from the shelf, I'll sit and listen to them by myself...

Morning all

It's a beautiful sunny morning not a cloud in the sky, coolish atm 10C

Kitchen with coffee, I've been watching two doves it's great the way they go around as a couple :). I'm contented with my lot.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump Day!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from walkies. It's a beautiful morning!

honeybear wrote: »
    In from walkies. It's a beautiful morning!

Going out now, looks lovely!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside work yet again. Hoping since there’s two of us on set up that we’ll fly through it and be out early (wishful thinking)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Walking to work listening to Mr Blue Sky. Ready for this day!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Thank you Mam. You're so nice!

I bet you have a fierce wicked side though. :) Hope ya get some sleep.

Lol , I do indeed have a wicked side Fluffy , but only if I'm pushed too far !

Having a cuppa looking out at the beautiful blue sky let's hope it's a great day :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thank you Mam. You're so nice!

I bet you have a fierce wicked side though. :) Hope ya get some sleep.

Safe travels , pay the south a visit 😏😀

Kitchen making coffee

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Chester-le-Street (#38)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading to the library and then a long walk with Mrs S.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside listening to tunes and looking busy.

Deskside listening to tunes and looking busy.

Snap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Snap!!

Rhythm is a dancer.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Jenna James

I still have Benny Bennassi in my head. I do love it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Taking a break from pulling ivy that wants to take over my little woodland. Time for a cold drink and the newspaper in the sun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

deskside, working on my manuscript :) anyone happen to know an editor :p

Awake early again so sitting out after a liberal splash of suncream

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

deskside, working on my manuscript :) anyone happen to know an editor :p

I do some editing work actually.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just in from the garden. Lawns cut. Edges trimmed, Weeds dug out and weed killer applied. Don't like gardening, but there is a great satisfaction looking out at the results.

Back to the tech desk for a few hours. Then its a couple of cold beers in the sun and a Chinese takeaway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Bit late posting this, but had a 5k beach run on Portmarnock beach at 05:30am

Then home for breakfast and just chilled with my Kindle, and now just awake from a nap.

I'm on a few days leave, as I said earlier I was to spend a few days in Belfast but got bored and came home (glad I did).. Plans for the evening, swim or a beach walk and go for a pint since I'm not up for work in the morning

In from painting outside , such a gorgeous day , definitely lifts the spirits !

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Couple cans, hopefully be grand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Keeping up Appearance on Gold

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Went overboards. Passport may as well state Yuckatan now

Glorious evening here in the south east :) someone is making me laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Autosport wrote: »
    Glorious evening here in the south east :) someone is making me laugh :D

Hopefully it's Mrs bucket......

Mcdonalds, waiting for someone, only going to have coffee, not feeling great today, stomach in bits.

Got my sun dose, hiding now with a cold beverage or four....

Mcdonalds, waiting for someone, only going to have coffee, not feeling great today, stomach in bits.

Feel better. I look like a right numpty fell asleep in the sun :rolleyes:

Still waiting, feel like everyone is looking at me so pretending I'm very busy on my phone, I should have waited in the car, paranoid lol.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, The Metrocentre (#39)

Desperate for something cool after a day in the sun at the cricket

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed.
    Still waiting, feel like everyone is looking at me so pretending I'm very busy on my phone, I should have waited in the car, paranoid lol.

That's just auto's camera's on ya :pac:

• Advertisement

Back from a run, dinner had.

Time to relax.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Supermac’s with mammy after working over an hour later than I was rostered to. Handy that mam was coming here for dinner as I really didn’t feel bothered cooking

Cold pints on a picnic bench, people watching. Lovely evening. Back on the road tomorrow evening for the weekend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In from painting outside

You missed a spot on your front wall.

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    You missed a spot on your front wall.

A massive spot !!
    Pity the wall is a fence though :p

Chinese time! I only met one moaner this evening, as in a moany hole fecker. :rolleyes: Everything was wrong on a warm sunny evening with this lad. even the weather.:D

No takers from my small circle of drinking buddies, but that's the norm on a Wednesday in Summertime. I realize that winter football gives them an excuse. A pity. Anyway I'm sure they'll all be bored off their nuts over the weekend wishing I was with them! For me it's the money train fueled by creativity for the rest of the week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Couple cans, hopefully be grand.

Update was not grand. Can already feel the hangover. Help me!

I’m afraid I can’t help you but I can be all sunshine and rainbows in the morning :D

The most amazing person gets better every day :) I’m a lucky lady :)

Bedside, I went out for 2 drinks, that's not me being good it's just all I can drink these days and to make it worse I feel like I've had loads, I'm a cheap date these days but I haven't the energy for that either, doomed lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Autosport wrote: »
    The most amazing person gets better every day :) I’m a lucky lady :)

So Jenson Button has moved in then? ;)

I know I can't take my shades off tomorrow because I have 2 HUGE white eye patches and a big red face - argh!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement