Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Lighting with PIR for Bungalow

Options
  • 27-04-2019 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I am looking for a recommendation for wall mounted security lights with PIR for outside my house. It is a bungalow and I will need 6-7 approx. Looking to replace ones that are no longer fit for purpose.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I like the Stinel fittings myself.
    5 year warranty, well made and reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭Risteard81

As above, Steinel are excellent products BUT you will pay for the quality.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Risteard81 wrote: »

Agreed.
    Like most things you get what you pay for.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Risteard81 wrote: »

Have one with years. It's a halogen lamp but minor changing it. It works and looks perfect. Fabulous bit of kit,as said expensive but worth every penny.

Advertisement