Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 37 transfer thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭mugsymugsy

Be interesting if rashers has a knock...Might end up selling him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Sawduck wrote: »
    Have the same 3 strikers, and I'm also thinking of selling vardy,was considering rashford but not so sure now

Have Aguero, Jimenez and Vardy and 2 free transfers, was looking at Rashford too for Vardy but I am not sure about United at all. And they are playing Huddersfield :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Might do Duffy to Lindelof, Son to Sterling and downgrade Laca

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Wilberto wrote: »
    Actually, scratch that one. One price drop for him won't make a difference for me! :pac:

Is Duffy likely to drop tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Might bring Jota in, if there's any doubt around Rashford. Fulham have the worst away record and Wolves gunning for 7th.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Is Duffy likely to drop tonight?

-100.3, so yes, technically he should drop. No completely certain though. There were players higher (or lower depending on how you look at it) than that that managed to avoid a drop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Might bring Jota in, if there's any doubt around Rashford. Fulham have the worst away record and Wolves gunning for 7th.

Going to go for Jota as well since you mention it. Looked very good in the highlights on Match of the day and can upgrade to him from Moutinho since I have something in the bank. Don't like his last fixture but will have another free transfer to help deal with that next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭dahat

12pts behind in a league so need a creative player this week to get a decnt score, smepone off the radar.

Firmino to Aguero is a given.

Son to a Chelsea mid, maybe RLC if Willian is injured, can't be sure on Sarri but he does well when given a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,010 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Out of pure desperation, I'm tempted to take a punt on Lukaku as a differential. Not sure whether to get rid of Auba or Firmino (two enormous disappointments recently). I might also do Kola to Lindelof or Shaw, depending on funds remaining after striker transfer, for a hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Pete_Cavan wrote: »
    Out of pure desperation, I'm tempted to take a punt on Lukaku as a differential. Not sure whether to get rid of Auba or Firmino (two enormous disappointments recently). I might also do Kola to Lindelof or Shaw, depending on funds remaining after striker transfer, for a hit.

Thinking the same with Lukaku but means offloading vardy or kun but need to try something different

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Lukaku is a superb pick if you're chasing, given the possible Rashford injury.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Pogba back in

United are out of the running, edging towards the door, hes bound to go wild

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Green&Red wrote: »
    Pogba back in

United are out of the running, edging towards the door, hes bound to go wild

Or not be bothered.
    He has been rubbish for the last couple of weeks, I wouldn't go near him again this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Haven’t they got 3 clean sheets in a row though? Form and all that

• Registered Users Posts: 4,672 ✭✭✭elefant

Jota is listed as a midfielder, so you'd need two changes there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,941 ✭✭✭krustydoyle

Right lads.. First time poster here..

I'm in a 20 quid a man league and I've been 2nd for most of it and now with a few games left I'm only 12 points behind the leader with all my boosts remaining.. I just got into this for the craic and the banter but id love to win it.

My team is Ederson, Van Aanholt, Robertson, Alexander, Milivojevic, Salah, Delefeou, Jota, King and Aguero

Subs are Ryan, Trippier, Pereyra and Periera

Any tips or advice you can give me to get the max out of the last few GWs.. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Right lads.. First time poster here..

I'm in a 20 quid a man league and I've been 2nd for most of it and now with a few games left I'm only 12 points behind the leader with all my boosts remaining.. I just got into this for the craic and the banter but id love to win it.

My team is Ederson, Van Aanholt, Robertson, Alexander, Milivojevic, Salah, Delefeou, Jota, King and Aguero

Subs are Ryan, Trippier, Pereyra and Periera

Any tips or advice you can give me to get the max out of the last few GWs.. Thanks

Wait what chips have you left?

dsmythy wrote: »
    Wait what chips have you left?

I don't understand, if you mean Boosts then i have all of them left..
    Triple Captain and such

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

What's the team like for the person who is leading?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

I don't understand, if you mean Boosts then i have all of them left..
    Triple Captain and such

they will be handy next season

• Advertisement

What's the team like for the person who is leading?

His team is Ederson, Bednarek, Valery, Mariappa, Petiter, Salah, Sterling, Hazard, Mane, Ings and Aguero.

Just realized i can only use 1 boost per week.. im an eejit :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

His team is Ederson, Bednarek, Valery, Mariappa, Petiter, Salah, Sterling, Hazard, Mane, Ings and Aguero.

Just realized i can only use 1 boost per week.. im an eejit :(

Free hit is the best one to use

Triple captain Aguero on the last gameweek when they play Brighton.

How many points do you have? Just looking to join your league for next year if you've made it this far without using your chips.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

With only two weeks left surely his best bet is to use BB and TC in these weeks?

Squeeze as many points out of these two weeks as possible.

How many free transfers do you have this week? 1 or 2?

Triple captain Aguero on the last gameweek when they play Brighton.

How many points do you have? Just looking to join your league for next year if you've made it this far without using your chips.

I have 2161 points

Wilberto wrote: »
    With only two weeks left surely his best bet is to use BB and TC in these weeks?

Squeeze as many points out of these two weeks as possible.

How many free transfers do you have this week? 1 or 2?

I have 1 free transfer this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Free hit the last weekend, BB this week, you have 15 players who are all playing

FH is the strongest chip, by some distance, the last weekend can tend to be a goal fest

That's a great score to have with all chips in play. Did u use your new year wildcard

That's a great score to have with all chips in play. Did u use your new year wildcard

No.. Honestly just went with the best squad I could think of.. Im an eejit for not using my extras.. But i really wanna win it now..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

No.. Honestly just went with the best squad I could think of.. Im an eejit for not using my extras.. But i really wanna win it now..

You could wildcard and free hit the two weeks and pick a team at your leisure both times.

Not sure if being able to pick whatever player you like for two weeks is more or less powerful than doing a BB or triple captain.

Advertisement