Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Returning Eir modem

• 28-04-2019 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    I recently got a letter from Eir with a label to put on the box that I was returning my modem in.
    The address was Eir Returns, Freepost, SLK540, Limerick.
    No such eir code exists.
    Package still sitting in Dublin with An Post and cannot be delivered as the address does not exist!
    This shows you how brutal Eir as a company is, that this was not realised and corrected.
    I will hopefully have no further dealings with Eir again.
    Have a nice day.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭recyclebin

What a joke of a company. I sent mine back in October. Didn't even get as far a getting the label off them though as they wouldn't answer phone. Had to get address from the website. I don't remember if there was an eir code in the address. I think it just said Limerick. Still getting bills from them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

https://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057939745 - Looks like a typo. The correct address to return your modem is:

Eir Returns
    Free post
    FLK540
    Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Now that you mention it, the FLK eir code was the one I used.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Can't be an eircode. It is not 7 digits.

More like some obscure reference.

/M

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Freepost, LimericK, number 540?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭Lennyzip

Courier picked up mine for a replacement modem .No hassle what so ever .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭ajmull

Recently changed to Vodafone - couldn't stick Eir "customer service" anymore. So far, so good with Vodafone. Returned Eir equipment through Freepost. Made sure I got a Certificate of Posting from Post Office. Now noticed I didn't include Eir TV reomote control in return. Wondering will they notice.

Advertisement