Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Alarm not setting

Options
  • 28-04-2019 7:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Had a power outage last night and now today the alarm keeps knocking off when I open the door once I set it. When I set it the voice says system alarming but once I open the door it knocks off and says fault. Anyone has this before?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

What fault is it showing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ronika81

KoolKid wrote: »
    What fault is it showing?
    Hi, its showing exit fault every time I open the door when I've set the alarm.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you try a part set is it showing the front door open?

KoolKid wrote: »
    If you try a part set is it showing the front door open?

Have never used the part set before so will try that later. Just annoying as it only happened after the electricity was out for a couple of hours

Ronika81 wrote: »
    Have never used the part set before so will try that later. Just annoying as it only happened after the electricity was out for a couple of hours

No part set isn't showing the door open. Probably will need to get someone out to look at it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement