If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steljes NS3

Options
  • 28-04-2019 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Could you give me a price for a pair of Steljes NS3 Bluetooth Active Speakers in white please?Delivery to Dublin needed. Are they likely to arrive this week if ordered on Monday?

Many thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi quenching,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Typical! We have the Steljes NS3 available in Red / Grey and Black - but white is out of stock and unfortunately at the moment I don't have an ETA but there are none due this week unfortunately - you can check the other finishes out here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=steljes#pgnum=&sort=

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭quenching

Hi quenching,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

Typical! We have the Steljes NS3 available in Red / Grey and Black - but white is out of stock and unfortunately at the moment I don't have an ETA but there are none due this week unfortunately - you can check the other finishes out here:
    https://www.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=steljes#pgnum=&sort=

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John, I might be able to live with red ones, just need to check with a higher authority ;-)

How much for a pair delivered to Dublin?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey Quenching.

You would be looking at 219 Euro delivered :)

Hey Quenching.

Thanks Kenny, it seems I really need the white ones! Any idea of when you'll have them in stock?

quenching wrote: »
    Hey Quenching.

Thanks Kenny, it seems I really need the white ones! Any idea of when you'll have them in stock?
    Hi Quenching.

I have checked again with our warehouse this morning and there is still no incoming ETA on the white finish.

I'll keep my eye out and if I see them due to arrive I can let you know.

• Advertisement

quenching wrote: »
    Hey Quenching.

Hi Quenching.

I have checked again with our warehouse this morning and there is still no incoming ETA on the white finish.

I'll keep my eye out and if I see them due to arrive I can let you know.
    Thanks Kenny, much appreciated.

No problem Quenching.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.