Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone hacking

Options
  • 28-04-2019 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

How do I go about getting someone to hack an iPhone? Without going into too much detail I think my wife is having an affair. I have confronted her but she has denied it. Can anybody recommend a website to use? The costs involved? Any advice or info please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,751 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Hacking a phone after you've confronted her is pointless.
    Any incriminating evidence will be deleted as soon as she knew you were suspicious.

The easiest way for your wife to allay your fear would be to give you immediate access to her phone.
    Her going away to think about it, or deciding after a little while to give it to you is all likely a ruse to buy her time to delete info.

Thing is tho, a marriage is based on trust.
    A hacker won't gain you that again, you and your wife have to work out how to save your relationship and rebuild trust without hacking a phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

FBI paid a company about €1million to do it in the recent past - https://www.reuters.com/article/us-apple-encryption-idUSKCN0XQ032

Another lady waited until her husband was asleep, and used his thumb to unlock the phone - https://news.sky.com/story/flight-diverted-after-woman-unlocks-husbands-phone-and-discovers-affair-11117184

Though tbh, difficult as it may seem, it is probably easier to sit down and have a chat with your wife, ask her if anything is the matter.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Mod: Closing this thread due to the legal/moral issues concerning this request. Good advice supplied in previous replies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement