Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laurel problems

Options
  • 28-04-2019 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

I recently planted a row of 100 ordinary laurels around 1.5 feet apart... quite a few have yellowing leaves and perhaps 5 have 80% leaf Browning... What have I done wrong, I did put them in on a more or less fire and forget basis and have done little for them since. They went in bare root, soaked and with a bit of compost about 2 months ago... also they're covered in these little fellas at the minute, could it be them?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/4l6D6jU"><a href="//imgur.com/4l6D6jU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭staples7

Can you advise what happened in the end with these. I’m having much same issue. Thanks

I recently planted a row of 100 ordinary laurels around 1.5 feet apart... quite a few have yellowing leaves and perhaps 5 have 80% leaf Browning... What have I done wrong, I did put them in on a more or less fire and forget basis and have done little for them since. They went in bare root, soaked and with a bit of compost about 2 months ago... also they're covered in these little fellas at the minute, could it be them?

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/4l6D6jU"><a href="//imgur.com/4l6D6jU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Advertisement