Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

possible missed miscarriage few days after period was due

Options
  • 28-04-2019 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi! my period is now 14 days late. I am always on time at 29days. no issues. when I was 2 days late I had a positive pregnancy test. I did 4 more every 2 days just to see a stronger pink line but all subsequent tests were negative so I've miscarried. I got bloods done at 10days late,and bloods were negative. it's now 14 days late and still no sign of my period. what should I do? another blood test? is this a missed miscarriage. who do I turn to? hospital Coombe? scan? h
    Has anyone's period been this late? thank u x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

You need to speak to your gp. He/she should refer you for a scan to confirm a miscarriage and a D&C if nature doesn't take its course soon.
    I am so sorry you are going through this. xxx

Advertisement