Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beacon South Quarter

Options
  • 29-04-2019 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭

Is there any decent bike parking around here? At all?

All I can find is loads of signs saying don't lock bike to railings or they'll be removed around Dunnes. After wandering up to the plaza I came across 6 or 7 bike stands.

But is that it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

There's loads inside the multi story carpark for residents. Some residents keep them in their apt too. For the public its quite lacking and bikes that are left there have a habit of being nicked.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

When I worked up there a load of bikes were nicked from the Dunnes Car Park, seemed to happen regularly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Grassey

Must look in there then. Just looking for something handy when popping into gym or Dunnes before work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭homer911

There is some bicycle parking to the left of the car entrance, near where the Gocars are generally parked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,768 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

homer911 wrote: »
    There is some bicycle parking to the left of the car entrance, near where the Gocars are generally parked

There's two banks of parking around Imaginosity, and another bank, as already said, where the GoCars are usually parked, on the way to Aldi from Dunnes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,768 ✭✭✭✭tomasrojo

The parking on the south side of Imaginosity is probably the securest place to park, as there is a constant stream of pedestrians passing it, because of Imaginosity, and the row of cafés and restaurants.

Advertisement