Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICRSS

Options
  • 29-04-2019 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Afternoon all!
    Hoping somebody can help me here please. I changed bb provider and got a new static ip for my system. Now I cannot view anything either on pc or app. When I phone IC they told me to contact my security company and were no help.
    In the past I was able to go to online chat with Ic and they would be able to sort me out. However I cannot seem to find this option anymore.
    The alarm company said they would phone back but that was days ago.
    Could anybody help me out please?
    TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

leo78 wrote: »
    Afternoon all!
    Hoping somebody can help me here please. I changed bb provider and got a new static ip for my system. Now I cannot view anything either on pc or app. When I phone IC they told me to contact my security company and were no help.
    In the past I was able to go to online chat with Ic and they would be able to sort me out. However I cannot seem to find this option anymore.
    The alarm company said they would phone back but that was days ago.
    Could anybody help me out please?
    TIA

You need to setup port forwarding and find the dvr/nvr up address on your network.

Advertisement