Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traditional Music

• 29-04-2019 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

Hello all down in Wexford town for a few nights with the family and my other halfs parents, her Da loves traditional Irish music and brought his banjo with him to join in on a session, is there any sessions that he could join in tomorrow and Wednesday? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

The Sky and the Ground on South Main Street usually have a trad session Wednesdays. Don't know about anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭chickey

Buckfast W wrote: »
    Hello all down in Wexford town for a few nights with the family and my other halfs parents, her Da loves traditional Irish music and brought his banjo with him to join in on a session, is there any sessions that he could join in tomorrow and Wednesday? Thanks

possibly T Morris I think

Advertisement