Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Duffy98

Sigrid first headliner for Indiependence 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Binky Bricktop

Just seen a poster on Reddit for the Sunstroke Festival 2020 - June 13th and 14th Punchestown Racecourse.

Faith No More and Deftones headlining

Hope it isn't fake!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Just seen a poster on Reddit for the Sunstroke Festival 2020 - June 13th and 14th Punchestown Racecourse.

Faith No More and Deftones headlining

Hope it isn't fake!

Site is now active https://www.sunstrokeireland.com/line-up

Helmet, Bowling for soup, Killing Joke, The Jesus and Mary Chain, FNM and Deftones among the lineup.

Edited:

SUNSTROKE%202020%2010.webp

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Additional Dublin date for Camila Cabello?:

did someone mess up the dates this morning? I'd swear I've seen an ad for an addional Dublin show about an hour after the album ticket presale started this morning. Was too busy to click on it (need tickets for my daughter), but was surprised about the early announcement with general sales starting only end of this week.

Was I halluzinating or did anyone else see it?

Edit: I was wrong, please ignore and read my post on the next page

sabrewulf wrote: »

did someone mess up the dates this morning? I'd swear I've seen an ad for an addional Dublin show about an hour after the album ticket presale started this morning. Was too busy to click on it (need tickets for my daughter), but was surprised about the early announcement with general sales starting only end of this week.

Apologies, I just found the source that mislead me. It was a promo text from three and since I didn't pay attention I missed the Bocelli reference:

TEXT MESSAGE FROM TODAY:
    "From Three: Camila Cabello, Andrea Bocelli second show [...]"

So, no second show announced as of yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

sabrewulf wrote: »

Edit: I was wrong, please ignore and read my post on the next page

What date did you see it for? I doubt they would add on a date that quick.

wacotaco wrote: »
    What date did you see it for? I doubt they would add on a date that quick.

I was wrong and found the source that confused me: please read the post just before yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,917 ✭✭✭PsychoPete

The Game is in the Helix on the 9th of February and Ulster Hall Belfast on the 10th of February. If anyone is into him

• Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Some bands just prefer to ignore us here

The Hollywood vampires been examples on their new tour

A lot would be going to see Johnny Deep in person but along with him its Joe Perry and Alice Cooper. Amazing lineup

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

PTH2009 wrote: »

Not a whole lot to do with the bands. They just play where they're booked to play. Its not like they sit around putting pins in maps in places they want to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

A lot would be going to see Johnny Deep in person but along with him its Joe Perry and Alice Cooper. Amazing lineup

They toured the UK last year and ticket sales were terrible, no idea why they are coming back next year.

Zardoz wrote: »
    They toured the UK last year and ticket sales were terrible, no idea why they are coming back next year.

Depp maybe filming in the UK and wanted something to do ha and the owl lads said **** it why not

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Hollywood Vampires despite the obvious star power are pretty average in truth caught them at Graspop, decent for a beer in the sunshine while they play covers of classic tunes but not really something I'd pay to see at their own show, was actually stunned to hear what they are charging.

Hollywood Vampires despite the obvious star power are pretty average in truth caught them at Graspop, decent for a beer in the sunshine while they play covers of classic tunes but not really something I'd pay to see at their own show, was actually stunned to hear what they are charging.

A millionaires play date

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

The Hollywood vampires been examples on their new tour

I'll be honest, I've never heard of the band. Obviously know the members but never heard of them as that group.

You can meet Johnny and the two other lads if your pockets are deep enough ,only £1202 :pac:

HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES ULTIMATE MEET & GREET PACKAGE
    One Reserved ticket in rows 1-3
    Personal Photo Op with Joe Perry, Johnny Depp and Alice Cooper
    Meet & Greet with Joe Perry, Johnny Depp and Alice Cooper
    Autographed Hollywood Vampires 8x10
    Exclusive Hollywood Vampires VIP Merchandise item
    Commemorative Hollywood Vampire’s Meet & Greet Laminate

• Registered Users Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

You can meet Johnny and the two other lads if your pockets are deep enough ,only £1202 :pac:

HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES ULTIMATE MEET & GREET PACKAGE
    One Reserved ticket in rows 1-3
    Personal Photo Op with Joe Perry, Johnny Depp and Alice Cooper
    Meet & Greet with Joe Perry, Johnny Depp and Alice Cooper
    Autographed Hollywood Vampires 8x10
    Exclusive Hollywood Vampires VIP Merchandise item
    Commemorative Hollywood Vampire’s Meet & Greet Laminate

Cash vampires!

http://click.mcdproductions.co/?qs=7fe2071c2f14d7237af71ca6a1175e6ac8474a743303d8f1491098323560724c6c7cf894e19d1a20e79f7aff028314cdd7aa35a8dfdf9c45

Presale for twenty one pilots forgot to put it up no code needed 80 for the gold circle how can they charge that I dunno but look thats the link anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

Bell x1 doing a nationwide tour with Dowry next May/June. Gigs look to be mostly Friday and Saturday. Lots of regional towns like Wexford, Killarney and Ennis.

Presale starts this morning at 10, I can PM the links.

http://bellx1.com/tour/

Pussycat Dolls 3Arena 5th April 2020

• Advertisement

Duffy98 wrote: »
    Pussycat Dolls 3Arena 5th April 2020

Onsale Sunday morning ,that must be a first.
    Obviously desperate to capitalise on their performance Saturday night on the Xfactor.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Slanes on a Saturday always and the 4th of July is on a saturday but can they really fill Slane im f*cking buzzing that they are coming here though looking like a great year for rock acts next year in fairness
    of course they can

The Nal wrote: »
    Not a whole lot to do with the bands. They just play where they're booked to play. Its not like they sit around putting pins in maps in places they want to play.

real bands in control of their lives play where they want to play, provided they can afford it.

Onsale Sunday morning ,that must be a first.
    Obviously desperate to capitalise on their performance Saturday night on the Xfactor.
    Well i mean they are obviously back together cause they need the money theyll do well based of off the nostalgia factor alone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Well i mean they are obviously back together cause they need the money theyll do well based of off the nostalgia factor alone

Did they have financial problems?

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭spindex

Eod100 wrote: »

Link wont open for me. Can you put up the dates please

The Nal wrote: »
    Actually never seen FNM and would love to. I heard the Olympia gig here last time was, well, epic.
    it was , it was also the loudest gig ever and i include Sleep and mbv in that.

spindex wrote: »
    Link wont open for me. Can you put up the dates please

It's deleted now. She had follow on tweet to say she can't release them yet but seems to be gone too. I'm sure they will be confirmed soon enough

• Advertisement

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Did they have financial problems?
    Well I mean they didnt get on so im sure money would of played a big factor like , that goes for all these reunion tours the moneys too hard to turn down like. I think Nicole and Kimberly probably are the 1only ones doing well since they broke up just by the fact there on tv more often than the others. You see it all the time now acts reuniting and doing massive tours to take advantage of the nostalgia craze.
    Gnr , smashing pumpkins , spice girls , westlife , faith no more even , motley crue now. You dont get over a grudge or a falling out like that so im assuming money plays a massive role sure if i was in their position id do it as well so i dont blame them. Im can even see an Oasis reunion happening in a couple of years cause the money will be astronomical and Noel's playing second fiddle to a lot of Acts while Liams popularity is on the rise

Advertisement