Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Crowded House playing the Marquee in Cork on 29th June 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i'd like to see the two day line up for sunstroke, looks great how it was presented but might look a little thin over twodays.

if SOAD were added i'd cum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,565 ✭✭✭bennyl10

i'd like to see the two day line up for sunstroke, looks great how it was presented but might look a little thin over twodays.

they're headline level, and we have the 2 headliners.

no-one bigger than FNM or deftones is being added

• Registered Users Posts: 10,430 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

You love them THAT much !!! :D :pac::P

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

greenspurs wrote: »
    You love them THAT much !!! :D :pac::P

i was channelling my inner kate bush!!

she was presented with a lifetime achievement award a few years ago and was spoken in glowing terms by her peers and during the applause walks up to the mic and says "i've just cum".....legend!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Bell x1 doing a nationwide tour with Dowry next May/June. Gigs look to be mostly Friday and Saturday. Lots of regional towns like Wexford, Killarney and Ennis.

Presale starts this morning at 10, I can PM the links.

http://bellx1.com/tour/

Nice one, saw them do this gig in the lovely Union Chapel in London & St.Lukes in Cork, and it was very nice, subtle and just great. Booked again for next year.

Selling well already, some nights already gone on presale or down to very limited tickets left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

Eod100 wrote: »
    It's deleted now. She had follow on tweet to say she can't release them yet but seems to be gone too. I'm sure they will be confirmed soon enough

Still a mention of Euro summer dates, on her Twitter :

“ Holland, Belgium, Germany, Croatia and Italy shows on sale Friday. Links @“;

Inevitable she will follow up this years Irish indoor tour with outdoor appearances here next year, Electric Picnic is the obvious one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

fafy wrote: »
    Inevitable she will follow up this years Irish indoor tour with outdoor appearances here next year, Electric Picnic is the obvious one.

Seems like it's ATN based on the deleted tweet, it was named apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

5 Seconds Of Summer Monday May 11th 3Arena Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

maximoose wrote: »
    Seems like it's ATN based on the deleted tweet, it was named apparently

Yup, also Marquee, Belfast, Iveagh Gardens and Galway if I remember correctly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,409 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Pity Crowded house is the same night as Green day in the RDS

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Does anyone think Crowded House will play another Irish gig elsewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭exilec

Pixied wrote: »
    Does anyone think Crowded House will play another Irish gig elsewhere?

Yes . Can’t imagine them coming over just for cork . I reckon Iveagh gardens or trinity collage

I wonder what the status of Fleetwood Mac is now with Crowded house going on tour in 2020 ?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,619 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I wonder what the status of Fleetwood Mac is now with Crowded house going on tour in 2020 ?

Neil has been touring with his son Liam all this year, and hasn't affected his guesting with FM

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ticketmaster Ireland
    Gerry Cinnamon announces his biggest Irish headline shows yet for Summer 2020! ⚡

19 June - Cork, Irish Independent Park
    20 June - Belfast, Belsonic
    21 June - Dublin, Malahide Castle

Tickets on sale Friday, 6 December.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Duffy98

Gerry cinnamon cork june 19th and malahide 21st

Duffy98 wrote: »
    Gerry cinnamon cork june 19th and malahide 21st

Cant get rid of that fella .

Ticketmaster Ireland

Saw him supporting Liam Gallagher in IIP last June and the place was rocking. I reckon a lot went just for him

Decent performer and appeals to the teen and early adult demographic

Zardoz wrote: »
    Cant get rid of that fella .
    Saw him when he came to Cork with LG , hes good to be fair nothing amazing like might go cause its up the road from me if you want to make a bit of spare cash buy a couple of tickets for him and you can flip them on for a good bit hes like lewis capaldi that way people would pay obscene money for a ticket dont ask me why

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

The Streets confirmed as another of the Indie headliners

Jesus why does everything be in around the same time here in summer

Jesus why does everything be in around the same time here in summer

It seems June is the only month outdoor concerts can take place in Ireland ,its been completely overloaded the last few years .
    July and August have very few standalone gigs .

Alot of it is down to stadia availability and bands touring schedule but a good few gigs could easily occur in July or August .

• Registered Users Posts: 86,574 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Saw him supporting Liam Gallagher in IIP last June and the place was rocking. I reckon a lot went just for him

Decent performer and appeals to the teen and early adult demographic

Some of this year's IIP support acts are headliners next year

If any of ye want to take advantage of the gerry cinnamon guy and flip tickets or actually want to go sign up to the pre-sale here cause itll sell out in about 10 mins id say:https://mcd.ie/mcd-presale-gerry-cinnamon/

If any of ye want to take advantage of the gerry cinnamon guy and flip tickets or actually want to go sign up to the pre-sale here cause itll sell out in about 10 mins id say:https://mcd.ie/mcd-presale-gerry-cinnamon/

Gerry doesnt like touts

https://twitter.com/gerrycinnamon/status/1106072958018170880?lang=en

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭TimHorton

Saw him when he came to Cork with LG , hes good to be fair nothing amazing like might go cause its up the road from me if you want to make a bit of spare cash buy a couple of tickets for him and you can flip them on for a good bit hes like lewis capaldi that way people would pay obscene money for a ticket dont ask me why

Gerry Cinnamon is electric live , The whole 3 Arena was on their feet for the FULL gig , Amazing feel good vibe there that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Flip tickets? Hopefully there are no w@nkers like that on this forum. Utter scum depriving actual fans.

Zardoz wrote: »
    He gets the money irregardless ive only ever sold a ticket on if i had a spare cause someone couldnt go. Id never sell in the 100's im not that heartless haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

The Streets confirmed as another of the Indie headliners

Ah ****. Could they not play a ****ing solo show.

Advertisement