Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2020 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

search?q=eastbound+festival+2020&rlz=1C5CHFA_enIE769IE769&sxsrf=ACYBGNQ0Y6F5fZxS_uEz9lCs6JvuUjMDrw:1575484848134&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiM_eK10pzmAhUQVBUIHXWVC0EQ_AUoAXoECAsQAw&biw=1886&bih=843#imgrc=C_OohsQMYusEkM:

Eastbound is a great festival with excellent headliners

• Registered Users Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭boomdocker

Is there a calendar anywhere showing all these gigs/festivals?
    So much happening it's hard to keep track

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Duffy98 wrote: »
    Ive seen it on loads of outlets that they state hes playing from the 7th-8th September its even listed as part of his tour on facebook. If you look at his schedule hes 3 days between one gig and the dublin with room to add another to Dublin. Its common for MCD to put up the awkward date up first to get it to sell out first. Same happened for Nick Cave,Liam gallagher,The Killers etc happy i got my tickets anyway would of went to either date but its an inconvienience to some people

Can you share/screenshot where its listed as part of his tour on FB... I couldn't see anything about the 7th. Are you just speculating that another will be added? I'd hold out if it was the case as the 7th would be a better day for me .

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Duffy98

wacotaco wrote: »
    Can you share/screenshot where its listed as part of his tour on FB... I couldn't see anything about the 7th. Are you just speculating that another will be added? I'd hold out if it was the case as the 7th would be a better day for me .
    If you look up the event on facebook there and click into it it has two dates 7th-8th September i cant screenshot it on the laptop unfortunately ill try and do it on the phone later. But as these things go another date will get added if that Dua Lipa girl can get two dates in the three he would have been given two no problem if you want to buy a ticket i put up the link there earlier for him if you don't want to miss out

Found it there could be a typo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Found it there could be a typo

Are Dublin Event Guide reliable?

Bit off for them to confirm ahead of everyone and anyone else.

Yeah was wondering that myself they are jumping ahead of the gun a bit like. Just saw it and thought id inform people on here in case they had reservations about going up on a Tuesday evening

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Yeah was wondering that myself they are jumping ahead of the gun a bit like. Just saw it and thought id inform people on here in case they had reservations about going up on a Tuesday evening

Fair enough but it's not official in any way. Just someone running an information page. It may happen but this isn't reliable at all.

If you want to go, get tickets. Use the fan guarantee and get second date tickets if they go on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

No, complete bluffers.

(although it's quite possible MCD will add another night if the demand is there)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,258 ✭✭✭fafy

No, complete bluffers.

(although it's quite possible MCD will add another night if the demand is there)

Surprising to see, all ticket types still available several hours after the MCD presale started, right now, 14 hours after the MCD Presale started.

I would not have thought this was normal, for a so called highly popular rap act.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭numbernine

Do we think we might get a Biffy Clyro date in 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

numbernine wrote: »
    Do we think we might get a Biffy Clyro date in 2020

7 times here in the last 4 years so probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭julyjane

any Gerry Cinnamon presale access for today? I was expecting an email from mcd but not got one yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Me too would love presale code of anyone can help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Eod100 wrote: »
    Don't suppose there is a presale for any of the National gigs?

Presale from 9am this morning if you subscribe to Dolan's newsletter!

Link https://dolans.yapsody.com/event/index/499621/the-national

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

dinneenp wrote: »

Thanks a lot! Was hoping to snag one for Cork but doesn't seem to be any

• Registered Users Posts: 43,908 ✭✭✭✭Basq

dinneenp wrote: »

Thanks!

Seeing them 3 times in a year is probably unnecessary.. but feck it, bought!

Eod100 wrote: »
    Thanks a lot! Was hoping to snag one for Cork but doesn't seem to be any

The Cork/Limerick/Belfast gigs, are all available since yesterday morning, on a presale- but you have to be a member of The National Fanclub- which costs about €60 a year to join. Will take my chances on tomorrows public sale for Cork.

Dolans are the promoter for the Limerick gig, so they have arranged their own presale, for that gig only.

Basq wrote: »
    Thanks!

Seeing them 3 times in a year is probably unnecessary.. but feck it, bought!

Could ask them if they can fit you on their bus....

• Advertisement

Indeed - I reckon they'll pop up at Glasto too, so might be 4! :D

Basq wrote: »
    Indeed - I reckon they'll pop up at Glasto too, so might be 4! :D

Playing Best Kept Secrets (also Massive Attack) in Holland next year- link

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Pixied

Is there any presale for Crowded House in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭eldest200

Can someone provide me the link for the belfast show precsale for Gerry Cinnamon. I can't find the code to access

Arctic monkeys are tipped to headline reading and leeds 2020. Weve seen in recent years acts who headline that usually do the RDS theyd have no problem filling that surely i saw them last time they were here and they sold out two shows in the 3arena in an hour

eldest200 wrote: »
    Can someone provide me the link for the belfast show precsale for Gerry Cinnamon. I can't find the code to access

Don’t believe there is one, as part of Belsonic

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

not sure if posted already, there was mention but tweet deleted

Sinéad O’Connor Irish dates

June 5 – Live at the Marquee, Cork (support Damien Dempsey)

June 7 – Live at Botanic Gardens, Belfast (support SOAK)

July 19 – Live at Iveagh Gardens, Dublin (support Soda Blonde)

July 26 – Galway International Arts Festival Big Top

Tickets go on sale Monday at 9am from Ticketmaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Baggzio

Hey all,
    My brother bought Gerry Cinnamon tickets using a presale link for Cork but it's apparently been sold out already before he bought them. He has a confirmation email with the tickets and everything but is there a chance the tickets would be cancelled? For example the show is supposed to be sold out for pre sale now but using the same link I can still go through the process of buying tickets for it still

• Advertisement

Baggzio wrote: »
    Hey all,
    My brother bought Gerry Cinnamon tickets using a presale link for Cork but it's apparently been sold out already before he bought them. He has a confirmation email with the tickets and everything but is there a chance the tickets would be cancelled? For example the show is supposed to be sold out for pre sale now but using the same link I can still go through the process of buying tickets for it still
    There was an MCD Presale via Ticketmaster earlier..

.. is that where he bought them? If so, that's legit!

Advertisement