Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online365 Service and App

Options
  • 30-04-2019 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I have been trying to add a payee using the App and there is no option to do so.  I decided to do it through the web site and every time I try to logon it says not currently available.  Is the service down?  Why is there no longer an option to add/manage payees in the App.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi gjdoherty,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    You should still be able to add a payee. To do this, sign into your app, select transfers and then Pay a Person or a Bill and then on the bottom left of the screen you should see Add New Person.

If you are unable to view this please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gjdoherty

Hi gjdoherty,

Thanks for getting in touch.
    You should still be able to add a payee. To do this, sign into your app, select transfers and then Pay a Person or a Bill and then on the bottom left of the screen you should see Add New Person.

If you are unable to view this please let us know.

Thanks,

Lorna
    Sorry Lorna, I just get a payee list and no option at the bottom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi gjdoherty

Thanks for reaching back out to us.

As it's not allowing you on the site or the App to add a payee we would suggest giving our Online Team a call. It seems to be related specifically to your account and our Advisors can check this for you on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000.

Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, weekends and bank holidays 9am-6pm.

Many thanks
    Alison

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement