Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on renting static mibile home wanted

Options
  • 30-04-2019 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi all, I am leaving the family home soon due to seperation and need somewhere cheapish and private to rent, prefarably without a contract at first while I sort things out.
    A friend has suggested that static mibile homes may be an option ?
    Does anyone have any knowledge on this ?
    Any advice welcome..

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Fuh Q wrote: »
    Hi all, I am leaving the family home soon due to seperation and need somewhere cheapish and private to rent, prefarably without a contract at first while I sort things out.
    A friend has suggested that static mibile homes may be an option ?
    Does anyone have any knowledge on this ?
    Any advice welcome..

Sorry to hear about the separation and I hope you get yourself sorted soon but, Where will you put this mobile home?

It’s illegal to live in a mobile on a site unless the site has Planning similar to holiday resorts etc

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Fuh Q

kceire wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about the separation and I hope you get yourself sorted soon but, Where will you put this mobile home?

It’s illegal to live in a mobile on a site unless the site has Planning similar to holiday resorts etc
    Sorry if I wasnt clear, I would have to rent on site.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

ask around at existing sites? I know folk who have been in a similar situation and rented for as long as they needed. Good luck!

Advertisement