Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watching RTE Player outside Europe

Options
  • 01-05-2019 3:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello

I'm planning on getting a VPN so I can watch RTE player from USA. I'm hearing some of them don't work such as ExpressVPN.

I'm thinking of getting NordVPN. Does anyone know if this works outside of Europe?

Or has anyone had success by any other VPN?

Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Am in the Philipines just now, and i was going to test a vpn for you, but it seems to let me play a lot of stuff with no vpn jsut now, weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Am in the Philipines just now, and i was going to test a vpn for you, but it seems to let me play a lot of stuff with no vpn jsut now, weird.

They have international rights to a lot of things so a lot of programmes will be available on the player without a VPN.

Things like live sport, imported tv shows, movies would need a VPN

Advertisement