Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Virgin Business always this bad? (VOIP)

Options
  • 01-05-2019 7:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭

New business, we decided to go with Virgin for VOIP and are sorely regretting it now. Our installation date has been repeatedly put off but we find this out only when they don't show up and we have to phone them to ask where they are. We can't directly phone anyone who's specifically dealing with our account and have to go through their main number and wait for a callback ... which usually doesn't arrive until we've called two or three times. We signed the forms on the day of the site survey based on the installation date we were repeatedly given but every time we threaten to repudiate they make us a new promise. We're giving them one last opportunity (frankly I think that's one too many but I don't have final say in the matter). Is this what their customer service is going to be like going forward? I use them for broadband and TV at home and have never had any such problems with them, surprised the business service is so much worse!

Advertisement