Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terms & Conditions List.

Options
  • 01-05-2019 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

In connection with this big long list of TERMS & CONDITIONS,  I had to go through it THREE times in order to find the CONTINUE arrow.  I was about to give up & I was in a hurry to get into my account.  Could you highlight it in red to make the Continue more visible. Better still have a box " remind me later".  How many minutes would it take to read all this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks hillbloom for taking the time to get in touch this morning.

Sorry to hear this was your experience.

When logged in you will see a blue text box highlighting the main changes. Underneath you should see a print option on the left and then a Continue button on the right. It may also depend on the device you're using as to how it displays. If you're logged in through the browser on your mobile, zooming in a little may help and help get past this quicker.

When you're logged in to the site, down the very bottom of the screen there is a link here to the T&C's and these can be accessed at anytime.

We welcome your feedback and suggestions and will ensure to pass these on. Thanks for sharing these with us.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement