Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vaping

Options
  • 01-05-2019 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi giving up the cigarettes and looking at Vaping but I don't want one that gives off loads of vapour, don't want to spend to much either, any advice on what to go for thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭conjon

kline64 wrote: »
    Hi giving up the cigarettes and looking at Vaping but I don't want one that gives off loads of vapour, don't want to spend to much either, any advice on what to go for thanks

In terms of a kit I'd recommend the Aspire Zelos/nautilus 2. Vapewild have it for 50 on their website. It's a great bit of kit. The zelos has a built in battery. Most B&M shops will have replacement coils for the Nautilus. You can also get the coils on fast tech.

Shout with any questions, it can be daunting starting off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I agree with conjon's choice,you will also need eliquid,depending on how many ciggy's a day you smoke will determine how strong the Nicotine you will need in eliquids,measured in mg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I don't want one that gives off loads of vapour

Pick a high nic liquid (rarity nowadays thanks to lobbyist-reactive EU retards) and hold the vapour in your lungs - very little to no vapour. You can hold a 40w-50w inhale of 16mg liquid and very little vapour comes out once you're used to it, but your lungs might differ if you have asthma or COPD or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dragonvapour

The best advice we can give is to pop into a local reputable vape store and inform them about how much you smoke and they'll be able to advise you accordingly. If you are a heavy smoker, a sub-ohm device which produces a lot of cloud is not likely to be suitable for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

I'm a long term experienced vaper and im turning to Vape POD's they seem to be the eay to go now, tired of tinkering around with mods, tanks and coils at this stage.

Geekvape Aegis POD kit is the way to go for begonners and experienced vapers alike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement