Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contactless Payments

Options
  • 01-05-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭

The Contactless payments don't appear to be working on my card. This problem has only started this week. 
    Would this be down to a problem with my card or some change to the regulations etc on my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks KBurke85 for checking your query here with us.

May we ask if it's the tap feature for contactless that's not working on the card or are you unable to use the card without PIN for online purchases etc.?

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Thanks KBurke85 for checking your query here with us.

May we ask if it's the tap feature for contactless that's not working on the card or are you unable to use the card without PIN for online purchases etc.?

Many thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison,

Yes It's the tap feature that is not working.

Kind Regards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks KBurke85,

With the tap feature, from time to time your PIN will need to be used with the card for a purchase/ transaction.

If you have used your PIN and the tap feature is still not working for you, we would suggest ordering a replacement card and this can be requested when logged in www.365online.com

If you select the Service Desk and then the card order option on the drop down menu an Advisor will post a new card within 5-7 banking days and you can continue to use your existing card until the new card arrives.

You can also reach out to Advisor by phone on 0818 365 365 for a replacement card.

Hope the information helps,

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement