Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JSB Heavy Exact .177

Options
  • 02-05-2019 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭

Anyone know who would have these in stock? Need some for my new toy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭nophd08

The 177 calibre wouldn't be that popular here so most rfd may not stock them. If you are sure that type of pellet will shoot well from your gun then you could order online either via eBay or voymir, no saving to be had when you factor in the postage, but it is convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

nophd08 wrote: »
    The 177 calibre wouldn't be that popular here so most rfd may not stock them. If you are sure that type of pellet will shoot well from your gun then you could order online either via eBay or voymir, no saving to be had when you factor in the postage, but it is convenient.

I'm not sure if they will suit better than the box of Gamo the RFD gave me with the air rifle but other lads with the same air rifle are getting good results with them so I thought it would be a place to start.
    Didn't think I could get them on eBay as I would still need an import license to bring them in

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Kran

I’m pretty sure I got some off Patrick Carley RFD. They were .22 though but I’d presume he keeps .177 too

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭Kran

I’m pretty sure I got some off Patrick Carley RFD. They were .22 though but I’d presume he keeps .177 too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

Kran wrote: »
    He has no .177

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Asus1

He has no .177

I applied for an import licence when I had a .22 air rifle and bought 5 tins from these I had 1000 pellets on my licence.Took about 2 weeks before I got import licence after emailing them in licence and filling in online form.Lady who runs the above site has very good English and answered all my questions and put the import licence I emailed them into the box for delivery,in case it was stopped in customs.Pellets were packed great.They were great pellets,very clean and no damaged skirts.https://www.jsb-diabolos.de/?4-5-177,21

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭extremetaz

Gamo ammo is pretty poor stuff.
    I swear by the JSB stuff personally - have never been let down by it.

Intershoot (up north) usually keep a stock of it, get in touch with them.

Advertisement