Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordering statement

Options
  • 02-05-2019 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to organise an up to date bank statement for an elderly relative for a HSE Fair Deal application. This lady is in hospital and unable to go in branch at the moment and does not have access to online banking

Is there anyway to get the statement posted to her home address. The customer service agent said he can't speak to anyone other than the account holder.

I dont want to know anything about the account, just ordering a statement for the account holder.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

eviltwin wrote: »
    I'm trying to organise an up to date bank statement for an elderly relative for a HSE Fair Deal application. This lady is in hospital and unable to go in branch at the moment and does not have access to online banking

Is there anyway to get the statement posted to her home address.  The customer service agent said he can't speak to anyone other than the account holder.  

I dont want to know anything about the account, just ordering a statement for the account holder.  

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for checking with us here this morning.

Generally the account holder would need to call and arrange this by phone if they're unable to visit a Branch.

We understand the above may not be possible for your elderly relative. Is it okay to send you a PM to ask you some further questions?

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Hi

Thanks for checking with us here this morning.

Generally the account holder would need to call and arrange this by phone if they're unable to visit a Branch.

We understand the above may not be possible for your elderly relative. Is it okay to send you a PM to ask you some further questions?

Many thanks
    Alison

Absolutely Alison, thank you

Advertisement