Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Useful websites

Options
  • 02-05-2019 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

As I continue to look any properties there are some useful websites I seem to always be checking out that to get as much information as possible. Does anybody have any to add? Would love to know if there are ones I’m missing.

Landirect.ie
    This is the online system for Land Regisrty and is public information. You can log in as a guest and search the property if you have the address or eircode. Very good to see if things like boundaries look okay.

Propertypriceregister.ie
    To check out what houses actually sold for since 2010 (sometimes it’s not useful to know how low prices got in 2013)

Prtb.ie
    I like checking to see if any houses next to the house I’m looking at are rented.

Planning departments of local authorities
    Then planning sections of council. I know some councils have great apps to be download. Always worth having a look to see what changes could be made to the area in the near future or if potential neighbours have extensions planned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭airportgirl83

Dolbhad wrote: »
    As I continue to look any properties there are some useful websites I seem to always be checking out that to get as much information as possible. Does anybody have any to add? Would love to know if there are ones I’m missing.

Landirect.ie
    This is the online system for Land Regisrty and is public information. You can log in as a guest and search the property if you have the address or eircode. Very good to see if things like boundaries look okay.

Propertypriceregister.ie
    To check out what houses actually sold for since 2010 (sometimes it’s not useful to know how low prices got in 2013)

Prtb.ie
    I like checking to see if any houses next to the house I’m looking at are rented.

Planning departments of local authorities
    Then planning sections of council. I know some councils have great apps to be download. Always worth having a look to see what changes could be made to the area in the near future or if potential neighbours have extensions planned.
    Another one: www.floodmaps.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Dolbhad

Another one: www.floodmaps.ie

Thanks i haven’t come across that so I’ll check that out.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Dublindamo

Daftdrop shows the changes in price which is very useful

Advertisement