Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hi just wonder why i was charged twice for a single deposit

Options
  • 02-05-2019 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

showing up on banking 365 that i deposited twice. I checked the other site and it still shows up as one deposit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's a shadow transaction. Will rectify itself in a day or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kennedy4312

RossieMan wrote: »
    It's a shadow transaction. Will rectify itself in a day or two.
    thanks :) i hope so its been afew days now thought first was all transactions going through and cause of bank holiday. 

Is it appearing on the top of your statement or has it processed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kennedy4312

RossieMan wrote: »
    Is it appearing on the top of your statement or has it processed?
    says it has processed :/ 

Was it with a retailer? for the same amount? You're drop feeding information which isn't helping.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there Kennedy4312,

Thanks for getting in touch.

If you log on to the full website www.365online.com and select Recent Transactions you should see a list of Transactions in Progress and a list of Completed Transactions. If the duplicate transaction is in the Transactions in Progress list it should return to your account in 3-5 working days. If both transactions have completed then you will need to contact the retailer about processing a refund.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement