Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning made me laugh

Options
  • 02-05-2019 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭

Got warning for making reference to a known common procedure in the Jewish faith. If I made a reference to little Mary receiving rosary beads for her First Holy Communion would I have got a warning?

I'm not concerned about the warning, more the context in which I received it.

Mr. Fishy tried to make light of my reply by stating ah the old friends defence. I never once mentioned friends that were Jewish. I mentioned Family. My brother in law and two nephews are Jewish and I take great offence to this defence of mine just been thrown out without any evidence.

Can I please put the first message and subsequent replies from Billy the Fish on the arsenal/spurs forums and maybe we can take a poll as to whether or not I was been offensive.

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

You are referring to a post about having four skins from spuds in a very thinly veiled jibe at Spurs fans that got you a warning.

I'm happy enough on the basis of your initial post and the way in which you've decided to go about appealing it that you have no intention of engaging constructively with this process.

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement