Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

That was an obvious joke before you take offence

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

TheSkunk wrote:
    Hardly a wagon Pter, I questioned what I was seeing. Not the first time you've come up on my radar either so you acting strange is going to make me rethink you. I said what I saw, asked you about it and never said I was putting a vote on you but your reaction is interesting.

You jumped on what other people were saying, in fairness.

Pter wrote: »
    You don't have me as null there anywhere.

Oh apologies thought I put you in null when I redid the list(didn't check before posting), put you in good feeling about. Regardless, I still had you on my radar before going back on it but your strange behaviour this morning makes me want to look at you again.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I definitely think, for lack of effort if nothing else, Triceratops should go.

You jumped on what other people were saying, in fairness.

I was writing a post about G&R when you posted and only saw it after, I would have had the same thoughts had I seen it when you first posted

• Advertisement

TheSkunk wrote:
    Oh apologies thought I put you in null when I redid the list(didn't check before posting), put you in good feeling about. Regardless, I still had you on my radar before going back on it but your strange behaviour this morning makes me want to look at you again.

Look away. Let's see what you come up with.
    TheSkunk wrote:
    I was writing a post about G&R when you posted and only saw it after, I would have had the same thoughts had I seen it when you first posted

Ok.

Am just undecided as to which flip would help us most.

I’ve changed my vote a few times.

When back on PC I’ll see if I can come up with what a flip red/green means on both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

quickbeam wrote: »
    I definitely think, for lack of effort if nothing else, Triceratops should go.

I feel similarly, but we're running low on mylynches, so we can't really afford to just get rid of her for that alone.

Look away. Let's see what you come up with.

Ok.

Why do you have TB and Strawbs on your FFA? Asked this already but you didn't answer. I see you asked TB why we shouldn't vote for her but do you really want a potential mislynch on a villager rather than going for someone you strongly believe is a wolf? It's not like we have a lot of mislynches left to go around.

I think one of the wolves is sitting back and treading water I reckon. Tb fits the profile. Active but not much.

The other one is probably active. Trying to figure out who.

• Advertisement

TheSkunk wrote:
    Why do you have TB and Strawbs on your FFA? Asked this already but you didn't answer. I see you asked TB why we shouldn't vote for her but do you really want a potential mislynch on a villager rather than going for someone you strongly believe is a wolf? It's not like we have a lot of mislynches left to go around.

They are on my ffa because I think they are wolves.

I didn't ask her why we shouldn't vote for her. Please be specific when discussing things. It's important to be specific.

Why do you want me to not go for TB?

Why does my lack of reasons rattle you skunk?

I think one of the wolves is sitting back and treading water I reckon. Tb fits the profile. Active but not much.

The other one is probably active. Trying to figure out who.

Strawbs surely, if she’s the other player on your FFA. Who else said that combo recently? GnR?

quickbeam wrote:
    Strawbs surely, if she’s the other player on your FFA. Who else said that combo recently? GnR?

Strawbs is front runner at the moment. Need more data.

But again, you didn't jump with me last lynch and voted Kolido who's still here?

"They" being Strawbs and Triceratops? Just to be clear?

Yeah knew I saw it. GnR if I understood him right.

Why shouldn't we kill you TB. Obvs you will claim you are a villager as will we all, but why should you live beyond that claim.
    They are on my ffa because I think they are wolves.

I didn't ask her why we shouldn't vote for her. Please be specific when discussing things. It's important to be specific.

Why do you want me to not go for TB?

Why does my lack of reasons rattle you skunk?

You said kill, vote/kill means the same thing. We vote for her then she gets killed. It's not like I was twisting your words. You said it one page ago so easy to find.

I'm not saying I don't want you to go for TB but your reasoning when she asked was why shouldn't we kill her? To which I think we haven't got enough mislynches and find this flimsy reasoning.

I'm not rattled btw, I'm suspicious of you from your posting today. You're not giving strong reasons and quite frankly "because I think they are wolves" isn't good enough at this stage in the game. Add in the fact that I couldn't find your FFAs from before which you conveniently forgot to add a tag to.

So both Pter and GnR voted Kolido yesterday. Not voting for him today. Voting TB today and thinks her teammate is Strawbs.

?

Who’s left in the not posted catergory now? Just TB? If she is a wolf and I’m saying IF we’re gonna have to try and tie her to someone else. The rest of us are pretty even in the contributing game.

With only 2 mislynches available to us we really do have to be tying 2 players together.

I having doubts about all of my reads. Someone explain once more why everyone on the digi voters is cleared more than the rest of us.

I don't think it's safe to go for TB solely for being a low poster at this late stage. We need a wolf badly, and do we have enough data to back up a claim that she's more wolfy than others?

I having doubts about all of my reads. Someone explain once more why everyone on the digi voters is cleared more than the rest of us.

We're not...

• Advertisement

Pter 373
    quickbeam 259
    tusk 235
    Strawberry Milkshake 231
    Green&Red 194
    Kolido 155
    Bounty Hunter 154
    TheSkunk 147
    Clarabel 127
    Triceratops Ballet 63

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Why shouldn't we kill you TB. Obvs you will claim you are a villager as will we all, but why should you live beyond that claim.
    tusk wrote: »
    I think this is a very fair question.

what have you contributed TB?

It's a very fair question, which is what I said yesterday when QB asked me someone hasn't been paying attention!!

There isn't anything I can point to, I've been a terrible villager due to having less time to contribute than I expected, but I am a villager and I'm here now and I can contribute and we don't need another mislynch, but look if I have to die to give more info I'm not more important than anyone else, if we're going to mislynch someone I'm as good an option as any one else (obviously lynching a wolf is the optimum solution!)

It's a very fair question, which is what I said yesterday when QB asked me someone hasn't been paying attention!!

you got me there. :o

I’m one so this is clearly biased. I personally think that all four left are probably Village. Though I don’t rule out that it’s possible that one or more are wolf. I think wolves are munching to keep us guessing in this.

We're not, Quickbeam and I have said as much previously. It was G&R that came up with this and has been pushing it since. If my suspicions of Pter turned out to be right I would be looking into G&R. I had also said before I suspected the two of bussing each other and one of my worries for the Digi5 being cleared was there was a wolf among us and one on the outside who could go along with the votes.

Starting to get a bit paranoid though and am wary of going down a rabbit hole. Going to have a shower and check back in after, see what everyone else is saying.

someone hasn't been paying attention!!

Well spotted. I've said I haven't been keeping up like 10 times.

There isn't anything I can point to, I've been a terrible villager due to having less time to contribute than I expected, but I am a villager and I'm here now and I can contribute and we don't need another mislynch, but look if I have to die to give more info I'm not more important than anyone else, if we're going to mislynch someone I'm as good an option as any one else (obviously lynching a wolf is the optimum solution!)

Gimme your take on day 2 now that we know digi was one of the wolves and Barney, Andy, Keith and fixxxer were villagers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So both Pter and GnR voted Kolido yesterday. Not voting for him today. Voting TB today and thinks her teammate is Strawbs.

?

I haven’t decided who I’m voting for yet.
    I was on Strawbs last vote but as I said I moved for self preservation reasons. Strawbs had no other votes at the time as far as I remember.

As I’ve said the main reason I’m suspicious of TBallet is because of her waltzing in last minute and then not voting Digi

Still on the phone Skunk, I’ll come back to you later once I get a chance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

TheSkunk wrote: »
    We're not, Quickbeam and I have said as much previously. It was G&R that came up with this and has been pushing it since. If my suspicions of Pter turned out to be right I would be looking into G&R. I had also said before I suspected the two of bussing each other and one of my worries for the Digi5 being cleared was there was a wolf among us and one on the outside who could go along with the votes.

I stand by it, I think there were other options for the wolves to go for that lynch than to bus one of their own. I am very confident on Tusk and QB, a little less on Skunk and a little less again on Petr.

However I would have Clarabel, TBallet, Kolido and Strawbs leagues ahead

Advertisement