Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

We have completely ignored Clarabels “Digi” post also

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Green&Red wrote: »

Strawbs clarified this last night iirc.

It seemed to be in response to someone else saying their ffa included the guy who said 'first', then clara responds with digi.

makes sense

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Someone, Strawbs I think, found the explanation for that.

Though still weird that Clara wasn’t able to answer it herself.

Sorry to interrupt but posts 1145 & 1146 are the answer to Clarabel saying digi. Post 1145 is Andy FFA as for his 3rd slot he writes “the dude that put first in his opening post”

The very next post is Clarabel saying digi.

Thought I’d say what I saw as that’s where I am on my day two ISO

^^^

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I haven’t decided who I’m voting for yet.
    I was on Strawbs last vote but as I said I moved for self preservation reasons. Strawbs had no other votes at the time as far as I remember.

As I’ve said the main reason I’m suspicious of TBallet is because of her waltzing in last minute and then not voting Digi

Still on the phone Skunk, I’ll come back to you later once I get a chance.

That’s a perfect valid reason. I was just pointing out the similarities to you and Pter on several topics.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »

I can understand how that could happen. There's loads of stuff i've read over that I don't even remember saying, let alone know why i said it in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Not much going on at the minute, waiting for G&Rs response. Think I’ll lie down for a bit. Too much caffeine and not enough sleep makes for a sad skunk.

Have a feeling G&R is going to come back and squash all my suspicions and that will make me more sad because I’ll have wasted five hours of my life for nothing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Lads I'm running on about 4 hours sleep a night. I still cannot remember that even though strawberry gave the reason. I get that it's strange for you, but it's pretty consistent with the amount of whining I've posted

I’m doing day 3 iso of kolido and waiting for Tb to respond to me too.

I saw that, I still don’t really buy it

As for my thoughts being similar to Petr’s, there’s only 10 of us. I’ve been very public in saying I think the Digi5 were clear. So that leaves five people for me. And in my head I jump from one to other hourly

• Advertisement

My vote hasn't changed.

But I'm stuck between k, Strawbs and highly suspicious of QB (gut). GnR probably less so now

I saw that, I still don’t really buy it

As for my thoughts being similar to Petr’s, there’s only 10 of us. I’ve been very public in saying I think the Digi5 were clear. So that leaves five people for me. And in my head I jump from one to other hourly

I'm glad I'm not the only one

Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm glad I'm not the only one

Changing their mind every hour

Ok, got a chance to go through this and answer comprehensively

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Final thoughts on G&R

Over the first few days Green suspected Andy, Fixxxer, Ectoplasm, Duffman and SK all of whom have turned out to be village. Which makes me think his reads are just way off.

#FFA1 I had Dandy, Fixxer and Strawbs, I may have mentioned other people but if I didnt I'd be accused of tunnelling. My exact statement about those was that a bandwagon was looking to be started and I thought a wolf could be hiding there but the group was actually BH, Andy, Fixxxer, Skunk, Ectoplasm

I have to agree with Strawbs on how day2 went. This was when I started getting the heebie jeebies off Green. When the discussion started on going after the low posters and/o, r two potential modkills, Green posted saying he was definitely against going for the two modkills. Doesn’t say anything about the other two then starts going in on Strawbs hard. Possible case of tunnelling but the timing of it makes me question it. Spends the rest of the day asking people what they think of his ISO and will they vote for her. Is p!ssed when he comes back and sees what way the vote has gone. Then starts on SK for defending Strawbs.

I've responded to this already but to reiterate, when I was involved in the argument it was about whether we should vote for the people about to be Modkilled, I thought it was a bad idea and said so. I also said I was going off to do an ISO, you now know how long these take. The timing is because the previous evening Strawbs had given her full run down of everyone and I felt it was a post of nothingness. I stand by that. I never said it at the time but if I had been involved I would have been against going for low posters, its too much of a shot in the dark IMO. I'd always prefer to go where the trail leads me,

Day3 Ecto questions him on pulling back on SK and he says he didn’t and repeats what he said the night before about SK. I’ve noticed this before where he has rowed back on Andy and when called out on it he says he didn’t and repeats what he had previously said. He came up with the idea of the Digi5, to me it felt like he was trying to pocket the five of us. It was too good of a post. Votes for SK following Digi5. I really dislike this idea of Digi5 as it’s so easy for a wolf to jump on our votes and lynch a villager, like SK.

I pulled someone else up on this before, I didn’t row back, obviously ideas progress, as things move forward you reassess stuff. If I knew who the wolves were it would be easy. The argument that something was “too good of a post”, I’m sorry I don’t know what to say to that, sorry for trying to help the village. I’ll do my best to have less good posts in future. I came up with a strategy, I thought it was a good idea but like anything in this game it can be read both ways. You really didn’t like the group, I stand by my thinking the Digi5 are clear. Again I’ll point out that I’ve been very consistent throughout the game.

Day4 Says he doesn’t trust Pter then in another post states he thinks all Digi4 are clear. Posts more on lynching outside Digi4, still feels like pocketing to me. My comment about Petr was IF there was a wolf in the Digi5 he would be my guess but I thought I was clear it was a big IF for me. Again I think I’ve been clear on it.
    Calls me out for tunnelling him for having suspicions of him. You have been, I’ve been on your FFA since Day one and this is the first time you’ve analysed my posts and I feel that even with that you had your mind made up before you did the ISO so you were always going to see what you wanted to see. Look that’s natural, everyone looks dodgy at this stage but I’d like for you to be aware of it
    Notice he gets pretty defensive when his name comes up. Votes for Strawbs, think at this point nearly all Digi4 apart from me had said who they voted for on thread but he went against this and then voted Kolido for self preservation..

Of course I do, I don’t want to be lynched, as I’ve said to Tusk before from my POV that’s the worst possible outcome for the village at each lynch because I know I’m village. Every villager should be the same. Theres complaints that villagers don’t fight enough but then you get accused of being too defensive, I can’t win there

Day5 Posted a couple of times about the panic over Strawbs potential lynch, Green what panic was this? SK was defending her but he’s flipped village and me and Tusk put in votes fairly late for reasoning that had nothing to do with Strawbs.
    The panic was the nite Digi got lynched. I wasn’t there live but reading back it seemed panicked, I’ve said it a few times its because I think we had a wolf on the hook and we got lucky we dumped her and picked up another in Digi

Suggests idea to post three person FFA and not post who we are voting for until twilight. I’d just like to point out I had suggested this the night before off the back of QBs idea of not posting who we voted for. I didn’t see that, apologises for trying to steal ur idea but its still a good idea and repeating it doesn’t hurt.

Also quoted Andy on talking about low level posters causing chaos by posting and suggests Andy was talking about TB. I can confirm he was talking about Digi at the time as many people had initially let him off after he posted.
    TBH I don’t remember that comment, I think I may have just explained myself poorly but I don’t think those were my thoughts at any stage

Just wanted to point that out as I’m unsure of TB at the minute but didn’t want words put in Andys mouth when he can’t correct it. Talks more on clearing the Digi4. Has been pointed out by Quickbeam and I that we’re not all cleared.

I didn’t include everything just what stood out to me reading back. I’m honestly leaning wolf on Green and find it suspicious that everyone who was munched had him on their FFA at least once. So everybody has been on everybodies FFA at this stage, I have been voted for once and for FFA2 according to Ecto's table only you had me in their FFA by lynch2. So to suggest I was munching people because they suspected me is a little unfair. If I was to have munched anyone on that basis it would have been you!

Would also like to point out I'm still leaning village on Strawbs so his absolute tunnelling of her doesn't help my decision.

I should also say that your complete tunnelling of me makes me think you’re village

I’d also like for you to f**k off and consider other people though

Jesus lads, where is everyone!

I figured it out!

Everyone except me is a wolf.

Thank you and goodnight!

ISO OF KOLIDO DAY PHASE THREE

I deleted too far so lost quote tag and name part but Keith’s first post after Barney munch when looking at all digi posts says

soft defense on kolido here.

What a result.

RIP Barney :(

I don’t think we could have asked for a better cross section of votes than what we got last night. I agree with Green, those on digi are pretty much clear in my book. If any others have doubts about that, just look at the vote history throughout the day or the list that includes reads that ecto provided.

Kolido definitely has to be looked into further after last nights switching.
    Fixxxer and triceratops would be suspicious to me too.
    Bounty - was digital bluffing or double bluffing with that vote?

Last night on here is why I love this game so much!

I’m still on Kolido asking for opinions
    I think you’re gonna have to lynch me at some point to move on with the doubts. Is it best to get that over and done with at the next lynch?

I’m on phone and out and about today but could someone take a look at the possibility of a fixxxer / triceratops double act? Fixxxer was well pissed off that votes were going off me. Triceratops was defending Fixxxer last night too.

What’s do yous think of the way Kolido was voting last night? Was he trying to bump numbers up to save digi?
    I could be wrong but I think Kolido is a follower. I don’t want to vote for you and I won’t. While there are 2 wolves left I’d rather chase unknowns. If you’re a wolf you’ll still be one when we catch the other wolf then we can give you a proper look. We have to look for indicators and there are a few people ahead of you, even tusk imo

Read list
    Was at parkrun at 10am, dying to post, but couldn't. Had a sneaky look to see who got munched (I was volunteering). Home now and here's my thoughts. All of this is from memory, or gut. I plan on doing some ISOing today, or at least before next lynch to come up with some better reasoning.

Kolido - voted Lough (wasted vote) and Cross.

Wouldn't be shocked if wolf:

We now have 1 less wolf so really there are not going to be many more wolves but based on the info from the votes and what they have posted on thread i'd not be shocked if Kolido, Clara, TB, Duff or even Barney flipping wolf. Most likely for me though.....
    Kolido -has always been on my suspect back pocket but I really am very unsure. I want him to be village

Updated his read as Barney is dead.
    Ha, as said that was written after the lynch result but then I had a busy day while you guys slept and I could not post. Just got home posted it and then quickly posted the bit about Barney.

For me it is one of Strawbs and sKeith plus 1 (they other of those 2 or Kolido, Clara, TB or Duff) most likely for the Wolf roles. Could be wrong but my logic as to why are in that first post of mine several posts up from here.

Questions digi5 to which green replies. Mentions crosstownk.
    Kolido wrote: »
    Good result, do you think we have a full town house in the digi5?

Defo not 2 wolves there, could have saved him by jumping without raising too much suspicion. Possibly 1, but even 4 from 5, thats a good core to follow.

Whats cross playing at, not posting and voting. That is not village play. Could easily pop in to say hi, Im busy but I'll catch up. Wolves cant really afford to be modkilled, so they still vote.
    Not going to say they are confirmed but I do think so

I said this about them in my longer post above

So should probably hold my hands up to Pter cos I was niggling him yesterday, putting him on my FFA

More reads on Kolido
    tusk wrote: »

People I'd be happy voting for next lynch:
    Fixxxer, Kolido, Strawbs,

Kolido - Pretty quiet lately from what I recall. Has been on my dodgy list from the get go. Still there. Wolf lean.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Kolido Voted LoughC Lynch 1, CTK Lynch 2. *Both low posters, lough modkilled. Whiplash ID'd him as wolf and died but also said 1st munch be most telling of the game? Setting village up to read more into it than necessary? He'd be less likely to do this surely, unless double bluff. Back to neutral. Post about sKeith & Pter rings alarm bells though. Also says wolves less likely to throw shade due to no roles...eh? Soft defense of LoughC? Newbie likely a wolf. Definite wolf lean. Reading less wolfy today. Soft move to neutral. I need to have a look at Kolido's posts myself, ignoring anything that's been said.

Asks Pter question. Pter directs him to answer he gave Keith not long before that.
    Just back from town, cracking weather.

@ Pter, can you explain please why you voted digi and not cross last night? Both ghost voters but digi at least showed up. It was a good pick nontheless.
    Pter wrote: »
    I believe you may believe this. But it's still wrong.

Your if I was a wolf I wouldn't have killed trit thing is not nearly as solid as it was yesterday because of your actions last night.

Digi started posting? Yeah right. He genied twice and otherwise posted fluff. His emergence made him more suspect, not less.

You were literally looking for a wagon to join and announced as much on thread yet didn't go back onto digi... Why? Which of his posts convinced you to stay off him? By all means show us.

I don't know there isn't a wolf on the digi vote but I know its not me. If ye kill me to prove it I understand but it's a complete waste of a lynch when flipper mcgee here now has two dodge lynches to his tally.
    See above. Answered to Keith.

Pter doesn’t like kolidos style of play. Kolido never responds to him.
    I know fixxxer to be a better player than he has been in this game so would also deem him wolfy.

Kolido too.

Both are Reacting too much in this game.

I post my top 11 list again
    First 11 posters and I’m still working off the theory of at least one wolf in there.

Kolido - I think could be a wolf
    Quickbeam - leaning village
    Fixxxer - I think could be a wolf
    Loughc - FBI Trainee
    Green - leaning village
    Andy - leaning village
    Strawberry - FBI Trainee
    Kitten - FBI Trainee
    Tritium - FBI Trainee
    Triceratops - I think could be a wolf
    Barney - FBI Trainee
    If thats the case, then there are 2 wolves in the other 13 (1 now with digi gone). When you first brought up this tactic, you had better odds of catching a wolf in the 2nd tier.
    I said at least and I do have 3 suspects in that list.
    So you have 3 suspects in a list of 6. Thats pretty good going in fairness.

Replies to green re voting with digi5
    Your idea is plausable gnr, but if the wolves did the unthinkable, both voted digi, then we are pretty much screwed.

I dont have any wolf leans on the digi5 though at this time.
    If only 3 of the 5 of us die in the next 4 munches, I'd suggest you have 1 or 2 wolves.
    Sorry but that made me lol.

That would be the worst wolf team ever!

Looking to get a wagon going on crosstown the villager
    Is nobody hot on cross? Why is he ghost voting? Surely thats only something a wolf would do to avoid getting modkilled. My only reservation is would both digi and cross play the same way for a week?
    Its so audacious it could work if they tried it. He should really post something. Anything of substance like.

Convo regarding digi5
    For all we know digi said to his 2 wolf buddies to pile on him and save themselves, that he has something on this weekend anyway and it serves their team to be bussed.
    I thought of this this afternoon, was waiting for one of you to bring it up.
    Why wait
    Because I didnt vote digi. Waiting to see if one of you brought it up.

Read lists
    Bad feeling about
    duffman Bounty Hunter kolido crosstownk Triceratops Ballet Strawberry Milkshake

Digi5 convo again
    sKeith wrote: »
    Are you telling me you didnt read my post #1808
    I read that as 1 wolf in the bunch, Im talking about 2.

Their hope being, if we found 1 wolf, we might clear the remaining player(s) thinking they would never put 2 wolves there.
    Personally I might think the Digi 5 are good but they are not confirmed. That said I would focus more on who seems wolfy a good few people brought up Fixxer since the last lynch/munch for example but none seem to have gone into great detail as to why?

Hi Kolido :) who are you actually suspecting now?

For me it's obviously still Strawbs and SK but CT/Duff/TB etc I hope can get more involved and stop me getting more suspicious of them cos they are obviously not giving us much to get behind.
    My suspect list it the same as yours actually.

Cross and strawbs. Duffers and tb are flying under the radar so need to be looked at.

I will look more at fixxxer as he is heating up. Gnr Im not sure about, very open, playing like village but that could be his game. I've played it many times.

More reads lists
    Null
    Kolido

Bad feeling about

kolido

Null
    Koildo

Bad feeling about

Kolido
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Null

Kolido

Kolido reads says he’s not sure what they’re all about but does one anyway
    Right, got the lawn mowed, headphones on and doing some thinking about the game. I know its Sunday but the weather is good and forcast for the week isnt great. Just had my lunch and a coffee, looking forward to the footy later.

Not sure what all the lists are about but here is where I stand.

Wolf lean:
    Cross: Ghost voter
    TB: possible middle of the road wolf is there is one

Less wolf lean:
    Strawbs: cant shake the feeling she is wolf but some of her reactiobs lately have lowered my suspicions
    Duffers: being unusually quiet, a wolf lying low in a long game
    Gnr: not holding back but that could be his game plan
    Ecto: flying under the radar possibly
    Dandy: a wolf trying to charm us with his short stories.

Null:
    Fixxxer: I cant get any read on him but he us gaining heat with others. Will look further
    Lady skunk: unsure at this time
    QB: if there is a wolf or 2 in the digi5, I would be looking here. First vote on digi.
    Clarebel: no read yet

Vil lean:
    BH
    SK
    Pter
    Tusk

Villager Andy knows his stuff.
    Kolido and one of his village for the two remaining wolves?

Still on those reads lists
    Is everyone in order within the groups
    Wait, they need to be in order? I will have to redo mine. I also seem to have the wrong group formats. Can someone post the group list please.

Love this response to Kolido :D
    Be more useful if you copy and paste what’s in the wolves den if you don
    T mind?
    Do. I'm only totting up the digi5 but more info is better than less so sorting the list is useful.
    Lynch able
    Cross
    TB

Bad feeling about
    Strawbs
    Grn
    Duffer
    Ecto
    Dandy

Null
    Clarebel
    Fixxxer

Seems ok
    Skunk
    QB

Villager
    Pter
    Sk
    Bh
    Tusk

Keith gives current scores and Kolido decides to go off the plan. Clarabel questions this move. Says she was on his list and cross (villager) a non runner. But also keeps options open.
    so lynchable
    skeith x6
    fixxxer x6
    strawbs x5

I will flip villa, what does that prove, straw could still be wolf.
    If straw flips villa, whats that prove, i could still be wolf and what does it prove about fixxxer.
    if fixxxer flips wolf, then me and straw can't both be wol and most likely both me and straw are just villa.

fixxxer is the info lynch here.
    I will probably vote tb, what was the overall results from the digi5 analysis?
    This... I think. I haven't verified it.
    Why?

Also I nearly missed my train stop cause of reading this thread.
    She was in my lynchable list and cross looks like a non runner.

But if we are picking from the digi5 list I will have to go strawbs.

off topic, evertime you post you seem to be at an airport or train station. On your hollier?
    This weekend yes, was at Leinster rugby. On my way back to Paris. Next week is London, Brussels and Paris. Traveling is about the only time I get to read.

Late list from skunk

Null
    Kolido

One out of you three Andy has to be right.
    SKeith
    Fixxxer
    Kolido

Not in that order for my 3 most dodgy

Vote on me
    Voted Strawbs.

Convo about me voting Kolido and Keith asking me to vote fixxxer to save him
    I’m having a really lazy day today and haven’t properly read the thread. It’s gorgeous outside!

As I said earlier, I’ve already voted Kolido but if the famous 5 tell me I have to vote for X I will do.
    Odd choice. In fairness I don’t think the Digi5 have consensus. But you’re going for one that NONE of us had as lynchable?
    who afre you voting straw?
    I will change to fixxxer no bother but I want it on record that my No1 would be Kolido.
    Currently on Kolido but willing to change.

Green asked me earlier if I would be willing to vote where the village 5 told me and I said I would.
    I don’t mind you who vote for. It’s just the inconsistency of saying you’ll vote for what we decide then picking someone none of us decided. Vote Kolido if you want.

Why, as a matter if interest? If you’ve a good case it might persuade others.
    I like vote hopping so only natural that I’d cast a vote when I opened up thread earlier.
    i think i'll need to self pres, and i'd like you to help me. fixxxer is the best bet for consensus. I think i've been having doubts due to its probably me next if he flips villa, but, i'm fine with that. I'll give up on tb if we both go fixxxer.

Wants everyone to declare their votes again rather than pull together list.
    Is there an easy way to do a vote count so far and I’ll get one up?
    Let everyone declare it now, save you searching. I voted Strawbs but could move to join clarebel on cross.

Bit of bonkers banter ;)
    I think you’re all bonkers voting Keith, I really do. If in some weird alternative universe to where I reside he turns out to be a wolf, then I’m well and truly bonkers.

Necro, a bit of Dizzee Rascal please.
    At least we agree on one thing. I dont mean rizzee dascal

Pter asks us question. Funnily enough it’s the same reason I had Pter as village but Pter tried to debunk it. Now Keith the villager gone, is Pter letting slip that’s how he’s playing?
    Why is Keith village strawbs and Kolido.
    :p
    Main reason for me is his volume of posts and the amount of feathers he has ruffled. Just screams town to me.
    Go back to right at the beginning of the game. He was pissing people off left, right and centre (no offense, Keith, you were ;) ).

Why oh why would a wolf antagonise so many players? Good few put him on their FFAs and yet he still played the game in his own unique style. I get a wolf would be loud but not antagonistic.

My opinion of him hasn’t changed since.
    Sorry, that was reply to Pter.
    My two main worries are:

Wolves haven’t munched him yet. Could well be that they’re trying to get a mislynch on humans if he’s Villager that’s out of his control (if any consolation sKeith, there’s a post about where your reads might be wrong that will be important if you are Villager)

His steering of voters off Digi in the last lynch. This one could have been manipulated by the wolves.
    Its been done before. Keith is good enough a player to pull it off. Especially since he is taking his time with his responses. None are really off the cuff. Would be different if he was stream of consciousness posting like Necro would.

Thinking of moving again. Normal enough question to ask.
    What will we gain from fixxxers flip, either green or red? I've never had him on my list, if he flips green, what does it tell us.
    Just thinking this myself, if he flipped village I would be inclined to then look further into G&R and SK. I don't feel comfortable voting for him tonight based off what I just learned though and don't want to waste a villager on a "what if?"
    Thats quite a lot. Weight that against a keithy town flip.

If its a race between fix and keith, I'd go fix.

Why is Pter getting QB involved?
    If keith flips town, im in trouble, no doubt. QB too.

But knowing my intentions in hunting skeith are pure, id be looking at those who are claiming skeith to be good now. Namely you and strawbs.

So if keith flips good, from my point of view, you have QB who has, like me, been all kill sk today, and you have you two, who when it looked like sk was about to die, distance yourself from it before it happens. So if he is good, there is a decent case you guys know about it (or at least one of you does).
    That last post was @kolido

Need a few pairs of eyes reading this. Cock sure?
    If I was wolf, I wouldnt care who is lynched, as long as it wasnt another wolf, I wouldnt get involved with this debate at all.

I voted Fixxxer in any case.
    So if there was a wolf up, you would try and get them off? How might you do that K?
    Ah pter, you're putting words in my mouth now. I said I would care, I didnt say I would try to get them off.
    So you would care and yet do nothing?
    Depends on the particualr situation.

Waiting for lynch results
    Never liked stairway to heaven or that simon and garfunkle song, 2 of the most overated songs ever.
    I didn't see any Simon & Garfunkel posted. Did I miss it?
    Dont think any was posted. Just came to mind.

Keith the fbi trainee is munched.

Overall, not much wolf hunting going on again. Just seeing how the votes would go and doing what he had to.

• Advertisement

Whats ur opinion on Kolido after that Strawbs?

Pter, tell me why you’re a villager

Whats ur opinion on Kolido after that Strawbs?

If his day 3 was at the beginning of the game I would have absolutely no opinion on him tbh. But it’s like he’s sitting back watching what’s happening and contributing the bare minimum.

Has he actually accused anyone? I mean had a full on debate on why he thinks they are a wolf? I don’t think he has. Villagers aren’t afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in even if they end up being wrong.

I kinda scrolled past a lot of long posts at the time but I think someone else mentioned the bussing theory too. Shout out if it was you. Just looking up a few of Keith’s posts not necessarily for tonight’s lynch discussion but may need to think about the possibility later in game.
    I'm almost sure there is a busser in the digi votes.

[digi says in wolf room, buds, i'm really busy in RL and i dont have the time to play this proper, what you think of bussing me to get you some villa cred.] It was too easy.
    The argument was to vote out a low poster, someone who is not contributing, or to pressure them into contributing.

digi starts contributing, so I move on, that was the purpose of voting them.

but no, something wonky happens there.

If you are so sure digi wagoin is pure, then why didnt wolves make a dent in it?

it stinks.

btw stuff in brackets [] is my weird imagination, not actuall den talk, so mods can't punish me for that. :D

They've since made a dent in it. There is at least 2 of us in there that are village. Is it likely that both could be in there? I don't think wolves would go that direction. Definitely 1 could be possible. More likely than two outside of the digi5 though? I'm not sure.

my lucky 11

Kolido - I think could be a wolf
    Quickbeam - leaning village
    Fixxxer - FBI Trainee
    Loughc - FBI Trainee
    Green - sitting smack bang in the middle of the bloody seesaw!
    Andy - FBI Trainee
    Strawberry - FBI Trainee
    Kitten - FBI Trainee
    Tritium - FBI Trainee
    Triceratops - I think could be a wolf
    Barney - FBI Trainee

tusk wrote: »
    They've since made a dent in it. There is at least 2 of us in there that are village. Is it likely that both could be in there? I don't think wolves would go that direction. Definitely 1 could be possible. More likely than two outside of the digi5 though? I'm not sure.

So we concentrate on the outsiders cos it’s too ballsy a move to have 2 in the 5

Strawberry
    Green
    Bounty
    Triceratops
    Clarabel
    Kolido

That right?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Unlikely 2 in the digi4, as has been talked about. Digi could have been save that lynch if 2 didnt vote.

My wolf lean were tb, clara, gnr, qb.

Going on this read, obviously I cant be sure, if there are no wolves in the digi4, tb and gnr are the wolves.
    If there is 1 wolf in there, then there is a wolf in qb or clara, and a wolf in tb or gnr.
    If there are 2 wolves in the digi4, then qb and clara. However, was clara online much the night digi was lynched? A cunning plan like would be more qb and pter style.

To summarise,

#FFA6
    Tb
    Grn
    Qb
    Clara.

If Clara is part of Digi 5 who wasn’t?

• Advertisement

Digi5 is:

Dandy
    QB