Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

We can't really afford many more mislynches, though so we need to flesh out all the possibilities at this stage

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Since nobody else has I wont name who I voted for but I haven't changed it and tbh I haven't hidden which way I was leaning anyway

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

QB, 13th May @ 10:42 you have quoted a post of Keith’s that you said needs analysis. You still think we need to?

I’ve started day 4 iso of Kolido and have posts marked to quote. Don’t wanna have to start again lol

Yes. Everything is worth looking at.

sKeith wrote: »
    We'll cross that bridge when we get there.

You ask why i am still alive.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110102222&postcount=184

either i got my wolves right, or i village leaned a wolf,

lets look at that.

leaning village

quickbeam - very slight vaiilage lean (was i wrong here, you know the answer to that.)

Strawberry Milkshake - Like answers given when i asked about why she like the fact there was no village alligned power roles. (was i wrong here, strawberry knows the answer to that.)

tritium - nice acknolegement of mountainous (for newbies, the nice picture of the mountains was a ref to the type of game we are currently playing, mountainous, no power roles, and only vanilla wolves) shade / not shade on me and pter, or just trying to game solve. Dont lynch here first. Reevaluate the here on day 2. There posts so far are pro village. (was i wrong here, No.)

Barney92 - some shade but is honest about it, game solvey? depends how pter flips, not w/w with pter. (was i wrong here, No.)

Green&Red - decent read of me, advancing player or TMI? (for newbies 'too much information') ah feck, barney can keep an eye on him, consider me slightly pocketed here. (was i wrong here, GnR knows the answer to that.)

very slight inkling of wolf equity

Kolido - shader

Loughc - shader (I was wrong here)

Triceratops Ballet - she says she has to watch what she says, nothing further

The skunk pre lynch, she new i was wolf reading her.

Hmm,

skunk and tb maybe.

I dont know.

I forgot how I wolf leaned her night 0.

when did i get my fixxxer wolf lean and why did i stop hounding tb?

Here is the post again. He thinks he was kept alive because he was wrong about someone.

So the questions are:

Is he’s right (about being wrong)?
    If so, then who was he wrong about?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Dammit I missed it again. Post Count limit has been lifted since 7pm.

Lynch at 9pm.

• Advertisement

So, he thought me, Strawbs and GnR were Village.
    He thought Kolido, Triceratops and Skunk were wolves, but the latter two more so.
    I forgot how I wolf leaned her night 0.

‘Her’ here refers to Skunk I believe.
    when did i get my fixxxer wolf lean and why did i stop hounding tb?

Fixxxer is the only death since his own that he mentioned in the post. Maybe wolves were keeping him alive so he’d start a bandwagon on a fixxxer mislynch?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Gimme your take on day 2 now that we know digi was one of the wolves and Barney, Andy, Keith and fixxxer were villagers.

This is last Thursday/Friday right?

Just to be clear, everyone should declare their votes during the twilight hour.

ISO OF KOLIDO DAY 4

Keith and Andy dead. I’m still screaming for Kolido to be looked at
    I won’t be impressed if this entire cycle is debating me again. There are 2 wolfs and I’m just one player. Really need to be looking at, from where I’m sitting, Kolido, Fixxxer, TB, Bounty, Green, duffman, crosstownk - in that order. The rest I have leaning village right now.
    tusk wrote: »
    Kolido was giving me the hibbiejibbies early on, but discussion on others moved him down my list. Can you give me an idea of why he's your number 1 suspect?
    I am crap at ISOing. If someone wouldn’t mind, Kolido could do with some investigation. What’s sticking in my head is the sneaky way he moves his votes near to lynch time.
    I’ll have to ISO him to explain but his movements on the night of the digi lynch are well dodge. As Keith said, all the last minute voting left the wolves not knowing what to do. If you are a villager that Kolido put a vote on some time or another, I’d be looking at it too if I were you.

I’ll get an iso started as soon as I do up voting list.

Green says he’ll do ISO of fixer and maybe Kolido or bh
    Green&Red wrote: »
    I'll do one on Fixxer and possibly one of Kolido or BH. I'm happy for someone else to tell me which two they'd like done, just in case I'm accused of bias at a later date

I really don't think theres any harm in discussing wolf strategies, they have a BR, they are coming up with their plans anyway
    fixxxer wrote: »
    I've already been Quickbeamed so Kolido or BH might be better time spent.

Tusk puts up her FFA
    Can we get some early post munch FFAs?

#FFA4

Fixxxer
    Kolido
    Cross

This is purely gut, so I need to review and check out the ISOs again before fully committing to a vote. Placeholder is down as Fixxxer for now.

I am now town for a reason back on day one or two that I was wolf
    Kolido wrote: »
    Just catching up now.

See you on the other side Keithy, glad I read you right.

The munch of Barney and dandy were standard wolf plays imo. Im sure the other experienced players will say the same. Neither were a lynch risk so they were munched.

Strawbs is town, here is why. she is still tunneling me. Wolves dont do that. If she was wolf, she would know I will flip green and she will likely get lynched. She doesnt know for certain how I will flip (because she is town) but she is hoping to god I flip red.

No point looking at cross now, he missed a vote.

My ffa at this point,

Fixxxer
    Gnr

Tusks list
    My list from most dodgy to least dodgy. Worth noting that I need to review some of the more villagery people since SKs death, as I feel like maybe I've been pocketed by one or more of those.

fixxxer
    Kolido
    crosstownk
    Duffman13
    Triceratops Ballet
    Ectoplasm
    Green&Red
    Clarabel
    Bounty Hunter
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Pter
    TheSkunk
    quickbeam
    tusk

Clarabel is interesting. At what stage do the final 2 wolves have to buss each other completely?
    Clarabel wrote: »
    I didn't see enough evidence before I flew to move to Keith. It was too flipfloppy for me and I was concerned about lack of panic.
    If anything I would have moved for fixxxer but it was too late by the time I landed and started reading again on train.

Gut feel.
    Strawberry: more village than before but not village
    Petr: less villiagy but not wolf
    GNR: more wolf
    Fixxxer: prob more village
    Cross: more village, probably village
    Duff: probably village, likely wolf
    QB: my gut is crying 🺠but I wonder is it cause you're really good and sneaky rather than anyyon this thread
    TB I was wrong,, very wrong. Not new. More wolf, way more wolf now
    Skunk more village

Read list
    Strawberry Milkshake
    fixxxer
    Kolido
    crosstownk
    Duffman13
    Triceratops Ballet
    Green&Red
    Ectoplasm
    Clarabel
    Tusk
    Pter
    TheSkunk
    quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter

The top 2 are a bit of a toss up atm, as would a few other positions like Ecto/G&R or Duff/Tric

Greens ISO of Kolido
    ISO of Kolido, who posted first it should be said.
    Early nonsense around SK and Petr, pulls SK up but then seems to clear both

Then seems to clear himself if SK or BH turn red, not sure where the origin of this one is

Says he will look at people who haven't thrown around shade but ends up voting for LoughC that day? Ends up doing his reads off SKs which makes no sense

Seems to clear Clarabel on the basis shes a newbie, although she was in his FFA

Throws shade on Strawbs

Then gets into a meaningless row with SK (who didn't)
    Lots of fluff followed by

a commentary on the previous nights voting where he places Digi on a likely wolf list

Questions Sk and myself for not responding to his calling us out, I've looked back and I can't see where he called me out, maybe he can clarify. Otherwise its just throwing shade at me. I promised at the time to follow it up and never did.

Friday morning kinda clears SKeith and promises to vote for Strawbs. Ends up voting Crosstown. Also thinks both Strawbs and SK couldn't both be wolves

Calls out the ghost voters

Before going hard at Strawbs, again note he doesn't end up voting her. Theres talk of a Kolido v Strawbs race which never materialised

After a bit of back and forth with Petr he moves to Crosstown, asks Petr to "convince" him Strawbs isn't wolf. Also tries to get SK to convince him to vote Fixxer.

Bit of commentary on the Digi5 and Cross

Kind of agrees with my plan re the Digi5

More about Cross and theres some commentary on Digi5, nothing too amazing

Gives a kind of run down of people and comes back later with a more comprehensive list

@5pm he says he'll vote for TB, then actually votes for Strawbs and ends up voting for Fixxer, although by his own admission hes never suspected Fixxer. He's also open to moving to Cross with Clarabel

Now at lunchtime hes on myself and Fixxer and away from Strawbs

Is this a your a wolf or your a villager call out?
    Called you out here gnr
    So I only saw that Kolido has me in his top two once I posted. As I was doing the ISO I was making up my mind. When I compare his to Fixxers there is no comparison. Kolido is way dodgier. He flip flops around the place without doing any leg work and I mean any. Hes very fluid at voting time but he is always there. His only mention of Digi is to throw him in at the end of a three person callout and hes never mentioned again.

He says last nite @20.41 that he never considered Fixxer but then proceeds to vote for him and is now top of his suspects along with me?
    That stinks of seeing which way the wind is blowing. Now hes on top of what looks like the two bandwagons for today and tomorrow. He can legitimately jump on either of us

He has moved to the top of my list (sorry Strawbs I know you'll be disappointed)
    His most likely co-conspirators are Clarabel and TB. Clarabel in particular, she'll be my next ISO.

I'd implore people not to skim the above ISO. Or even better go back and read over his posts yourself
    :confused::confused::confused:

Right, thats about as reasonable as SK calling Fixxer out on failed gif

FFS if thats what I've to looking out for to respond to I'll need to reread the whole thing
    My point exactly, I wasnt calling you out, I was shaking trees. It was mentioned by me as it was the same as what Strawbs was saying I was ignoring with the whippys comment on me. Im not judging you for ignoring it, so we can drop this item.

I’m working on it, green!
    Anybody with anything to say on my ISO of Kolido? Or Fixxer for that matter?

Tusk, did you review it?
    Will hopefully have time to review after work later.

Defending himself
    Keithy was fairly sure on fixxxer, there has to be some credit to it. I was fairly sure on Keithy, thats why I went with it last night.

The game envolves, opinions change, thats why Strawbs is leaning village for me now.
    Been watching GOTs sorry,

Just had a look back on my good old trusty notepad with regards them and there wasn't much from early on

I didn't Trust Kolido early on though I think I wanted to as he was also on Strawbs and it was his birthday ha

Fixxer was voted for by Barney alone the first lynch, Barney was killed later so maybe a link if he's wolf, wanting rid of the longest doubter (also voted on by Barney lynch 2)

Neither in the Digi 5

Not enough stood out about Fixxer though while SK kept gaining attention for himself but both himself and Kolido moved into my if not SK or Strawbs i'd not be surprised by catagory. In retrospect it's easy to say SK was more villagery than both but he did enough to make me flip too many times on him.

Fixxer like myself was on Strawbs Lynch 2 but as Digi (Wolf) was the most popular alternative and Strawbs was the favorite going into it it could be a good place to hide. That said I still suspect Strawbs so harder to judge this

kolido meanwhile was not on Strawbs nor Digi and voted for the 2 post sensation who could have been modkilled.

The more I write the less village I feel about either of them and I am very happy for those 2 and Strawbs to make my Village 3. Maybe I am tunneling Strawbs somewhat by always including her but I do still feel my concerns from vote 1&2 but think she has just taken a step back and let others take the focus while appearing (could be true) more villagery due to helpful posts) timelines etc

#FFA3

1.Strawbs
    2.Kolido
    3.Fixxer

Giving the benefit of the doubt to Tric & Duff while we can still afford a mislynch and Cross while he is still a potential mod kill

Which of those three is really no.1 in terms of who I'll vote on I think I'll decide tomorrow

Left this ISO in to see the possibility of Kolido and Clarabel team.
    As promised ISO of Clarabel. I'll say this before I go through the full thing, I'm suspicious of her based on reading Kolido's ISO

Starts off with the classic forgot it was on

Fluff galore followed by reaction to SK, is a wolf, is village

Tuesday votes Duffman :confused:

The point she refers to is me questioning Lady Skunk, who she then throws in the mix

Responding to Trit below

Then votes for Crosstown

Queries why Lady Skunk is cleared by so many

Calls out Kolido and cross when questioning voting pattern

Ends up voting for Cross

Interacts directly with Kolido

Possible interesting post about how shed play

This is an exceptionally interesting post, nobody picked up on it at the time, its completely unprompted and goes nowhere, WTF, how have we missed that?? THIS IS F**KING HUGE. Post #1146
    I'd like some explanation from her, was she meant to be posting in the BR?
    Or did I miss the origin? Theres no question from anyone that morning

Claims just after the lynch deadline (21:01) that she tried to switch to Digi. Actually voted for Crosstown

Follows up with more thoughts on Digi

Talks to Barney, not sure where this originated

Thoughts the following morning, remember this is after Digi is lynched, it doesnt make much sense to me :confused:

Gives a full read on Saturday

Claims she suggested killing low posters first, haven't verified either way. Again claims she tried to vote for Digi

Gives a full rundown

Questions why Fixxer would come after Strawbs for lynching

Fluffish statement

Yesterday tries to move the voting to me or Crosstown, even though I was "seems ok" earlier in the day. And actually votes for me today.

Leaves Kolido off her last run down of people
    Even if we were to park that. There’s nothing helping the village.
    She will argue, maybe fairly, that she’s been up to her eye balls

I’m still very suspicious

#FFA4
    Clarabel
    Kolido
    Strawbs

Distancing?
    I'll happily move my vote to K if that helps you.
    Who do you actually think is most wolfy? Still a day before any group consensus has to be made yet so no need to hitch your wagon to making someone else happy by going along
    It's not about helping one person, help the village.

If you think Im wolf, fine, but dont be voting just to make someone happy.

Ectos post I’ve deleted the list of events bit
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Another state of play post.......

Some conclusions I've reached here and also based on looking at votes earlier. If there is a wolf in the 4 remaining Digi voters I think we need to look at QB first, Pter second. If you want to go back and look at how votes are subtly moved off fixxxer (unknown but a high suspect) then QB and Bounty Hunter really need to be looked at. Also, as I said earlier, if QB is wolf then tusk isn't and vice versa. Tusk and Bounty Hunter are viable pairing for wolves IMO.

Kolido is suspicious for his vote and I wouldn't be too shocked to discover he is wolf number 3 but that is kind of contingent on there being a wolf among those original Digi voters - if there is, then it would be "safe" for wolves 2 & 3 to both vote on sKeith. If there is not then it would make sense for one to go on sKeith and the other on fixxer as the only other wagon. This of course would mean fixxxer is not a wolf. I wanted fixxxer lynched as I believed it would give me more info on sKeith and Strawbs but I'm now starting to wonder if fixxxer isn't the ideal suspect. Still may need a lynch to be sure. Have now kind of come around to Strawbs as village.

Based on wagons, I'm actually pretty sure Clarabel is village. Being the only outlier vote last night would be bizarre.

GnR's work and attack on Strawbs has me thinking he too is clear, although not 100%. Skunk I still think is village.

Low posters - well what can be done about them at this point. Can't force them to post, can only say it'd be crappy if there is a wolf among them.

Friendly chat between Pter and Kolido but note how convo progresses
    Pter wrote: »
    Also hello everyone from Cashel service station.
    Drive safely pal
    Taking my time on a break now. Can't contribute much but above is interesting.

What's the consensus on last night's vote?

Why do people think dandy was killed?

Any appetite to do sorting lists again?
    A) lost a good villager, he was hot on fix so he may have left us with something.

B) not a lynch risk, one would have thought a standard wolf call.

C) mine will have to wait till tomorrow, going to throw on that new per semetary movie now.
    Nothing in relation to him being in the digi5?
    If it was, that would pretty much clear the other 4 imo.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    How so? Not saying you’re wrong. I just don’t see it.
    If there are wolf(s) there, they can hide, start eating into the pack and they are more exposed.
    Still 4 remaining. If 2 wolves in there then danger Will Robinson
    That would be an audacious plan. Are you saying we should look at the 4 remaining then?
    Absolutely. Wolves have bussed wolves to win and so often the village loses because they take as 'fact' something that isn't. My order of suspicion would be QB, Tusk, Pter, Skunk. They could well all be clear but I will be looking closer at them tomorrow when I can. I wouldn't be going for any of them next lynch myself but I will be keeping a close watch.
    This is the stage of the game where it gets interesting. It's harder to hide in a smaller pool.

Clarabel responding to green. Kolido joins in.
    GnR this was really helpful.

K also voting for cross at the time mad no sense to me when everyone else had gone Digi for low poster (remember I was away and has voted day before). K can you answer why you went cross and not Digi?

I get why this makes me look suspect. But I've had interaction with K and I don't feel it awkward at all ...
    Digi had just started posting, doing the genie act though I was giving him a chance.

You need to put your info above into context. I wasnt the only one who voted cross and he was on my ffa

Friendly salutations
    Morning all.

I miss Keithy and his nightime ramblings.

I hope we get everyone chating today with lynch this evening.
    Morning Kolido, morning all.

I’ll be more active today. GOT in the early hours of Monday morning meant I went to bed when I got home. Up to watch it again at 9 then bed again after thronecast.

Pter right down to business
    Vote in for kolido. Been reading his posts and he is sitting back too much and playing the field. He is adapting his style to not ruffle feathers. He changed his posting style after being challenged by sk. It's an educated gut feel but I haven't been able to read all of yesterday so there it is.

Green responds to Clara then on to Kolido
    It’s more plausible than the alternative which is just a random word, literally no promoting or context

I’m still concerned about Kolido, yesterday morning it looked like Fixxer and myself were going to be the two bandwagons for this evening and he was straight onto both of us, despite us not raising any suspicions before that. Fixxer in particular, it’s been a complete 180, it’s like Kolido stuck his finger in the air to see which way the wind was blowing.
    I said something similar days ago. Something about Kolido’s posting style is off. I couldn’t just put my finger on what.
    I said yesterday that someone should do an ISO of me if people had concerns but maybe someone other than yourself should do it (even though I have you on a slight village lean atm) if they are wondering about a link between us to.

I'd agree with the read on Kolido sitting back and adjusting. Strawbs I think has been sitting back also since there was so much focus on her before. If I was to re-do an FFA now i'd have those two as 1 or 2 with Fixxer and maybe Clarabel rounding it off probably.

Clarabel! Once I came across it I knew what it was about. Why can’t you recall yet? Bussing K (as she calls him) leaving entire list just in case she’s a wolf.
    I just don't recall.

I'm too scared to answer who I think is actually a wolf. In case it hurts the village more.

GnR I called you out twice to get a reaction from to and others. I don't know that you're anymore wolf than K is

K is looking more wolfy to me which is why I was happy to change my vote, not to suit you per say but cause it's where I'm at anyways.

I don't think Strawbs is likely wolf.

TB I think is suspect and would happily vote here

The skunk has been on my FFA and I'm flip flopping here too.

Duff I still think is village but will probably turn out to be wolf (Qb that's what I was saying yesterday)

Petr probably deserves looking at but I'm fairly sure he's still village.

I'll try get back at lunch time. But I'm in work now til at least 9.

My vote on GnN stands but am happy to move with village consensus

Ecto on Kolido
    Morning all. Quite a busy day in work but will definitely be back on later this evening. Having a quick read back, I see Kolido is looking more suspect. I don't think this rules fixxxer out as a potential wolf but I'm glad to see people are looking at options.

If Kolido is a wolf, then based on the votes, I think BH, fixxxer and GnR are top choices for his partner. This is based on what I was saying yesterday - if one of those that voted Digi IS a wolf, then their partner was safe voting on the sKeith wagon. If not, it is likely the remaining wolves split their votes between the two wagons.

Based on this, my current FFA (no hashtag coz it's not final QB ;) ) would be fixxxer, Kolido and BH.
    I did a fairly damning ISO of Kolido yesterday which is looking like it could bring people round to voting for him or at least confirming suspicions they had. It would be a fairly hefty ship of a teammate

Bounty responds to Clarabel she replies back
    I'm less confident on you now i'll admit but you were very much so a null read prior tbh.

I worry those taking a step back will avoid todays votes but Kolido and yourself have come more into focus. Don't think I'll be voting you ahead of Kolido (or Strawbs still, though I don't think others are still suspecting her). Then there is Fixxer but I think after this Lynch it'll be harder to keep justifying ignoring the non posters threat.

The rest im probably leaning more village right now even though I'm not a fan of Ecto throwing my name in the mix but im not sure exactly what it is I am supposed to defend from what he has said as yeah I voted SK (with 7 others).
    Fair enough. I've also said right from the start that I recognise I can't contribute much, I 100% know I'm basing my feelings on what others are analysing, but every one does that to a certain degree.

I don't believe that I've jumped on any bandwagon or moved because of concensus.

Yesterday (game day) everyone was stating they'd vote with the village. Why is me saying it today suddenly a wolf move. That makes no sense.

So besides a post which I've given the more difficult but honest answer why else am I more suspect than those that have been on or are on the list?

Who would my partner be?
    Kolido, reading his ISO yesterday you stood out as his possible buddy, it’s why I ISO’d you.

The Digi post makes zero sense which is why it’s soooo suspicious
    Which is why I'd more than happily change my vote to him, because he's on my FFA. Not because it would make you happy.
    But I have made a choice. I made that choice yesterday. I will change to K, because he's on my list and (okay I see what I did wrong) I'll change to village consensus if there is enough evidence.

(I've stated that before, that I'd change if there was enough reason to. - on previous days)

Pter on Kolido
    Would anyone be interested in listing out why you placed each of your votes thus far? I think its useful info.

(Strawberry has deleted irrelevant stuff)

Im voting for kolido because i think he is sitting back and reacting to everything, changing tact depending on what is happening on thread. Thats all i have on him tbf. I made the same accusation of Fixxxer so he isnt off my radar either. And i cant shake my gut suspicion of BH. I dont know why. Those three would be todays FFA for me, fwiw.
    It's kinda like me mentioning Strawbs when nobody else is (well G&R did but I believe that was in response to me). Might seem like someone like Kolido is the focus today (although Clara and the Ecto piqued my interest) but I voted Strawbs twice and was 50/50 on her or SK so don't want her to be forgotten about.
    Currently fixxxer/Kolido are my suspected wolves. BH is a distant third.

BIG POST DEFENDING HIMSELF
    Given Im likely to be raced tonight, I will present my defence, or in this case maybe my incouragement to lynch me.

Ok so, lets look at the outcome of this. When I flip green, what will you have learned?

1: Are we looking at a fixxxer / Pter double act. I dont want to believe this as I was adament Pter was town, but here is the evidence.

- Pter busses digi, brings up the possibility of digi getting bussed as he couldnt play on, can fall back on this if questioned later in the game.
    - Pter brings up the idea of the wolves munching the digi5, I dismiss it as a stupid move, dandy is munched. (Granted I dont look good here either)
    - Keithy goes hot on fixxxer, Pter jumps on keithy, strawbs and I say he is almost certain town, yep he is town.
    - Now he sees some heat on me so he jumps in, as Im hot on fixxxer.

2. Fixxxer, Im carrying on the work left behind from Keithy, truth be told, I didnt see much wrong with Fixxxer but others seemed to.

3. Gnr, I mentioned this a few days ago, his aggressive game style (not in a bad way) is reminiscent of how I saw wolves play before. I didnt just pluck him out of thin air.

4. Strawbs for the tunneling all game, she must be in China by now!

5. Cross, likely to be modkilled.

Conclusion, probably be none the wiser on these 4 when I flip green. Pter could be interesting though for jumping on me now.

lets look at the outcome of this. If I flip red (not going to happen but for balance lets consider it) what will you have learned?

Well, you could probably clear Pter, Strawbs, gnr, not a bad result

Consider who has been killed already, trit, digi (bus job?), barney, kitten, keithy, dandy. Quite a lot of experience there which makes me believe there is at least one veteran on the wolf team. No offence to the newish players. If one of the newish players flipped red, it would almost clear the others.

You need to consider now if my flip is more beneficial than keeping me alive, not knowing if Im town or wolf, there will always be doubt. At this point, I would probably go lynching me given the option.

But know this, I always seem to play this style when Im town, its unfortunate but the veterans should be aware of it by now

If Im lynched tonight, please flag this post tomorrow and go through it again. I cant promise its gospel (apart from my green flip) but hopefully it can steer you in the right direction.

Fwiw, my town lean now is Strawbs, tusk, pter (I really hope, but consider the evidence above), bh.

Bounty answers Pter. I’ve deleted irrelevant
    Lynch 4

I'm torn at the moment. Probably going Kolido but still considering Strawbs despite not thinking that will get much support. Fixxer, then Ecto and Clara aren't that far off to round out my top 5

State of play
    Votes so far Mon 13th - Tues 14th (I have no idea what day phase we’re on.

Monday
    10:10 tusk puts placeholder on fixxxer
    11:46 Clarabel says she is putting vote on green
    13:54 QB votes fixxxer as placeholder
    17:27 Clarabel says she’ll happily move vote to Kolido if it helps

Tuesday
    08:07 Pter has vote in on Kolido
    08:40 Clarabel says her vote on green stands
    08:48 QB puts placyon Kolido
    13:16 Triceratops says she has vote on green

I’m all for self sacrifice
    Thanks for volunteering Kolido and yes, whatever colour comes up when you flip will give us loads of leads.

Vote: Kolido

Answering Kolido?
    I've been pushing fixxxer since d1. You really think I'd buss two teammates when I know I'm not going to be around this week.

Not happy really, is he?
    Wouldn't really say Im volunteering but my job is to help the village, so yeah go for it.

You’re so polite, tusk
    Thanks for that write up Kolido. Can experienced players please review, and potentially do a similar 'what we'll learn if green/red flip' for the other top runners - Fixxxer, Kolido (expand on his personal writeup), Strawbs.

Kolido replies to Pter
    But strangley you havent voted him once.

As I said, I could be barking up the wrong tree completely, but I've been hoodwinked too many times in this game to know nothing is impossible.

My reply to tusk
    Hmmm what I’m reading from kolidos list is who is he bluffing or double bluffing about. Could be a hindrance not a help to us.

Ecto replyoyo post by bounty
    Nah, I think it's fixxxer and Kolido. I think fixxxer and Digi were the 2 wolves in the firing line.
    Ahh I took your Fixxxer over Kolido to mean you were less suspect of Kolido but I get you now.

I'll vote soon but im still torn, Strawbs hasn't been rocking the boat (which on another level makes me go in circles on her even more) and I also don't want to just tunnel so might I might go for Kolido still but Fixxer probably is no.3 in the FFA.

Players feels
    I didn't ffa the first day, but I called out Skunk, Kolido and Skeith as potentially dodgy.
    Nothing from Lady Skunk today, no notice on being absent either

Where are the votes from the Digi5 currently?
    Petr - Kolido
    QB - TB
    Lady Skunk - ?
    Tusk - ?
    No, I'm still on Kolido. I only threatened to change to Triceratops. We'll see how the evening goes before changing if necessary.
    I'm going to be offline shortly, I've trees to cut up for the evening, I'll be able to read the posts intermittently but I won't be posting much. Unless of course I see a bandwagon developing on me! That would not be great for the town

For transparency and to avoid being accused of joining any bandwagons
    I've a place holder in for Kolido but I'll be standing by my strategy of voting with the Digi5, if thats an even split I'll pick in the following order

Kolido
    Clarabel
    Strawbs
    TB
    Fixxer
    I still don't get why it's being assumed one of the Digi5 is dodgy so I'm willing to put a vote in with them. I'm not expecting them to go for Strawbs and I poked but shes given me nothing new so Kolido is getting my placeholder for now (after 12 here now though).
    FWIW I have a vote in on fixxxer. I think there's more info and a better case for it.

What do we gain from Kolido village? What do we gain from Kolido wolf? Genuinely asking as my brain is fried.

Also I am not convinced the 4 left are are all team village but I do think looking outside them for now is the way to go.
    Placeholder in for fixxxer, if it makes any difference.

Dunno why this is here. Think it’s god it mentions Kolido
    TheSkunk wrote: »
    I know what’s going to be said when I say this, I’m looking at you Green&Red :pac:

Was in work at 7 this morning, caught up on lunch but by the time I did I had to head back. Thought I’d be off at 4 to post but had to stay late, boo! Currently on my way to an appointment at 6 but then I’m all yours.

I’ve been keeping up with what’s going on, in a weird frame of mind after SK lynch. Niggly feeling about G&R when I read some of his posts but then read others and think oh he’s okay.

I haven’t really had time to look over posts on the laptop and am feeling a bit thrown off by Kolido and TB starting to post(not bad on you guys) just that it’s like starting over again and my brains already flopping around like a fish out of water :o

I miss Andy and dare I say it even SK :(

Current state of play
    Kolido 5 votes
    Fixxxer 3 votes
    Green 2 votes

I like this tune.

You have such a way with the words, green :D
    I buy this post about a big pile on.

In my head I’m flipping between four
    Kolido
    TB
    Clarabel
    Strawbs

The most panic was when it was on Strawbs so I think I might go back to her

Vote placed
    I'll be sticking with fixxxer, even if you guys vote elsewhere. You may all be team village but I'm the only one I can be 100% sure of so I'm trusting myself.
    I've already outlined my reasons but basically if he flips red or green I think we learn something. The fact that he didnt FFA the first 2 days was the final nail for me.
    With Kolido I'm not so sure what we learn either way and nobody has taken me up on/been able to answer this question.
    Missed that post earlier. That was assuming both duffers and cross are town, worst case for us.

OT, have a great stag G
    Not a bad idea Ecto. Only downside now is that most have mentioned who they are voting for so they won't stray too far but going forward I like that idea.
    fixxxer wrote: »
    Just checking in. Been sick as a dog all day with migraine, hardly been keeping up. Vote on Kolido but probably not going to be back on tonight.
    I'm finished work.

I've not read the last few pages properly, something about not declaring.

I'm leaving my vote.

I think the last declaring looked like K was up for mislynching. I say that because it's too quiet. That's why I'm leaving my vote where it is.

Since I'm under suspicion I don't know how much voice I have but I think we need to move until we have panic
    Please answer above, Clara. How do you know Kolido is a mislynch?
    Vote changed to Triceratops.
    I thought you guys werent declaring until grace hour.
    True. But it was too quiet. Want to see the reaction.

Eurovision talk
    Is it on tonight?
    Oh I do, 1992, same year Donegal lifted Sam Mcguire woohooo :D
    Anyone remember Dana? Nah, me either

Dont remember Johny Logan but was alive.
    Necro wrote: »
    Lynch form closed

Really don’t know who it’s gonna be
    Ohhhh thought you just pretended to change it. That’s genius though, only thought of it when it was too late and remembered Kolido pointing out us not declaring votes when you did. Well played!
    I switched back to Kolido, self preservation, I was afraid Clarabel and Skunk were voting for me, then just one more needed to switch off Kolido to me and I’m a goner.
    I don’t have a team to back me up so have to lookout for myself

I still think Strawbs is a wolf. Look at the panic Friday nite, that came cause we had a wolf on the chopping block. We just got lucky we switched to another wolf.

Tusk, Skunk, if so make it through lynching and munch actually do an iso on me. This bullish!t that you get a bad vibe off me isn’t good enough. Put up an argument and let me argue it. I can’t argue bad vibe. Or that you don’t like that I said it would be bad for the village.
    I know I’m good so I know any result that ends in me lynched is bad for the village.

Sh!t or get off the pot guys
    I've said the same thing about Skunk and Kolido. Gut is what made me move from strawbs to digi (of course, learning what genieing was helped to make a knot in my stomach big enough to actually move).

I'll continue calling out gut feelings on posts. Just like i did with fixxxer's gun to head response. Something that's not sat well with me since, and earned him a vote from me today.

if I find more evidence against you, it may well put you in my top 3, currently you're not there though and unfortunately I don't have the time to do an ISO. I'm at the point where I barely have time to keep up tbh.
    Not neccessarily, Im good but willing to take a hit, my flip can help the village. You're not willing to let your flip help us? Its a team efford.
    NO

We’ll learn something from every flip

The ONLY thing I know is what I am. So anyone else being lynched is better than me
    After tonight only 3 mislynches left. Would much prefer villagers fought to stay alive at this point given there are 2 wolves left to find.
    You're right.

I presented my defence earlier, if you're saying I didnt fight hard enough, you must think Im village?

Risky move for a wolf to bluff self sacrafice especially with just 2 left.
    Honestly I'm not sure how you got that from what I said...

Fixxxer and ecto dead.

Thank fook that’s done!

• Advertisement

This is last Thursday/Friday right?

Yep it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

He thought Kolido, Triceratops and Skunk were wolves, but the latter two more so.

Fixxxer is the only death since his own that he mentioned in the post. Maybe wolves were keeping him alive so he’d start a bandwagon on a fixxxer mislynch?
    * fixed typos

480098.PNG

someone when they have some time go and compile all them reads list in pters fashion into one long post.

question any player who has strange progressions, like village today,and they are up for lynch them the next day without provide spew evidence etc.

its day 4 tomorrow. people shouldn't be having wild progreesion changes on people anymore, we have all go the feel for each other.

when i flip, you can see how O sorted everybody, from most trusted down to least trusted.

Skunk has moved though, from would lynch to village.

skunk can point you to the point where that changed on the thread as evidence.

Emma just going to drop this here. Only thought of it when I read your post as I thought he was setting me up at the time, felt mad bad :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Yep. If we know who is lynched they can leave us some insight, if they flip green we can use it.

Now Im not sure if I should have posted my read list this morn as noone else has. Maybe I should have left it until the grace hour if I knew I was going.

Am I reading into it correctly by thinking Keith was doubting his fixxxer is bad read?

Am I reading into it correctly by thinking Keith was doubting his fixxxer is bad read?

I think so yeah.

I’m gonna pour myself a glass of wine and have a soak in the bath. Be back in a bit.

QB, you up for compiling votes together when we declare?

I think so yeah.

Sorry fixxxer :(
    Soz Keith but sometimes quality over quantity xxx

Sure.

Also, when the vote was cast if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I’m gonna pour myself a glass of wine and have a soak in the bath. Be back in a bit.

QB, you up for compiling votes together when we declare?

Going to put on some Kenny G?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Skunk, I'm not following what you're getting at with that table... can you explain.

Going to put on some Kenny G?

Gonna listen to this to remind me of you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Thank fook that’s done!

I’m glad you can appreciate my wordsmithdom, I’m a relation of Patrick Kavanagh don’t you know

Coffees are out, had an amazing fish cake with poached egg in a pea broth followed by the burger with cashel blue and carmelised onions. Chips were a let down

Nice Malbec to accompany

Skunk, I'm not following what you're getting at with that table... can you explain.

Was in response to Quickbeam saying SK had me down as a wolf. Just woke up and saw it and that was the first thing that came to mind. He wrote in another post before that that he was leaning village on me or something like that and after he put that chart up I got really paranoid and posted saying am I mad to think he's setting me up, thought he was going to flip wolf and was dragging me down with him :o

G&R I started replying to your post on the notes on my phone before I fell back asleep. Will go back to it now.

G&R I started replying to your post on the notes on my phone before I fell back asleep. Will go back to it now.

No panic at this stage! Hope ur not voting for me any longer

I’ll say this for not declaring, we should get a lot more info from the votes.
    If we have a wolf among TBallet, Kolido, Strawbs then we should be looking at two wolves voting together

I think we need a wolf tonite, it’s hard to see a way back if we don’t

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I’ll say this for not declaring, we should get a lot more info from the votes.
    If we have a wolf among TBallet, Kolido, Strawbs then we should be looking at two wolves voting together

I think we need a wolf tonite, it’s hard to see a way back if we don’t

and yet you had a go at me for even suggesting it!! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,530 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lynch Form Closed

• Advertisement

I voted Triceratops just after noon.

Advertisement