Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

coulda sworn it was there ha
    fLHqaU.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

I came on when it opened, ready to play, saw everyone saying they’ll be back after the weekend and figured nothing much would get said. Well at least I have 11 pages to read now lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

And you'll discover nobody really did have much to say

I came on when it opened, ready to play, saw everyone saying they’ll be back after the weekend and figured nothing much would get said. Well at least I have 11 pages to read now lol

Don't think there is that much that stands out but please prove me wrong Senor Andy. G&R seemed to think your solitary post so far was wolfy and i'm sure that will stand out to you but right now im wrapped up in the why does my location appear when I make a new post but once I refesh it's gone quandry

IdOgJuk.png

so you can tell I have many many wolf hunting leads at the moment :pac:

Maybe it's a most recent post type of thing BH?

• Advertisement

Game will start good and proper tomorrow when someone is deaded!

Wonder how TB is getting on with the shower. Hope she hasn’t installed a tank fed shower onto a mains feed. Or murdered her hubby with the shower hose in a fit of frustration:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Don't think there is that much that stands out but please prove me wrong Senor Andy. G&R seemed to think your solitary post so far was wolfy and i'm sure that will stand out to you but right now im wrapped up in the why does my location appear when I make a new post but once I refesh it's gone quandry

so you can tell I have many many wolf hunting leads at the moment :pac:

I can't find the option to enter location anymore in the control panel.

Game will start good and proper tomorrow when someone is deaded!

Wonder how TB is getting on with the shower. Hope she hasn’t installed a tank fed shower onto a mains feed. Or murdered her hubby with the shower hose in a fit of frustration:D

Let's hope the person who gets deaded has thoroughly enjoyed the game so far.

Is jayop the only zero poster to be killed by first munch?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Not too sure how much info the munches will give us this game as the wolves will not be role hunting so can just pick at random with now real reason behind them

sKeith wrote: »
    Let's hope the person who gets deaded has thoroughly enjoyed the game so far.

Is jayop the only zero poster to be killed by first munch?

Was that an anon game? Think there was an anon game it happened in

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Was that an anon game? Think there was an anon game it happened in
    It was not. it was the game it electric picnic gate, involving beaker, who was wolf.. star trek.

100 posts and I’m a wolf after 1. I’d better get my money’s worth before I get lynched and or munched. I am quite tasty so my lifeless body may still be munched on as it dangles from the rope.

‘Click, scuff, click, scuff’ the unmistakable sound of Agent dublinAndy2’s patent leather shoes as he walked down the freshly buffed hallways of Quantico. Over the years he’d almost forgotten about his bum leg, always dragging along behind him, but he couldn’t forget the sneers behind his back from his fellow agents. Those saying he should be pensioned off on a medical. He made not be on active duty anymore but he was still feared amongst wolves for being able to find them hiding in plain sight.

He stopped for a moment to let his leg rest and stop aching, when he closed his eyes he could still feel the wolves teeth as it sunk into his leg those years ago. It he could also feel the warmth of the wolves brains straight afterward as they splattered on his face straight another he’d emptied his 9mm into the wolves head.

DublinAndy2 shook his head, Brighton ugh the heat myself back t the present and looked at the folder marked confidential in his hands. He opened up the brown, thick cut cardboard cover on it and smiled. Finally a real assignment, he was being sent to a village to sniff out some wolves hiding amongst the villagers. His favourite saying came back into his head that he always told his trainees, ‘remember, not all wolves are furry’.

To answer the location thing, it would be a gdpr thing. So would have gone just before that kicked in. If my memory from my training at work is correct. (It May not be)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

It's a gdpr thing.

It was handy for puttung in your character name in d&d.

oh, mines back. location: somewhere cold :)

and rainy

sKeith wrote: »
    It was not. it was the game it electric picnic gate, involving beaker, who was wolf.. star trek.

I have blanked that game from memory unfortunately.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

kitten_k wrote: »
    Not too sure how much info the munches will give us this game as the wolves will not be role hunting so can just pick at random with now real reason behind them

Of course we can learn from munches. Who was the victim suspicious of? Did the wolves get spooked by something they said? Are they trying to frame someone they were sus of?

In isolation possibly not much, same as any game. But combined with other factors such as wagonomics there’s plenty to be learned. Especially once we’ve lynched our first wolf and auto-Priest reveals this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Whats all this about location? I thought we were all in the same town.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    I have blanked that game from memory unfortunately.

I enjoyed it! My first win as a wolf. We’re were a bit unfair targeting Jayop though, in hindsight.

FBI have field offices...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,426 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

100 posts and I’m a wolf after 1. I’d better get my money’s worth before I get lynched and or munched. I am quite tasty so my lifeless body may still be munched on as it dangles from the rope.

‘Click, scuff, click, scuff’ the unmistakable sound of Agent dublinAndy2’s patent leather shoes as he walked down the freshly buffed hallways of Quantico. Over the years he’d almost forgotten about his bum leg, always dragging along behind him, but he couldn’t forget the sneers behind his back from his fellow agents. Those saying he should be pensioned off on a medical. He made not be on active duty anymore but he was still feared amongst wolves for being able to find them hiding in plain sight.

He stopped for a moment to let his leg rest and stop aching, when he closed his eyes he could still feel the wolves teeth as it sunk into his leg those years ago. It he could also feel the warmth of the wolves brains straight afterward as they splattered on his face straight another he’d emptied his 9mm into the wolves head.

DublinAndy2 shook his head, Brighton ugh the heat myself back t the present and looked at the folder marked confidential in his hands. He opened up the brown, thick cut cardboard cover on it and smiled. Finally a real assignment, he was being sent to a village to sniff out some wolves hiding amongst the villagers. His favourite saying came back into his head that he always told his trainees, ‘remember, not all wolves are furry’.

So you’re an FBI veteran?

Definitely not a rookie?

quickbeam wrote: »
    I enjoyed it! My first win as a wolf. We’re were a bit unfair targeting Jayop though, in hindsight.

Nope...no memory of finally suspecting a wolf only to distract myself down a tunnel...

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Hello from Paris.

Still nothing going on. Though I'm not convinced SK is village.

Green&Red wrote: »
    So you’re an FBI veteran?

Definitely not a rookie?

A field rookie, my injury stopped me progressing so in the field I’m as new as the rest of you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Great to see your back with the story telling Andy, loved that in the last game :)

Clarabel wrote: »
    Hello from Paris.

I'm not convinced anyone is, any reason why not SK in particular?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I don't know what to be thinking if our two lock clear villagers don't believe each other.

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »
    Hello from Paris.

How could you be?

You just sort the rest of the players into, more villagery and less villagery than me, and tell us about any of those you feel are less villlagery than me, and say it like that if you wish, fred and wilma are less villagery than sKeith because ...

Advertisement