Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

In the cocktails.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Lol I jest, Clarabel, I jest :D

ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

tusk wrote: »
    nice work Skunk. Don't know if it's enough to point a rigid finger though :(

I'm in the middle of doing BH at the minute, need to take a break though before my brain falls out!

Was hoping to do it on everyone but I think I'd need to be put in a white cell after doing QBs and Strawbs, don't even want to see how many pages they have :pac:

Clarabel, TB and BH I feel getting a good gut feeling after analysing their posts will help me decide on everything else. Gut is telling me you, Strawbs and QB are good though the back of my head keeps telling me QB is really smooth like she just wafts away suspicions and makes me think awh she's cool again but is she too smooth? :o

I'm going to vote now.

I have no idea how my day will play out tomorrow so in case I don't get on at all.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    IGut is telling me you, Strawbs and QB are good though the back of my head keeps telling me QB is really smooth like she just wafts away suspicions and makes me think awh she's cool again but is she too smooth? :o

My gut is saying QB is wolf bad. It's the smoothness that's really getting to me. Too cool for school

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »

Gif failure

Questions SK and his lock clear status. Calls him out on not answering questions. Suggests we do FFAs due to information gained when people flip regardless of wolf/villager. FFAs G&R, Strawbs, Duffman. Likes the idea of FFAs of people we trust again for information gained. Calls out TB for being defensive over calling out low posters, not her specifically. Says anyone who doesn’t do FFA to give village information will be suspicious. Calls out SK for defending him, feels dodgy about it. Vote in for Strawbs.
    Necro wrote: »
    Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    kitten_k 3 tritium, Ectoplasm, sKeith
    Dublinandy2 3 Pter, Green&Red, duffman13
    sKeith 2 kitten_k, TheSkunk
    TheSkunk 2 quickbeam, tusk
    Kolido 2 crosstownk, Strawberry Milkshake
    Barney92 1 Digital Solitude
    fixxxer 1 Barney92
    Green&Red 1 fixxxer
    Pter 1 Dublinandy2
    duffman13 1 Triceratops Ballet
    Loughc 1 Kolido
    crosstownk 1 Clarabel
    Strawberry Milkshake 1 Bounty Hunter

Did Not Vote: Succubus_, Loughc

kitten_k lynched by virtue of last vote cast.

Suspicious of SK and Ecto after Kitten lynch and Trit munch. Calls out G&R for claiming Kitten is good too late. Says if Digi doesn’t want us to look into him he needs to post after voting. FFAs SK, Pter and Strawbs. Says Digi will be strong 1/2 if he doesn’t speak up. Believes Andy is village and questions Pter for voting him. Again calls Digi dodgy. Not a fan of lynching low posters, wants to see who suggested it as could be a wolf knowing there’s no wolves in the low posters. Vote in for Strawbs. Asks do the people on Kolido have reasons for him being so wolfey? Questions why Strawbs V Kolido when nobody had been voting for Kolido? Believes Strawbs started it like she started votes on Kitten before stepping away.
    Digital Solitude 5 quickbeam, Pter, Dublinandy2, The Skunk, tusk
    crosstownk 4 Clarabel, sKeith, Kolido, Triceratops Ballet
    Strawberry Milkshake 4 Green&Red, fixxxer, Bounty Hunter,Ectoplasm
    fixxxer 3 Strawberry Milkshake, duffman13, Barney92
    Bounty Hunter 1 Digital Solitude
    Kolido 1 crosstownk
    Did Not Vote 2 Loughc, Succubus_

Clears the Digi5. Says Barney being munched was probably the one who’d give us the least info. Thinks one of Strawbs and SK a wolf. Doesn’t suspect, Cross, Fixxxer and Ecto. Likes the idea of voting with Digi5. Questions people pointing the finger at Fixxxer without any real explanation. Questions Strawbs on voting for Fixxxer, asks for reasons? Asks Andy why he suspects Pter when both Andy and BH read each other as village and BH reads Pter as village. Thinks SK and Strawbs are wolves but next would look into TB, Fixxxer and Duffman. Votes SK. Says he didn’t follow G&R on Strawbs vote but they share a lot of the same thoughts on her. Vote stayed on SK but had been open to changing given good reason.
    sKeith wrote: »
    Player Name | No. of Votes | Voters
    sKeith|8|Bounty Hunter, fixxxer, quickbeam, pter, tusk, theskunk, dunlinandy, green&red
    fixxxer|4|ectoplasm, sKeith, Strawberry Milkshake, kolido
    Strawberry Milkshake | 1 | Clarabel

Did not vote|3|crosstownk, duffman13, tricerotops ballet

Still staying on Strawbs, regretful of SK lynch due to him being a distraction. Thinks next person up for lynch should have good reasoning behind, not just dodgy feeling. Agrees with Clarabel there was less panic than night wolf was on the line. Questions why people voted outside the Digi5? Suspsicious of Kolido voting for someone with only two posts. Questions Clarabel on who she is suspicious of? States he has already said someone should do an ISO of him. Suspicious of Strawbs, Fixxxer and Kolido with a touch of Clarabel. Questions Clarabel on not making judgements herself, feels like a wolf move. Ecto questions BH about leading conversation away from Fixxxer and onto SK(know now both were village) Pter has gut suspicion of BH and he says it’s natural for someone to feel that way after being FFAd by another. Points out Strawbs hasn’t been rocking the boat so might go with Kolido or Fixxxer. Questions why Strawbs would be against FFAs, leaves room for wolves to jump around unnoticed. Votes Kolido.
    fixxxer 5 tusk, Strawberry Milkshake, Ectoplasm, Kolido, TheSkunk
    Kolido 4 Pter, Bounty Hunter, fixxxer, Green&Red
    Green&Red 2 Clarabel, Triceratops Ballet
    Triceratops Ballet 1 quickbeam
    Did Not Vote 2 crosstownk, duffman13

Questions those who said we’d learn more from Fixxxer lynch? Suspicious of Strawbs, Kolido, Clarabel/TB. Not a fan of no FFAs/blind voting. Wants people to question why they are still alive? FFAs Strawbs, Kolido, Clarabel. Explains Andy was munched as he was the most confirmed villager out of the Digi5 and casted shade on the remaining 4. Worried about QB pushing TB for lynch then Kolido putting TB 1st on FFA. Admits it’s flimsy reasoning. Questions why Kolido? Worried he may be tunnelling Strawbs. With Kolido dead, looking at Strawbs(aware he may be tunnelling), with possible Clarabel/TB team. Likes the idea of finding one wolf first then looking for their partner
    Kolido 3 tusk, Strawberry Milkshake, Triceratops Ballet
    Strawberry Milkshake 3 Clarabel, Bounty Hunter, Green&Red
    Triceratops Ballet 2 quickbeam, Pter
    Pter 1 TheSkunk
    Green&Red 1 Kolido

Kolido lynched on the basis of LAST VOTE CAST

Crap that was Bounty Hunter. Obviously but annoyed after all that time it doesn't have the name bolded name like my other two :o

Quickbeam (votes)
    fixxxer 1 Barney92
    Green&Red 1 fixxxer
    Pter 1 Dublinandy2
    Loughc 1 Kolido
    crosstownk 1 Clarabel

Kolido 1 crosstownk
    sKeith|8|Bounty Hunter, fixxxer, quickbeam, pter, tusk, theskunk, dunlinandy, green&red

Pter 1 TheSkunk
    Green&Red 1 Kolido

• Advertisement

Strawberry Milkshake (votes)
    fixxxer 1 Barney92
    Green&Red 1 fixxxer
    Pter 1 Dublinandy2
    Loughc 1 Kolido
    crosstownk 1 Clarabel

Kolido 1 crosstownk

Pter 1 TheSkunk
    Green&Red 1 Kolido

Green&Red
    fixxxer 1 Barney92
    Green&Red 1 fixxxer
    Pter 1 Dublinandy2
    Loughc 1 Kolido
    crosstownk 1 Clarabel

Kolido 1 crosstownk

Pter 1 TheSkunk
    Green&Red 1 Kolido

Too tired to do what I done on the others on these, hope there's something to be gained from it all. Night folks :o

On way home.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

A lot of info being thrown up recently which will be convenient for reference. Not sure if too much has changed however as the opinions going with with info filled posts has not always been the strongest.

Here is my current read list from most villagery (myself obviously) to my FFA (so most wolfy)

Me

Most Villagery:
    tusk
    The Skunk
    Quickbeam

not much to hold against these three and it's still true that all 3 voted to kill Lector when I don't think a wolf would have needed to.

Null:
    Green&Red

I know I am good and can't help but wonder if someone who has had such similar views (that I even wondered aloud a few time if I could have been pocketed) on events at times can be a baddie. If we were both wrong on Strawbs he would drop down my list though I assume he would suspect me too.

My FFA:

1.Strawberry Milkshake
    2.Triceratops Ballet
    3.Clarabel

Strawbs has been my no.1 suspect throughout and with 2 wolves still left I do feel the odds would suggest at least one experienced more active player was on the wolves team. Her and Tric would be the more obvious team of the 3 imo with Clara rounding out the 3 as someone who has not given much reason to not suspect her who kept moving more wolfy as others lynched flipped good.

For searching purposes

#FFA6

1. Strawbs
    2. TB
    3. Clara

If I've been tunneling Strawbs I'll say sorry post game and fair play because you've played a good game. Think you have talked in other games (not this one interestingly) about people always thinking you were bad when you were good in the past. Don't think I had ever really gotten that vibe from your play in games other than this one but now can't help but thinking why would a wolf be posting that way whatever you are doing. I mean it's not like you haven't been contributing but I think if I was on a team with you i'd be saying good stuff on taking a step back and not drawing more attention to yourself by responding defensively everytime someone like G&R or myself said you were wolfy then later seeming helpful by putting lots of ISO type info up for others to draw their own conclusions to.

Didn't feel people were as strong on others as say G&R or myself were on Strawbs throughout but still the conversation always swung towards people like Fixxer or Kolido. Maybe it's the lenght of the game and slower pace but some of those players probably could have put up a stronger case for their own survival by focusing more on who they thought were wolves. Even if you could be wrong i'd be more vocal on your reads on thread. Less likely to get lynched if others are focused on more and less likely to get munched if wolves think a)Your death could point to them or b) Your reads are wrong and they will let you live and feel safe

Oh my sweet lord, my head!!!

A lot of info being thrown up recently which will be convenient for reference. Not sure if too much has changed however as the opinions going with with info filled posts has not always been the strongest.

Here is my current read list from most villagery (myself obviously) to my FFA (so most wolfy)

Me

Most Villagery:
    tusk
    The Skunk
    Quickbeam

not much to hold against these three and it's still true that all 3 voted to kill Lector when I don't think a wolf would have needed to.

Null:
    Green&Red

I know I am good and can't help but wonder if someone who has had such similar views (that I even wondered aloud a few time if I could have been pocketed) on events at times can be a baddie. If we were both wrong on Strawbs he would drop down my list though I assume he would suspect me too.

My FFA:

1.Strawberry Milkshake
    2.Triceratops Ballet
    3.Clarabel

Strawbs has been my no.1 suspect throughout and with 2 wolves still left I do feel the odds would suggest at least one experienced more active player was on the wolves team. Her and Tric would be the more obvious team of the 3 imo with Clara rounding out the 3 as someone who has not given much reason to not suspect her who kept moving more wolfy as others lynched flipped good.

I can see why you would think that and it's hard for me to go back and provide evidence to prove otherwise, cause I just don't have the want at the moment. I think the tone and way that some of the ISO and reads have been done is very opinionated rather than factual.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Oh my sweet lord, my head!!!

Why are you awake so early!!

Why are you awake so early!!

Cat needs breakfast.

• Advertisement

IF IM LYNCHED, COULD SOMEONE PLEASE REPOST THIS?

Original quote by TheSkunk with my additions in bold

BOUNTY HUNTER
    Questions SK and his lock clear status.
    Calls him out on not answering questions.
    Suggests we do FFAs due to information gained when people flip regardless of wolf/villager FFAs are beneficial to wolves as they can see where players may possibly vote and plan accordingly
    FFAs G&R, Strawbs, Duffman.
    Likes the idea of FFAs of people we trust again for information gained. wolves like to see who players are trusting too as they can work out who to make their ally
    Calls out TB for being defensive over calling out low posters, not her specifically.
    Says anyone who doesn’t do FFA to give village information will be suspicious. still pushing FFAs
    Calls out SK for defending him, feels dodgy about it.
    Vote in for Strawbs.

KITTEN LYNCHED

Suspicious of SK and Ecto after Kitten lynch and Trit munch. both later revealed to be villagers
    Calls out G&R for claiming Kitten is good too late. Says if Digi doesn’t want us to look into him he needs to post after voting. does he know digi will start posting today?
    FFAs SK, Pter and Strawbs.
    Says Digi will be strong 1/2 if he doesn’t speak up. slight shade on digi but based on him not speaking up (which he does)
    Believes Andy is village and questions Pter for voting him.
    Again calls Digi dodgy. Not a fan of lynching low posters, wants to see who suggested it as could be a wolf knowing there’s no wolves in the low posters. once again shade of digi as conversation going that way but also doesn’t want to vote low posters which digi is
    Vote in for Strawbs.
    Asks do the people on Kolido have reasons for him being so wolfey? Questions why Strawbs V Kolido when nobody had been voting for Kolido? Believes Strawbs started it like she started votes on Kitten before stepping away.

DIGI LYNCHED

Clears the Digi5. [did you reiterate what Green suggested, BH, or did the idea originate with you?

Says Barney being munched was probably the one who’d give us the least info. ah here, Barney was munched cos he is a clever player and has players already believing he could be village
    Thinks one of Strawbs and SK a wolf.
    Doesn’t suspect, Cross, Fixxxer and Ecto. 5 villagers
    Likes the idea of voting with Digi5.digi5 all suspecting villagers so why not
    Questions people pointing the finger at Fixxxer without any real explanation. Questions Strawbs on voting for Fixxxer, asks for reasons?
    Asks Andy why he suspects Pter when both Andy and BH read each other as village and BH reads Pter as village.
    Thinks SK and Strawbs are wolves but next would look into TB, Fixxxer and Duffman.4 villagers with Tb now the only unknown. Light bussing or guiding onto next victim?
    Votes SK. 8 votes on Keith easy hiding place
    Says he didn’t follow G&R on Strawbs vote but they share a lot of the same thoughts on her. pocketing green
    Vote stayed on SK but had been open to changing given good reason. wolves like to keep options open

KEITH LYNCHED

Still staying on Strawbs, regretful of SK lynch due to him being a distraction.
    Thinks next person up for lynch should have good reasoning behind, not just dodgy feeling. This sentence important as it contradicts his vote reasons later in next lynch
    Agrees with Clarabel there was less panic than night wolf was on the line.
    Questions why people voted outside the Digi5? Suspsicious of Kolido voting for someone with only two posts.
    Questions Clarabel on who she is suspicious of? States he has already said someone should do an ISO of him.
    Suspicious of Strawbs, Fixxxer and Kolido with a touch of Clarabel. 3 villagers along with Clarabel who I think is a villager who’s so exhausted from real life that they’re not following properly
    Questions Clarabel on not making judgements herself, feels like a wolf move.
    Ecto questions BH about leading conversation away from Fixxxer and onto SK(know now both were village)
    Pter has gut suspicion of BH and he says it’s natural for someone to feel that way after being FFAd by another.
    Points out Strawbs hasn’t been rocking the boat so might go with Kolido or Fixxxer. Questions why Strawbs would be against FFAs, leaves room for wolves to jump around unnoticed. Votes Kolido. eeny meeny miney mo! They’re all villagers

FIXER LYNCHED

Questions those who said we’d learn more from Fixxxer lynch?
    Suspicious of Strawbs, Kolido, Clarabel/TB.
    Not a fan of no FFAs/blind voting. Yeah villagers, how are us wolves meant to know what to do if you don’t show us what you’re doing?
    Wants people to question why they are still alive?
    FFAs Strawbs, Kolido, Clarabel. no way Bounty is on a team with Clarabel at this stage
    Explains Andy was munched as he was the most confirmed villager out of the Digi5 and casted shade on the remaining 4.
    Worried about QB pushing TB for lynch then Kolido putting TB 1st on FFA. Admits it’s flimsy reasoning. slight bussing of QB with a caveat of flimsy?
    Questions why Kolido?
    Worried he may be tunnelling Strawbs. With Kolido dead, looking at Strawbs(aware he may be tunnelling), with possible Clarabel/TB team.remember in the last phase said we shouldn’t be voting for flimsy reasons? No reason at all here
    Likes the idea of finding one wolf first then looking for their partnerso how did the searching for one wolf go? With only one mislynch left, it’s absolutely vital that we are finding 2 wolves. Only wolves wouldn’t like this idea

I can see why you would think that and it's hard for me to go back and provide evidence to prove otherwise, cause I just don't have the want at the moment. I think the tone and way that some of the ISO and reads have been done is very opinionated rather than factual.

Apart from yourself (which is to be expected tbh) is there anything you would change from my read list above and the order it’s in?

Bounty, I can’t recal ever saying that people think I’m bad when I’m good. I do say that at least once to MrsFD or KittenK though when they play a game.

Gonna get back to my homework after a gallon of coffee.

Have been waiting for ages for an attack on me from Strawbs but most of that seems to be a twisted narrative with hindsight and if I was a wolf in mind. On my way to movie now then dinner with the misses but I’ll specifically mention the last point / misrepresentation where she says only a wolf wouldn’t like an idea. I don’t dislike that idea and did not say I did. In fact I said that if someone flips bad it will be a very helpful list of combos. The one I still believe is a wolf is Strawbs (the person only a post or so I was saying didn’t always draw attention to herself by fighting back and then boom fights back on me) and using the potential list of teammates (strange thing to do if I didn’t like the idea) I pitted her most likely as being teamed with TB.

Bounty, I can’t recal ever saying that people think I’m bad when I’m good. I do say that at least once to MrsFD or KittenK though when they play a game.

Gonna get back to my homework after a gallon of coffee.

On that front I was actually wondering if I had you mixed up with those fine ladies so my bad

Apart from yourself (which is to be expected tbh) is there anything you would change from my read list above and the order it’s in?

Yeah. QB. Too smooth.
    Strawberry, tusk and Skunk have put in a huge amount of effort. If I understand the game and what others have said a wolf wouldn't do that....mind you if you really wanted to win maybe you would.

Maybe you'd give very opinionated reads like skunk did to me. (Shade given I will not be going back with evidence).

The wolves most definitely hate the pairings list. They probably thought they had the game sown up going into this phase but as long as I’m still here, they’re gonna have to work damn hard from herein.

I could type out loads of stuff in this post but I ain’t helping them with their game plan.

And sorry I messed up the bold in the above skunk/strawberry post.

Can I pipe up?

Your reads list is full of “I thinks”. Where is your evidence to back up your thoughts?

• Advertisement

The wolves most definitely hate the pairings list. They probably thought they had the game sown up going into this phase but as long as I’m still here, they’re gonna have to work damn hard from herein.

I could type out loads of stuff in this post but I ain’t helping them with their game plan.

Who has not contributed to it? As in who hasn't offered evidence or suggestions on it? Even to try rule themselves out

Advertisement