Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Ha. I've been on every Lynch vote except the first. Wonder what the use of that are

Odds not use lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

quickbeam wrote: »
    I'll include the two posts that seemed to belong to Skunk that Strawbs put elsewhere too.

413 - Triceratops queries correct pronoun of different players including Skunk
    422 - Skunk responds

1183 - Skunk's reads, comments on Triceratops' frustration when she's called out on her absences, null read

2153 - Skunk puts Triceratops in her Null reads

2204 - Same

2724 - Skunk is thrown by Kolido and Triceratops posting

3189 - Skunk's last post should she die by munch in the morning, again says got nothing on Triceratops

Conclusion: by far the poster still alive which Triceratops had the least dealings with and vice versa. In fact, other than the initial post of Triceratops asking for the pronouns to use, she has zero mention of Skunk at all, all the above were Skunk mentioning of Triceratops. And Skunk never has Triceratops down as anything worse than "null". Yet ... voted for her last lynch. Nothing in the posts above would indicate it was going to go that way. I know we said blind voting, but ... nothing!! Hmmm?

QB I came on the laptop to respond to this. This is actually pretty inaccurate and I would think if you were going to move me to first on your wolf list you'd at least have done a better investigation. Below is my progression on TB, I voted for her yesterday morning when nobody had declared who they were voting for. I stand by my progression on her and find it pretty ridiculous that I'm having to waste time analysing my own posts.
    TheSkunk wrote: »

TB - Genuine frustration when abscence questioned. Nearly p!ssed myself when I read “what’s with everyone’s boner for posting over the bank holiday weekend” Null read but funny

I’ve been keeping up with what’s going on, in a weird frame of mind after SK lynch. Niggly feeling about G&R when I read some of his posts but then read others and think oh he’s okay.

I haven’t really had time to look over posts on the laptop and am feeling a bit thrown off by Kolido and TB starting to post(not bad on you guys) just that it’s like starting over again and my brains already flopping around like a fish out of water :o

I miss Andy and dare I say it even SK :(

Pter what are your reasons for TB and Strawbs? Also can you link me to your FFAs? I just tried searching as I wasn't sure if you'd named Strawbs before but could only find one post.
    Why do you have TB and Strawbs on your FFA? Asked this already but you didn't answer. I see you asked TB why we shouldn't vote for her but do you really want a potential mislynch on a villager rather than going for someone you strongly believe is a wolf? It's not like we have a lot of mislynches left to go around.
    You said kill, vote/kill means the same thing. We vote for her then she gets killed. It's not like I was twisting your words. You said it one page ago so easy to find.

I'm not saying I don't want you to go for TB but your reasoning when she asked was why shouldn't we kill her? To which I think we haven't got enough mislynches and find this flimsy reasoning.

I'm not rattled btw, I'm suspicious of you from your posting today. You're not giving strong reasons and quite frankly "because I think they are wolves" isn't good enough at this stage in the game. Add in the fact that I couldn't find your FFAs from before which you conveniently forgot to add a tag to.

Can’t get a good read on TB, Clarabel or BH which I don’t like. I have liked BHs posts though when he has been around so would like to lean village on him. TB I’ve got nothing on. And Clarabel I kind of suspected at one point which can be found in my FFAs if needed.

I then spent about two hours doing read lists on TB, Clarabel and BH because as I said I didn't have a good read on any of them. TB post #3325
    TB so help me god if you’re a villager and you’re just acting crazy for no good reason. If you are then cut it out! We seriously can’t afford the mislynch. So get your big girl pants on and do a reads list or ISO Quickbeam if you’re suspicious of her. If you are a villager then fight your case not just throw around accusations with nothing to back them up.

Posted at 11:57.
    I really think the two of you are on the same side and barking up the wrong tree, it’s like watching your parents fight :( Just think, the two of you are tearing each other to shreds and everyone else is staying quiet. Does that not say something? Granted it’s only 12 on a Saturday but I’d be keeping an eye on anyone who doesn’t engage today and leaves you both to your own devices.

I’ve just put in a placeholder vote for transparency. To be decided if I’ll change or post who on thread during my lunch.

BH asked me who I was leaning wolf on. I responded with...
    Basing this off voting after doing my reads list last night.

TB said she flipped between Digi and Crosstown(Cross was potential modkill as far as I remember) and placed last vote on Cross which I think was trying to save Digi from the lynch after myself and Tusk said we’d voted for him.

She voted for G&R on 3rd lynch, we done FFAs and I know Green was on my radar that night and could have been lynched if enough people went with him so was she trying to join a wagon to take out a potential villager?

She got the last vote in on Kolido which I think was done on purpose, also didn’t declare at the time.

Based on the above and her posts yesterday at QB I think she’s a wolf. Your move TB.

tusk wrote: »
    Ha. I've been on every Lynch vote except the first. Wonder what the use of that are

I noticed when doing it you also haven't had one vote on you the whole game, that's good going for your first time! :)

I wanted to ask you BTW, completely non game related but are you and girl or boy? I could have sworn you said you were a he but a few people have been calling you she and that confuses me :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Fair enough Skunk. I literally just took the post numbers that Strawbs had included and no others. This makes me happier about you again.

• Advertisement

Methinks I need to reread yesterday’s posts. I was sick as a dog.

I noticed when doing it you also haven't had one vote on you the whole game, that's good going for your first time! :)

I wanted to ask you BTW, completely non game related but are you and girl or boy? I could have sworn you said you were a he but a few people have been calling you she and that confuses me :pac:
    I expect that to change imminently.

I'm a he. Just haven't been arsed correcting people

tusk wrote: »
    I expect that to change imminently.

I'm a he. Just haven't been arsed correcting people

Whoops. Sorry dude!!

Fair enough Skunk. I literally just took the post numbers that Strawbs had included and no others. This makes me happier about you again.

It was probably the search not working properly. When I searched my username with tb it only showed one post but when I searched TB there was 18 posts and when I searched Triceratops Ballet for my read list nothing came up but did for Triceratops :confused:

I was like dafuq when I read your post, got mad paranoid thinking you were the wolf and trying to throw me under the bus. I was like hell nah :o

There was a post missing on the G&R one too, I was searching TB with people last night after the lynch and found this one. Not sure from reading all of them though but wanted to post this today.
    proves nada!

as I keep trying to tell G&R wolves buss wolves ALL.THE.TIME

Come on QB, nobody's checked you all game, cos you're like"queen of the digi5" or something.... someone was gonna ask you questions eventually, why not me? cos you think I'm a wolf?? everyone thinks everyone is a wolf!!

I'm not sure if she meant she keeps telling him in general like in other games or she was saying in this game. In this game there was no other mention of it.

I have more digging to do tonight though. I'm working 9-6 tomorrow so want to get my sh!t together tonight so I can make a good choice tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

It was probably the search not working properly. When I searched my username with tb it only showed one post but when I searched TB there was 18 posts and when I searched Triceratops Ballet for my read list nothing came up but did for Triceratops :confused:

I was like dafuq when I read your post, got mad paranoid thinking you were the wolf and trying to throw me under the bus. I was like hell nah :o

There was a post missing on the G&R one too, I was searching TB with people last night after the lynch and found this one. Not sure from reading all of them though but wanted to post this today.

I'm not sure if she meant she keeps telling him in general like in other games or she was saying in this game. In this game there was no other mention of it.

I have more digging to do tonight though. I'm working 9-6 tomorrow so want to get my sh!t together tonight so I can make a good choice tomorrow.

She meant in this game, not sure I’ve played with TB before

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    She meant in this game, not sure I’ve played with TB before

Can you find the posts she's referring to where she tells you about wolves bussing? I couldn't find any but it could just be the search not working properly

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Can you find the posts she's referring to where she tells you about wolves bussing? I couldn't find any but it could just be the search not working properly

I just checked through her 6 pages of posts and I’d assume she was referring to the two posts below. Not sure if that’d equal someone stating that they keep saying it to someone and a wolf especially one other than Digi pushing the idea of the Digi voters being potentially including a busker actually makes me go the other way and trust them more.
    ok. I think I would have jumped on digi so we're at a stalemate, I think wolves do bus their team mates, it's a thing that happens. I guess we just have a disagreement here on the fundamentals of gameplay!
    I'm not trying to clear myself, everyone here knows I've no time. I wrote that in response to QB saying I've done nothing, which I acknowledge is true. It doesn't clear me, and as I already said I can't point to anything that clears me!

It's being generally assumed and acknowledged that someone in the digi 5 is a wolf, so why are you willing to accept that as a possibility but not accept the possibility that if I was a wolf and had wanted to buy myself some villager credit I could have bussed my teammate you either think bussing is a thing a wolf would do, or you don't? if it's not a thing then all the digi 5 are cleared? or do you want us to think that cos your team mate is in the digi5?

Maybe she kept telling him in the back room, his “accidentally” not voting for her
    Last time and the fact that he wasn’t voted for a wolf while a the only other wolf kept putting forward the idea of bussing to cast aspersions on the more cleared villagers instead.

These are the reasons I am currently staying with G&R no.1

This line in particular from TB stood out for me
    It's being generally assumed and acknowledged that someone in the digi 5 is a wolf

Why would a wolf want to establish that as fact so much?

I just checked through her 6 pages of posts and I’d assume she was referring to the two posts below. Not sure if that’d equal someone stating that they keep saying it to someone and a wolf especially one other than Digi pushing the idea of the Digi voters being potentially including a busker actually makes me go the other way and trust them more.

Maybe she kept telling him in the back room, his “accidentally” not voting for her
    Last time and the fact that he wasn’t voted for a wolf while a the only other wolf kept putting forward the idea of bussing to cast aspersions on the more cleared villagers instead.

That’s a good find Bounty. Can you riddle me the puzzle GnR put late yesterday though. Why would wolf-GnR munch Strawbs?

Having slept on it, I’m tentatively back leaning on Clara. No vote cast yet though.

That’s a good find Bounty. Can you riddle me the puzzle GnR put late yesterday though. Why would wolf-GnR munch Strawbs?

Having slept on it, I’m tentatively back leaning on Clara. No vote cast yet though.

Not too sure why anyone would have let alone just wolf G&R but

Maybe because it’d make people more suspicious of the more confirmed villagers (wolf killers) as they were not targeted and as a result less suspicious of him. Suppose also cos Strawbs was putting in a lot of leg work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

QB by your own logic....strawbs had info so the wolf munched her. Why is this a pizzle for you. Hi

I read through your posts and fell asleep, you're super smooth, really smooth. You disappeared a few times when the going got tough but otherwise you've been on message.

OMG this is so much easier in the deadroom or watching.

7v1 right now
    6v1 after....Monday mislynch
    5v1 Monday munch
    4v1 wed mislynch
    3v1 Wed munch

2v 1...

Is this right?

I'm putting a vote on now. Are we declaring?

I have no idea bit I'm worried I won't be around later

Clarabel wrote: »
    7v1 right now
    6v1 after....Monday mislynch
    5v1 Monday munch
    4v1 wed mislynch
    3v1 Wed munch

2v 1...

Is this right?

There are only 6 players left. It was 8 when we voted on lynch then we lost TB and Strawbs. So only 1 possible mislynch I think

5 v 1
    Mislynch = 4 v 1
    Munch = 3 v 1

If we mislynch again 2v1 and then the munch brings things level at 1v1 and they win

5v1 now
    4v1 Mon mislynch
    3v1 Mon munch

2v 1... Mislynch means they win at munch.

• Advertisement

It's being generally assumed and acknowledged that someone in the digi 5 is a wolf,

St time of posting- 2 wolves left. TB not one of the Digi 5 and a wolf

Why would she be so strongly pushing the narrative that there is a wolf in the Digi5? Doubt she would do that if her most well hidden ally was there but she would if they were not.

I know I’m good and for me this means we shouldn’t be looking at QB, Tusk or The Skunk.

Really looks like one of G&R or Clara.

I get you guys can’t be as confident in me as I am but in my eyes lynch G&R and if we are wrong (hopefully not) we finish the job with Clara.

QB by your own logic....strawbs had info so the wolf munched her. Why is this a pizzle for you. Hi

I read through your posts and fell asleep, you're super smooth, really smooth. You disappeared a few times when the going got tough but otherwise you've been on message.

OMG this is so much easier in the deadroom or watching.

I’m not ‘smooth’. I’m just playing. I didn’t ‘disappear’. Game is in the third week. I can’t be here all the time. I got RL too. I’m ‘on message’ because I’m a Villager hunting wolves.

I read through your posts and fell asleep,

Also, LOL. Prose was never my greatest strength at school but I don’t think it was ever a sleeping aid before!!

You're leaving out a lot of context there BH but you would wouldn't you.

I have said from the start that I don't think there was a wolf in the Digi5. I stand by that. Going back to the Friday nite Digi got voted off.

TBallet voted last minute, to try and save Digi.

QB was on-line at 20:58 - I don't see a scenario where she doesn't change her vote to CTK as well, I just don't see it at all. In my book she is lock clear

Tusk is on-line at 20:54 - again same logic as above - throw in PM-gate and I've another Lock Clear

The Skunk is on-line at 20:48 - remember if any of these were wolves they would be in a backroom discussing this, running the numbers. It would have been easy to switch to CTK. So a third lock clear for me

Moving onto Saturday nite
    We have three of those all on TBallet. Again reinforcing the above

Clarabel is an interesting one. Is there a possibility that she saw the way the wind was blowing. Strawbs certainly thought she was not a wolf.
    I'm have to read back over the weekend's posts. I've been suspicious of Clarabel for a good while

So that leaves Bounty and me. This is who we should logically lynch. I know I'm not a wolf but the argument I make for Bounty is the exact one that can be made for me. Has not been on the two wolf lynches (admittedly I thought I was on TBallet but you only have my word for that)

So we've to lynch two people in the next three days, heres my two

#FFA7
    Bounty Hunter
    Clarabel

St time of posting- 2 wolves left. TB not one of the Digi 5 and a wolf

Why would she be so strongly pushing the narrative that there is a wolf in the Digi5? Doubt she would do that if her most well hidden ally was there but she would if they were not.

I know I’m good and for me this means we shouldn’t be looking at QB, Tusk or The Skunk.

Really looks like one of G&R or Clara.

I get you guys can’t be as confident in me as I am but in my eyes lynch G&R and if we are wrong (hopefully not) we finish the job with Clara.

Hah, pretty much exactly what I'm saying.

I would like the two of you to be lynched as I know it has to be one of you

For those who doubt strabs read of me. Last week I was physically in the office for 85 hrs (not including travel time) and three countries.

Even I'm impressed!

Also, LOL. Prose was never my greatest strength at school but I don’t think it was ever a sleeping aid before!!

LOL that's not what I meant but LOL.

The smoothness is a massive compliment by the way. As a villager I know I am anything but smooth

It makes no sense on a few levels.
    Why would I munch Strawbs when the very argument I'm using to implicate BH is that he didn't vote for either wolf. Strawbs would be in that basket too. BH would also know this though, experienced player, he wouldn't narrow down the non-wolf voting pool to two would he?

So does that mean Clarabel is the wolf? I don't buy this I've been busy lark. You've gotten all your votes in so that means you could have gotten all your munches in too, coasted by with TBallet doing the heavy lifting

If its one of the Digi5 I'll be very impressed

That’s essentially exactly what I said yesterday and this morning G&R although first time I said it I also included Strawbs as I had assumed she would be left to fight it out with the other two (me and you) less confirmed (via lynching a wolf) players. Meanwhile Clara is the one who was only involved in 1 wolf lynch and is suspected by some in the village

• Advertisement

Thank Christ I stayed up late last night doing notes and analysing lynch votes and woke up late, missed my bus and forgot to bring my laptop with me but all is well as I have google docs :D

Ill put up what I got on Clarabel as some of hers are interesting. Done one on G&R too but needs a bit of work I’ll post on my lunch.

Advertisement