Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

That is shocking logic from you Kolido.

Chances are one of the wolves is quiet, but equal chance anyone is a wolf. Mods wouldnt throw a new player in there for the sake of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

fixxxer wrote: »
    I have you on my FFA, there is no attempt at plausible deniability. Your word soup makes you a difficult read, but I'm reading wolf with what I have. Your FFA is what makes me really suspicious. LoughC on it after two posts for throwing shade, even though neither is shade. To be blunt, you're a better player than that pick indicates. So either you're a wolf padding your FFA, or possibly you're a wolf putting a little distance between and your wolfy friend in case your aggressive style gets you lynched.

My FFA.
    kitten_k - very defensive, skims thread.
    fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk
    TheSkunk - Liked there OP more than most, sk v duffman. troubled re my lock clear. provides excuses for absence that nobody cares about. Still, wants to know why lock clear. seems to misunderstand shade vs picking apart peoples posts. Yeah, making a new grade for this one. leaning wolf.

Loughc is not on my FFA!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

tritium wrote: »
    Caravel, when you get back can you give your reasoning here? What sticks out with cross for you? I think he has 2 posts, is there something that sticks out in there?

Nothing at all sticks out for me on him. But as I said I don't want to vote for people actually talking, even if wolf, because they are likely to slip up and provide clues as the game moves on.

I don't like the approach of voting for low posting people either but it's the approach I'm going with, as I favour people talking.

I'm stopping reading here. I can see there's another 10 odd pages for me to still read.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Clarabel wrote: »
    About 20 pages

Okay, was just wondering if there was anything specific that made you change your mind.

I partially apologise for the long post with multiple quotes but think that it is kind of necessary. No one has come out and said it yet so I think I should. When you are doing an FFA please put #FFAX with X being the day number. It's #FFA1 for this round of FFAs and then will increase after this lynch to 2 and so on. The reason for this is to allow easy searching. As you can see from the quotes below there are a number of variations that people have been using which makes it hard to search. I have yet to do an FFA yet but will have one up later.

#FFA1

Also to note that I may have missed some in my search back, so this isn't a comprehensive list. I also think it excludes people who used the hashtag #FFA1 (I know Pter did). I'm not going to hang anyone for not using the standard hashtag but it might make me concerned about regular players if they don't use the standard format, especially if their FFAs are 'weak'.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    So I've done my reads - a bit later than planned but this is where I'm at right now.
    For my current #FFA it's my top 3 wolfiest, G & R, Kolido and Tusk but still another day to lynch so this could and likely will change.

Barney92 Gif heavy, bit about 'if' Strawbs dies, did reads on Whiplash's posts - Slight village
    Bounty Hunter Also gif heavy. Suggested and did FFA. Slight village.
    Clarabel Not much here - neutral for now
    crosstownk 2 Posts - nothing
    Digital Solitude 1 Post - nothing
    Dublinandy2 Unique posting style which I kind of like - need to be careful of that. Others very suspicious but I'm not seeing it. Closer look needed. Neutral for now.
    Duffman13 Made an early read and no sign since munch. Neutral to wolf.
    Ectoplasm Me. Village.
    fixxxer Mostly gifs to start. Did a read back based on munch choice - smart wolf or active village? Lines up Trit as shady while suggesting Skunk more clear, team? Neutral to wolf for now
    Green&Red Quick to go with SK being village. Why? Team? Focused on Dandy. Accuses others of throwing shade while throwing shade. Current top wolf suspect.
    kitten_k Suggested munches not useful - strange. Watch interplay with Strawbs. Neutral to wolf at the moment.
    Kolido Why would 1st munch be most telling of the game? Setting village up to read more into it than necessary? Slight wolf.
    Loughc 2 Posts - nothing
    Pter Mostly reacting to Skeith. Kind of disagree with him on Dandy but agree that there's likely a loud wolf. Slight village
    quickbeam Not too much here to go on. Similar reaction to mine with Kitten's post. Neutral for now.
    sKeith Aggressive play - taking on leader role yet not munched - double/triple bluff? Not convinced he's village but not convinced he's wolf. Neutral for now.
    Strawberry Milkshake Originally top suspect - reread post that bothered me so moved off top suspect spot. Slight wolf with Kitten possibly
    Succubus_ Claimed suspect already - were they, check. Other than that, 2 posts - nothing.
    TheSkunk Post about wolves going for someone who hasn't posted much is worth noting; who's been looking at Skunk? Kinda defends Andy - always makes me wary. Neutral to village but definitely needs follow up look.
    Triceratops Ballet Kind of with her on the whole 'lets call out low posters' bs. Neutral for now.
    tritium Suspicious of Skunk. Mild shade at Barney. Notes GnR & DAndy's interaction. Agrees with me on G&R, yet I'm leaning slight wolf.
    tusk Type of villager post rang a bell - slight wolf
    Whiplashy Dead Munch Day 1

Current Order
    Green & Red Wolfiest
    Kolido
    Tusk
    Tritium
    Kitten K
    Strawbs
    Duffman
    fixxer
    Dandy
    Skeith Neutralish
    TB
    QB
    Clarabel
    Skunk
    Barney
    Bounty Hunter
    Pter
    Me Villageriest

succubus Not enough to go on really
    CTK
    Lough C
    Digi
    sKeith wrote: »
    My current list, top is clear bottom is dodgy, just graded, not sorted within grades yet.

Lock clear villager
    sKeith - Lock CLEAR

leaning village
    Green&Red - decent read of me, advancing player or TMI? (for newbies 'too much information') ah feck, barney can keep an eye on him, consider me slightly pocketed here
    tusk - I can see where his sKeith / skunk and kolido wolf leans are coming from. He's also villa leaning my villa lean. You earned a villa lean from me.
    Strawberry Milkshake - Like answers given when i asked about why she like the fact there was no village aligned power roles.
    tritium - nice acknowledgment of mountainous (for newbies, the nice picture of the mountains was a ref to the type of game we are currently playing, mountainous, no power roles, and only vanilla wolves) shade / not shade on me and pter, or just trying to game solve. Dont lynch here first. Reevaluate the here on day 2. There posts so far are pro village.
    Barney92 - some shade but is honest about it, game solvey? depends how pter flips, not w/w with pter.
    Dublinandy2 - not all wolves are furry, the eccentric, either he is pocketing me or whatever, i like him.
    quickbeam - very slight village lean

nullish
    Bounty Hunter - forty coats with his fifty pockets.
    Pter - seems to try hard to read my posts but ignores mention of TB being guarded about what she posts. Asks for explanations to stuff already in thread. Seems to be trying to act villagery. Recieved some backup from sm, but i'm village leaning on sm, so gonna discard that for a while.
    Ectoplasm - has a long list that SM is top of , but when asked can't produce any list. ecto has moved up today as she gave a reads list, i'll be keeping an eye on the list, but giving one is good..
    Clarabel i like clarabels progression, she is making reads, she is scum reading some of my town lean, but thats okay, i need somebody to keep me straight on my blinkers.

Null
    Succubus_ - picked up on pter & sKeith back and forth. picked up on kolido birthday, but not when. thats a very low thread awareness. still null.
    Crosstownk - pretty null except G&R softly defended them. They mentioned that if necro was playing it be like reading war n peace. i couldn't relate, and i wonder if he had actually read war and peace, caz, why lie about that, and gnr comes swinging hard at me re war and peace.
    Digital Solitude - null as null can be, has he forgotten about the game?
    Triceratops Ballet - she says she has to watch what she says, nothing further, more came from tb, still on watch, but more null now than lean bad.

very slight inkling of wolf equity
    Kolido - shader
    Loughc - shader, lough c aint moved, 2 poster, get posting or modkill on the way.
    Duffman13 - claims to have found two wolves in the OPs, one's a dead villa. moved duff down today.

leaning wolf
    kitten_k - very defensive, skims thread.
    fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk
    TheSkunk - Liked there OP more than most, sk v duffman. troubled re my lock clear. provides excuses for absence that nobody cares about. Still, wants to know why lock clear. seems to misunderstand shade vs picking apart peoples posts. Yeah, making a new grade for this one. leaning wolf.

The Dead

Whiplashy (Villa) - jokes that kolido is a wolf.

okay, so i have 3 in my leaning wolf, take this as my ffa.

i have 7 in my village, this is great.

if i havent moved you in a while, you need to get talking with me, make me see you.....
    #FFA 1

1.Green&Red
    2. Strawberry
    3.Duffman

Green & Red - Wanting to start a bandwagon and in doing so casting shade on anyone who would think alike as bandwagoning before later being open to moving off DubAndy

Strawberry - Claimed max 100 posts per cyce would be difficult but has only just about hit 30 so far. reacted more than most to Whiplash death but then immediately voted Kitten without much of an explanation. Not pushed on FFAs apparently and then went to do homework on our departed Whiplash and return but didn't mention whiplash again after that,

Duffman - That 3rd one is not super strong but I easily imagine one of the wolves staying very quiet given it's only officially day 1 and they have company to hide in from the lower posters, maybe LoughC, Duffman or someone similar and its hard to justify one in a group

few other notworthy people are:

Dublin Andy - Potentially on a team with G&D based on the above but looking at Andy in isolation his posts sometimes seem a bit prepared. Had an early excuse for missing Day 0 too and wolves often feel the need to excuse their absence more. If anyone was going to push a low lying wolf out of my top 3 atm it'd probably be him

sKeith - Not a fan of the whole Lock Clear thing but don't think a wolf would be playing like sK is atm and drawing such attention. That said posting so much more often than others while not imo really directing the village could be in terms of misdirection / distraction but no for me

Trit - Could mostly be gut that has me suspecting Trit a little, a few wishy washy posts stating that interactions could indicate someone is a wolf or not a wolf etc

Triceratops - no read at all, not a fan of using the term fluff but feel TB and her shower renovation has done enough without adding a whole lot to kinda skirt by and this has my gut worrying a bit

The rest I don't have much of a lean on Pter for example I was a little suspicious but his reads aren't too far off my own and that would make me not focus too much on him yet

Will probably put a placeholder in for 1 or 2 above soon
    TheSkunk wrote: »
    FFA #1

1. SKeith - Despite the consensus that’s who I think is. I know people are saying a wolf wouldn’t post like that but why wouldn’t they? He’s involved in literally everything going on so far.

2. Green&Red - The whole Andy band wagon thing. He was the one who brought up SKs previous posting style and he had a little back and forth earlier in the game with SK.

3. Tusk - Didn’t respond when I offered up an explanation about Whip but agreed with another poster poster after that it had something to do with me. Also liked post #275 from G&R to SK, only saw it when going back but thought it odd and possibly a wolf liking their wolf buddies interaction.

Open to change over the next couple of days but that’s it for tonight
    My FFA:

G&R - seemed to focus on me immediately and wouldn’t let go for no other reason than I didn’t conform.

Pter - likes to point, sit back and then watch. Not a fan of his style.

Bounty Hunter - I didn’t have a third but he seems to be the one that no one is questioning and I believe everyone should be questioned somewhat until the game progresses more.
    Kolido wrote: »
    Well as I said, doing my reads of Keithys list.

Keithy - why is a nrv trying to clear themselves so much in a game with no roled vils. How many times have you posted that list with you lock clear, thats the first thing I see. I can see through your big wolfy eyes

So if Keithy is a wolf, he will likely tarnish another member, step right up Lough.

Chances are a rather new player will be wolf number 3. What ya think Clarebel?

FFA#1

Keith
    Lough
    Clarebel

I would keep Keith around for his wolf input, voting Lough atm.

Village lean going on above analysis, pter, bh, lady Skunk.
    Succubus_ wrote: »
    Note to self: keep up with the thread and don't wait until you have pages to read! Ok, so we're voting tonight before 9. Feck, I'm absolutely suspicious of everyone and I obviously need to post more so people can get a handle on me.

Ok, so an FFA is where we put up 3 people we suspect the most?

1. sKeith - sorry but I just think you're a bit too eager to hunt wolves, seems like a cover.
    2. Loughc - this is going on others' suspicions as I haven't played before and it seems odd for a mod to be keeping such a low profile.
    3. Pter - sorry Pter but I'm just getting a whiff of wolf off you, can't put my finger on it :p

This list could change and I haven't voted yet.
    I'm on page 33
    I've voted duffman for obvious reasons....I forgot it was starting.

My FFA right now is
    Strawbs
    Trit
    Barney

Will update after I've read ALL of the pages. Won't be posting under the sea. Missed my train to London, makes me sad.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    #FFA 1

Dandy - Raised my suspicions from the start. I was beginning to warm to him but yesterday he claimed he trusted Petr, now he doesn't. I know things move on but I want to have a proper read of his posts. My vote remains here

Fixxxer - gut feel, I've had it as hes posted in real time and reading back over his posts I still have it. Nothing I could put my finger on

Third is a toss up, I'll come back to it later - currently between about five or six
    This is a very good point!
    FFA.
    Strawbs - Always a wolf
    Lady skunk

So many pages to go. I should probably get a pencil instead of using my posts ton track notes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

#FFA2

1) Pter - I still don’t like his style, seems to be well suited to being a wolf. Happy to say what suits to illicit an response if it helps him respond back to stir the pot. Have witnessed him on several occasions ignore questions or comments directed towards him if it doesn’t fit an agenda.

2) Fixxer - pure instinct so happy to accept I could be wrong on this but have always trusted my instinct. I wouldn’t vote in first round but definitely leaning more wolf.

3) Tusk - Didn’t have a third but would put Skunk as total village so taking this from her FFA.

#FFA2

1) Pter - I still don’t like his style, seems to be well suited to being a wolf. Happy to say what suits to illicit an response if it helps him respond back to stir the pot. Have witnessed him on several occasions ignore questions or comments directed towards him if it doesn’t fit an agenda.

Show us the occasions please.

Whats the agenda please.

The game is asking people questions and gauging their reactions, as well as defending ones own actions. That's literally all there is to this game.

I don't know what else i could do to root out wolves? Play nice and hope they volunteer themselves because im sound?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,369 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

How does the maths work on that?
    Pter wrote: »
    That is shocking logic from you Kolido.

Chances are one of the wolves is quiet, but equal chance anyone is a wolf. Mods wouldnt throw a new player in there for the sake of it.

I'm not suggesting the game was drafted, but odds are odds.

That is not my only reason, I was working of Keithys reads also. Let me clarify Clarebel, I dont think you're a wolf because you're newish. Convince me you're on the level.

Also you dont change the number of the FFA hashtag each time you do an updated FFA. You change it each day. So if you do another FFA today, it will still be FFA1, and when we enter the next day phase, THEN it will be FFA2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Awh man after catching up I’m sad I have two votes :(

No worries though Quickbeam, hope you’re feeling better soon.

SK, I haven’t got much of a read off of Kitten. Nothing that stood out and made me question her anyway. There’s a lot of people like that for me though. Innocent until proven suspicious :pac:

Tusk, I don’t even know how I can get you to change your vote on me as you’re in my FFA too. Interested to see what your response will be to why you’re in my FFA.

Thinking of voting G&R out of my 3. After reading your first big response I was kind of hesitant but your following replies to people still have me a little suss. Not definite on that though.

SK you’re number 1 on my FFA but I remember you saying you’d provide proof of your lock clear claim if you weren’t lynched tonight. I reckon if you can prove it then great but if not then you’d definitely be next vote for me. If you’re going to go back on your word though I’ll be putting my vote on you.

I’ll have a proper read over everything from today when I’m back from work and will post when I vote.

• Advertisement

3) Tusk - Didn’t have a third but would put Skunk as total village so taking this from her FFA.

I'll take one thing from this anyway. It would be an incredibly brave move to post this if dublinandy and skunk were on the same team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,427 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

What proof do you think SK is going to come up with?
    I’ll tell you now, NONE

If that’s the reason you’ll end up voting for me then it’s idiotic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭kitten_k

#FFA1

sKeith - not liking his antagonistic play. keeps saying he is lock clear village but this is only to him as there is no way in the game to prove this but still hell bent on trying to get everyone to accept this. I feel like his play is a bluff to make us think that a wolf surely wouldn't play like that.

G&R - I feel like he is trying to hard to come across as a villager and doesn't like when people go against his thoughts or call him out on things.

Clarabel - there is more a feeling as there is something about her posts that are not sitting right with me but can't pin point exactly what. I know she said she would have limited availability until today so hopefully when she starts to get more involved it will help.

Vote going in now for sKeith.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Green&Red wrote: »
    What proof do you think SK is going to come up with?
    I’ll tell you now, NONE

If that’s the reason you’ll end up voting for me then it’s idiotic

This!! I don't know how sKeith thinks he is going to be able to prove he is village.

Awh man after catching up I’m sad I have two votes :(

No worries though Quickbeam, hope you’re feeling better soon.

SK, I haven’t got much of a read off of Kitten. Nothing that stood out and made me question her anyway. There’s a lot of people like that for me though. Innocent until proven suspicious :pac:

Tusk, I don’t even know how I can get you to change your vote on me as you’re in my FFA too. Interested to see what your response will be to why you’re in my FFA.

Thinking of voting G&R out of my 3. After reading your first big response I was kind of hesitant but your following replies to people still have me a little suss. Not definite on that though.

SK you’re number 1 on my FFA but I remember you saying you’d provide proof of your lock clear claim if you weren’t lynched tonight. I reckon if you can prove it then great but if not then you’d definitely be next vote for me. If you’re going to go back on your word though I’ll be putting my vote on you.

I’ll have a proper read over everything from today when I’m back from work and will post when I vote.

There’s a lot of people like that for me though. Innocent until proven suspicious pacman.gif
    Okay, they are your null reads. Its not innocent until suspicious.

grade them null until you like, then move up to villageish.
    or null until you dislike, then move those down to wolfish.

When you really trust someone, they can move towards you village core, and you trust and integrate their read with your own and try solve game.

With everyone is innocent, you are possibly trusting wolves, who have motives that are not village aligned.

SK you’re number 1 on my FFA but I remember you saying you’d provide proof of your lock clear claim if you weren’t lynched tonight.
    Not what I said. I'll use it to prevent a mislynch on me and not before.

If you’re going to go back on your word though I’ll be putting my vote on you.
    Ehh, if I go back on my word, then i've been mislynched, and auto-priest has said that I'm village alligned, so thats some weird ass empty promise.

I'm turning around on this slot.

This post has village feel to it.

Reaction to the two votes just feel villagery, especially when qb was one of them.

As I have said manys a time, the best way to get votes of you is find your votees a viable alternative.

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'll take one thing from this anyway. It would be an incredibly brave move to post this if dublinandy and skunk were on the same team.

Well we’re both villagers so we are on the same team.

Neither of us are furry.

Neither of us are furry.

How are you so sure of Skunks alignment?

Neither of us are furry.

Sorry that was meant to say wolf team.

kitten_k wrote: »
    This!! I don't know how sKeith thinks he is going to be able to prove he is village.

Even the skeptic Thomas came around to believe given enough time. Is this the cross you want to burn me on?

"He can't prove he is village, so he is a wolf."

What sort of witch trials are you trying to organize?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Don’t think Trits is a definite vote but he can clarify.

Heading for the dentist for 2:30 and will be there for 90 mins minimum. Dunno what form I’ll be in afterwards but the votes are time stamped if anyone wants to continue with them.

I have FFAs to date too should I fire them onto thread?

I hadn’t definitely picked so I hadn’t put a vote in yet. My current #ffa1 is ;

DublinAndy2
    Green&red
    Clarabel

Both of the first two for their interactions. It feels like there should be a wolf in there. The peace semi-breaking out in the last while is suspicious too. Almost like wolves pulling it back a bit

Clarabel is because of her weird pattern of who she’ll vote for. It’s just a bit poorly thought out even at this stage.

Of the remainders

Pete and skeith: the old married couple. Skeith style is game is very head on: would it be a good tactic for wolves in mountainous? We usually have one loud wolf so maybe. Petr seems more solvey at te moment but worth watching. Neutral and village leans for now

Bounty: very hard to read. If I was looking for a safety lynch to help make distance between possible wolves and village later in the game it would be bounty or Barney just for the way the blend in. Too early for that though

Strawberry: need to go back and iso her when I have a minute. Something about her makes me uneasy but I can’t quite say what.

Tusk: says they’re a newbie. Playing that way, in terms of asking questions and checking the parameters. Generally looking very village. Strong village lean

Skunk. A lot of fluffy stuff, can also be defensive. Looks more like wolf than village at this stage but limited value in flipping them at this point

Kitten_k: remarkably they’ve been reasonably active, since I barely remember them. Pretty much every post is pure fluff. No real challenge or questioning. If I could pick between Andy and G&R she’s be in my main ffa. Strong wolf lean

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

FFA #1

3. Tusk - Didn’t respond when I offered up an explanation about Whip but agreed with another poster poster after that it had something to do with me. Also liked post #275 from G&R to SK, only saw it when going back but thought it odd and possibly a wolf liking their wolf buddies interaction.

Open to change over the next couple of days but that’s it for tonight

I still need to catch up on the thread, but here's my thoughts...

Not sure what I didn't respond to, but happy to weigh in if you remember what it is? my liking of G&Rs comment was purely for my love of sarky comebacks. I was actually surprised nobody else liked it too. It nearly had me p*ssing myself.

All I'm doing is calling out things I see as dodgy, as I said, at the beginning, mostly it was a gut reaction, and from then, bits and bobs of interaction only heightened my suspicion. That, plus DublinAndy's adamant protection of you isn't helping your case for me.

On your side, I don't think your explanations of my wolfiness are enough to waste a vote on, unless you're trying to silence me because I'm on to you. However, I see now that somebody else has jumped on me too, so I would be imploring the village to look at you and that person (ecto iirc), and dublinandy as wolves, if the vote goes my way tonight.

As for the other person who has me in their ffa, my 'type of villager' comment actually took me a while to write. I was afraid if i simply said 'type of player' people would jump on that as a wolf play, but I guess that backfired :/

DublinAndy2 rushed out of the guesthouseÌ , brick in hand, to try to catch a glimpse of the culprit. It was futile, the street was lit at regular intervals with old fashioned street lamps but all that resulted in was patches of light at regular intervals. With no clue where to go he fumbled in his pocket for his car keys. By now the entire guesthouse had collected behind him.

‘What now boss, who has got your suspicions raised?’ Barney asked. Looking around at the motley group DublinAndy2 thought to himself it was hard to believe he’d were the future of the FBI. ‘Him’, he said, pointing at Pter, you can smell the wolf on him. Pter smiled back at him and said but all I want is to accuse you and then be you friend too, why is that suspicious?’

DublinAndy2 ignored him, and said to the group, ‘I have a plan, anyone with me in the car now’.

As the car screeched off, it’s engine piercing the deadly quiet on the night he turned to Barney next to him, opened his mouth to speak and then realised better of it. Somethings were better unsaid. He looked in the rear view and could see SK, Pter, Milkshake and one other.

Who was this other? Where was he from?

*bang* suddenly the back window was removed by a shotgun. I hit the gas not knowing where I going. Took a right on Normandy, left on Bolton, these brother were definitely showing.

‘We’re going to have to go on foot’ DublinAndy2 screamed at the others. See, some parts of town law is all they know, but not tonight, tonight they was real f**ked.

ŠKkk called out to us from an alleyway, ‘this way chaps, it’s safe here’

I borrowed from a sing for that one, so not original ideas

tusk wrote: »
    I still need to catch up on the thread, but here's my thoughts...

Not sure what I didn't respond to, but happy to weigh in if you remember what it is? my liking of G&Rs comment was purely for my love of sarky comebacks. I was actually surprised nobody else liked it too. It nearly had me p*ssing myself.

All I'm doing is calling out things I see as dodgy, as I said, at the beginning, mostly it was a gut reaction, and from then, bits and bobs of interaction only heightened my suspicion. That, plus DublinAndy's adamant protection of you isn't helping your case for me.

On your side, I don't think your explanations of my wolfiness are enough to waste a vote on, unless you're trying to silence me because I'm on to you. However, I see now that somebody else has jumped on me too, so I would be imploring the village to look at you and that person (ecto iirc), and dublinandy as wolves, if the vote goes my way tonight.

As for the other person who has me in their ffa, my 'type of villager' comment actually took me a while to write. I was afraid if i simply said 'type of player' people would jump on that as a wolf play, but I guess that backfired :/

If I die a village it will help her cause though?

tritium wrote: »
    I hadn’t definitely picked so I hadn’t put a vote in yet. My current #ffa1 is ;

DublinAndy2
    Green&red
    Clarabel

Both of the first two for their interactions. It feels like there should be a wolf in there. The peace semi-breaking out in the last while is suspicious too. Almost like wolves pulling it back a bit

Clarabel is because of her weird pattern of who she’ll vote for. It’s just a bit poorly thought out even at this stage.

Of the remainders

Pete and skeith: the old married couple. Skeith style is game is very head on: would it be a good tactic for wolves in mountainous? We usually have one loud wolf so maybe. Petr seems more solvey at te moment but worth watching. Neutral and village leans for now

Bounty: very hard to read. If I was looking for a safety lynch to help make distance between possible wolves and village later in the game it would be bounty or Barney just for the way the blend in. Too early for that though

Strawberry: need to go back and iso her when I have a minute. Something about her makes me uneasy but I can’t quite say what.

Tusk: says they’re a newbie. Playing that way, in terms of asking questions and checking the parameters. Generally looking very village. Strong village lean

Skunk. A lot of fluffy stuff, can also be defensive. Looks more like wolf than village at this stage but limited value in flipping them at this point

Kitten_k: remarkably they’ve been reasonably active, since I barely remember them. Pretty much every post is pure fluff. No real challenge or questioning. If I could pick between Andy and G&R she’s be in my main ffa. Strong wolf lean

See knowing the people from previous games can be an advantage or disadvantage, depends if you let recency bias affect you or not.

sKeith wrote: »
    How are you so sure of Skunks alignment?

The same way people are sure Others are village or wolf. Pure instinct. I played with her on my only other game. I know her style of play more than anyone elses.

The trouble people like me and her have is we’re not part of the in gang. You lot who know each other after multiple games automatically look to what you don’t know as suspicious.

It looks like I’m going to be voted out, especially as I won’t be online for the last few hours before the Lynch so hopefully at the least my death will help others believe her more.

DublinAndy2 rushed out of the guesthouseÌ , brick in hand, to try to catch a glimpse of the culprit. It was futile, the street was lit at regular intervals with old fashioned street lamps but all that resulted in was patches of light at regular intervals. With no clue where to go he fumbled in his pocket for his car keys. By now the entire guesthouse had collected behind him.

‘What now boss, who has got your suspicions raised?’ Barney asked. Looking around at the motley group DublinAndy2 thought to himself it was hard to believe he’d were the future of the FBI. ‘Him’, he said, pointing at Pter, you can smell the wolf on him. Pter smiled back at him and said but all I want is to accuse you and then be you friend too, why is that suspicious?’

DublinAndy2 ignored him, and said to the group, ‘I have a plan, anyone with me in the car now’.

As the car screeched off, it’s engine piercing the deadly quiet on the night he turned to Barney next to him, opened his mouth to speak and then realised better of it. Somethings were better unsaid. He looked in the rear view and could see SK, Pter, Milkshake and one other.

Who was this other? Where was he from?

*bang* suddenly the back window was removed by a shotgun. I hit the gas not knowing where I going. Took a right on Normandy, left on Bolton, these brother were definitely showing.

‘We’re going to have to go on foot’ DublinAndy2 screamed at the others. See, some parts of town law is all they know, but not tonight, tonight they was real f**ked.

ŠKkk called out to us from an alleyway, ‘this way chaps, it’s safe here’

So i threw the brick through the window at myself?
    This is worth than both Endgame and GoT S8 for continuity errors.

The same way people are sure Others are village or wolf. Pure instinct. I played with her on my only other game. I know her style of play more than anyone elses.

The trouble people like me and her have is we’re not part of the in gang. You lot who know each other after multiple games automatically look to what you don’t know as suspicious.

It looks like I’m going to be voted out, especially as I won’t be online for the last few hours before the Lynch so hopefully at the least my death will help others believe her more.

I wouldn't take it personally. 2/3 of my FFA are longer term players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,285 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Has a Twin peaks vibe to me.

• Advertisement

I do wonder if you actually are as dumb as you’re seeming to be or it’s just part of a game.

My narratives are just a bit of fun, pick holes in me all you want but if you can’t follow a storyline then at least be quiet. Pointing at you for the wolf.

If I survive tonight then I simply just won’t address you anymore, in fact I won’t befOre then anyway. Too tiresome

Advertisement