Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Who decided it's strawbs vs kolido?

Who agrees that's a good choice?

Are we not voting the non modkill low posters?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

If we're going for a speaker then it's fixxxer in my eyes
    if it's strawberry vs kolido then it's kolido

I have had half an eye on the message board these last two days posting when I can and for some reason lots of people have mentioned fixxxer but he keeps getting brushed over. Maybe it's because he's a village or maybe because his hairy friends are doing a good job at hiding him. I have no idea and I dot' have the time at work to start reading 90 pages of posts.

But I'd look at him, kolido, g and r, pter and others before strawberry, she seems to be just involved and working towards the greater good.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pter wrote: »

Keith asked Strawbs who she’d run against and she said Kolido.

I think it was only theoretical though. As was my answer as to who I’d vote for in such a race.

I don’t think it’s agreed we actually do it. I’m not arguing for it in any case and my vote is still currently elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Don't extinguish the conversation.
    This is a productive conversation we are all having here, and we are well away from 9pm and there is no majority voting enabled, whats your major malfunction.

I'm voting for digi, as a non modkill low poster. I'm choosing him over crosstown as digi genied earlier.

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote:
    Don't extinguish the conversation. This is a productive conversation we are all having here, and we are well away from 9pm and there is no majority voting enabled, whats your major malfunction.

I'm not. I'm asking questions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Genied?

I'm not. I'm asking questions.

You threw a damp towel on the conversation.

tusk wrote: »
    Genied?

you rub the lamp and the genie appears, it's in reference to a player appearing right after their name is mentioned on thread.

sKeith wrote:
    You threw a damp towel on the conversation.

I asked some questions sk. Nothing stopping anyone to continue going along with the Kolido vs strawbs thing.

In fact my middle question encouraged people to confirm if they are for or against it.

Go away and don't be annoying me with your damp towel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Genied?

Turned up on the thread shortly after being mentioned.

Pter: 'digi'

*poof*

/digi posts

I didn't see this as trying to stop the convo FWIW

I didn't see this as trying to stop the convo FWIW

I though we left the discussion about low posters hours ago, we move on and then pter reverts the conversation to low posters again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

G&R did a detailed post about Strawbs, do the people who are on Kolido have something (not expecting the same) to explain why he is so wolfy he should be voted for?

G&R did a detailed post about Strawbs, do the people who are on Kolido have something (not expecting the same) to explain why he is so wolfy he should be voted for?

did anybody declare voting on kolido?

sKeith wrote:
    I though we left the discussion about low posters hours ago, we move on and then pter reverts the conversation to low posters again.

Alongside the current discussion about voting strategy.

It needs to be said anyway if we are going to get the low posters posting.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Genied?

VastCapitalBuzzard-small.gif

You rang? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Tusk ISO notes

Initially suspicious of SKeith, Skunk and Kolido.

Posts about type of villager

Asks a lot of questions - normal for a new player.

Declared Kolido and switch to Skunk

Changes suspicions to Skunk, Kolido and DAndy here

Back to DAndy as clear

Challenges fixxer here

Play up to here seems quite new villager.

FFA now Skunk, Kolido and Ecto

This is a post that raised my suspicions. There are a few things standing out. Seemed to just drop fixxer as a suspect. Still getting wolf vibes from DAndy despiter earlier listing him as clear. A lot of 'need to read back' as explanation. Suspects Kolido for reasons they admittedly can't recall but isn't switching from wolf lean. Trit's munch makes them stick to Skunk as (apparently) top suspect for reasons that are unclear.

Verdict for now is possible tunneling. Neutral.

Alongside the current discussion about voting strategy.

It needs to be said anyway if we are going to get the low posters posting.

Your votes on a low poster. my votes on a low poster. If you find all the declared votes and show us the current standing on votes, i believe most are on low posters currently.

Its a mature thing to evolve the conversation away from low posters as speaking about low posters all day is stupid and unproductive.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Depends what you mean by ‘on’ Kolido. I just read back what I wrote about him on my reads. I’m relatively happy to keep him on my sus list but I’d probably want to ISO him again before voting for him. I’m ‘on’ him only in the sense that my gut tells me Strawbs is more Villager than Kolido.

My read on Kolido actually changed from quite wolfy to more neutral today.

sKeith wrote:
    Its a mature thing to evolve the conversation away from low posters as speaking about low posters all day is stupid and unproductive.

Which is why I asked what's the thinking about it ALONGSIDE asking questions about the current topic of discussion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    did anybody declare voting on kolido?

Why would people be starting Strawbs vs Kolido if nobody was planning on voting Kolido? bit sus.

Ectoplasm wrote:
    My read on Kolido actually changed from quite wolfy to more neutral today.

Might that be because sKeith called him out on his posting style, so he changed it?

sKeith wrote: »
    Your votes on a low poster. my votes on a low poster. If you find all the declared votes and show us the current standing on votes, i believe most are on low posters currently.

Which is why I asked what's the thinking about it ALONGSIDE asking questions about the current topic of discussion.

Jesus lads, I'd say get a room if I wasn't scared ye already had one :D:D
    Might that be because sKeith called him out on his posting style, so he changed it?

Could be. Back I go for another look...

Without the context of the original ask, this would be a fair suspicion.

I'd like to hear from the rest of the village as to whether they expected a quick WvV or an in depth analysis... And if they agree with you that my suspicion is unwarranted.

I'm suspicious of everyone, not just you. Your actions simply jumped out at me, so I called it out.

Conversation with Fixxxer basically just died after this. But thanks for bringing it back up. Definitely something I need to review.

Tusk, you've been on Kolido since day 1. Can you go back and figure out why?

Conversation with Fixxxer basically just died after this. But thanks for bringing it back up. Definitely something I need to review.

Just voted fixxxer, if after review you think its a worthy cause, join me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,428 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I’m probably partly to blame for the Strawbs v Kolido. When it was suggested I said I’d be delighted if it was a two horse race.
    I actually don’t think it should be

Having said that - catch a wolf, kill a wolf, I believe I’ve caught a wolf

Advertisement