Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »
    who|count|who by
    strawberry | 5 | kolido,fixxxer,bounty,dandy,tusk.ecto
    digi | 2 | qb,pter
    clarabel | 2 | strawbs,barney
    fixxxer | 1 | sKeith
    ctk | 1 | clarabel

Update with Dandy change.

Wut??? Last time I try using tables on my mobile :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Strawberry if you vote digital then it is 4 each so far

Pter wrote: »
    Strawbs are you resigned to dying?

I am, Pter so you fight the good fight on my behalf.

May I suggest to all players to use the twilight zone to give a run down on what you’d like investigated should you be munched in morning. I have no idea who that player will be.

Barney, come hither!

Vote: digital

• Advertisement

One more try:
    who|count|who by
    strawberry | 4 | kolido,fixxxer,bounty,tusk.ecto
    digi | 3 | qb,pter,dandy
    clarabel | 2 | strawbs,barney
    fixxxer | 1 | sKeith
    ctk | 1 | clarabel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Errrr, I count 5 on Strawbs

Gnr needs adding to strawberry I imagine

5 on me dandy

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Errrr, I count 5 on Strawbs

I can’t count

• Advertisement

Not too late, people can be convinced. Let’s discuss everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

i'm sure gnr should be there too, but i think its missing from strawberry posts which i based the table on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Not too late, people can be convinced. Let’s discuss everyone

Do, because I'm open to convincing. And no matter how much I try to log off, I BLOODY CAN'T :mad:

Why fixxer sKeith?

Can I urge anybody wanting to save strawberry come come over to fixxxer, since digi has come alive he has been decent.
    Show me the wolfie posts from digi today.

tusk wrote: »
    Do, because I'm open to convincing. And no matter how much I try to log off, I BLOODY CAN'T :mad:

Strawberry is being hung for her posts. Digital has turned up a couple of times to act cool but no substance. Strawberry is trying to help. Digital has shown lots of knowledge on what people are saying even though he’s not been posting? Chatter in the wolf den maybe?

Voting fixxxer as promised

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Can I urge anybody wanting to save strawberry come come over to fixxxer, since digi has come alive he has been decent.

Give me a reason of Fixxxer over Strawbs, I'm not decided and struggling here!

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Why fixxer sKeith?

He's my woliest read and i'm not moving to digi, out of those wagons i might join clarabel on cross.

Look at the fact he’s not playing catch up, even the active posters away for an hour have missed stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I'm still deciding on mine Ecto, really unsure at the moment.

I feel like all my first potential suspects aren't really sticking out to me anymore and I don't like it.

I'm shockingly getting more of a village vibe off SK as the days go on but that also makes me think is that on purpose. I'm liking the new and improved SK however and feel like he's working with the village now and not against.

G&R - Not much with his at the moment, having read back over his last fews posts he feels strongly about Strawbs and has put a lot of work into fighting his case on that one. I think if he was a wolf and she village, he wouldn't draw so much attention to himself. Then if it was wolf v wolf they wouldn't risk it either as Strawbs name was being mentioned already and looking at the amount of people who have put a vote on her, I don't think it would be worth it.

From today I have to agree with Quickbeam on Digi posting right after it came up about lynching people who voted and haven't posted. It stood out when I read it, thought it very strange and too much of a perfect moment. Again would a wolf be that obvious?

Then Strawbs, I'm really confused on this one as when I read her post earlier I was a bit blind sided. Would really like her to explain where that came from and why she only brought it up today when it was at 10am yesterday. I just don't get it but I also don't get why everyone is so sure that she is a wolf as like I said this morning I was leaning village on her :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

What you got on fixxxer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Strawberry is being hung for her posts. Digital has turned up a couple of times to act cool but no substance. Strawberry is trying to help. Digital has shown lots of knowledge on what people are saying even though he’s not been posting? Chatter in the wolf den maybe?

I feel negative towards digi too, however I did say earlier I'd prefer to go for a poster rather than a low-poster, so my flop could be construed as gaming.

I'll need to review both to make my decision. I'll also review some fixxxer too.

He's my woliest read and i'm not moving to digi, out of those wagons i might join clarabel on cross.

Fair enough. I'm not sold on Digi either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Can I ask about the wagons? What info is there to learn from people jumping on a band wagon when voting? Not looking to join one just a genuine question

tusk wrote: »
    I feel negative towards digi too, however I did say earlier I'd prefer to go for a poster rather than a low-poster, so my flop could be construed as gaming.

I'll need to review both to make my decision. I'll also review some fixxxer too.

I said that too I just don’t like digital popping up with the odd wise comment, living of his reputation and simply the fact he knows what’s going on without having to ask too many questions or any.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fixxxer is the only one I'd go to instead of clarabel.

@skunk

I didn’t take much notice of it yesterday. It was only when I went over the posts this afternoon looking for vote counts that I found it. I skimmed your next post then as I had your vote.

I will look again and chat if I make it past lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Cross is 2nd on my list, dont think I would move to anyone else. I dont want to be starting a wagon this late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Strawbs has had an essay written as to why she should be voted for. GnR made good points and they match up with that I think too. She tried to CFD me last vote as well. I'm Fully convinced that she's a wolf. She's going down scrapping but she is a wolf. At the very least our best option right now.

Advertisement