Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

I’m happy to change to fixxxer if it means he gets booted if digital doesn’t. I’d rather not but will if it makes a difference.

25 minutes left

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Kolido wrote: »
    What you got on fixxxer?
    I dont recall,

my notes say

Willing to vote wolf.
    fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk

so i wasn't adding to it, so its gut call.

I'd be willing to vote skunk too, if that'd help allign at competing wagon.

digi v straw, i think i'd save straw over digi, if i had to make that choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

sKeith wrote: »
    He's my woliest read and i'm not moving to digi, out of those wagons i might join clarabel on cross.

Explain yourself. Bullet points. No mentioning fluffed GIFs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Lads yis are a nightmare! I can't keep up, and I can't even find my tldr post!
    I haven't voted yet, I don't really want to wagon, cos I literally don't have enough info, I'd almost rather not vote! Like I will cos that's sh1tty to do to the mods but it's gonna be such an ill informed choice!

I dont recall,

my notes say

Willing to vote wolf.
    fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk

so i wasn't adding to it, so its gut call.

I'd be willing to vote skunk too, if that'd help allign at competing wagon.

digi v straw, i think i'd save straw over digi, if i had to make that choice.

What is this absolute nonsense of a read????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Anybody have a quick link to the strawberry assault post?

I've been warming to you being village sKieth, but I'm starting to think that's a big mistake if your asking people to vote for me instead of strawbs over ****ing GIFs. Did my early comments on you get you rattled and now you want to off me?

OK I see strawbs, fix, Kolido and digi being thrown around. Why each of them? Digi I get obvs cos he hasn't been around what about the others?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

@skunk

I didn’t take much notice of it yesterday. It was only when I went over the posts this afternoon looking for vote counts that I found it. I skimmed your next post then as I had your vote.

I will look again and chat if I make it past lynch.

You'll see I actually wasn't hinting at anything towards you, I guess on it's own you might think that but when you look at what I posted afterwards and what I wrote about you in my notes this morning you'll see I was nowhere near pointing a finger at you

I don’t know who the wolves are but now a few people turn up who people suspect and everything is in chaos.

One of these late comers is a wolf

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote: »
    Explain yourself. Bullet points. No mentioning fluffed GIFs.

I'll do an iso if you still here tomorrow. not in the 20 minutes before lynch.

I'll do an iso if you still here tomorrow. not in the 20 minutes before lynch.

Very ****ing convenient

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Reread my read on Fixxxer. There’s no new wolfiness from when I wrote it straight after last munch, but nothing swaying me away from him either. He made my FFA. I don’t think Strawbs is a wolf so I could get on the Fixxxer train alright.

Who has more votes, digi or fixxxer?

quickbeam wrote:
    Reread my read on Fixxxer. There’s no new wolfiness from when I wrote it straight after last munch, but nothing swaying me away from him either. He made my FFA. I don’t think Strawbs is a wolf so I could get on the Fixxxer train alright.

You got a post number for that?

Theres only 15 minutes left. Joining clarabel on cross.

digi is posting , cross wont be modkilled because he got a vote in.

quickbeam wrote: »

Can you link this for me?

You got a post number for that?

Kolido, join me on cross.

Theres only 15 minutes left. Joining clarabel on cross.

digi is posting , cross wont be modkilled because he got a vote in.

FFS, Cross now, not Fixxxer? How bad do you wanna save Strawbs really?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Oh god I have to agree with Andy on the late comers. I get people are saying Digi was helpful but it was just too convenient to come in when he did. He had voted and was clearly following the thread so he would have all this information and comes in with no judgement on him saying things so of course he's going to be helpful. It's so hard though for that exact reason. I have to go for Digi as I can't see Strawbs being a wolf like others can. I have nobody else I feel strongly enough about so sticking with Digi.

This is a fupping shambles!

FFS, Cross now, not Fixxxer? How bad do you wanna save Strawbs really?

She's a wolf, look at the posts. Just because she agreed with you on the low voter/lynch idea does not means she's village.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Kolido, join me on cross.

Grand, cross voted.

If he flips town we will learn diddly squat, but he is not playing so whatever.

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Oh god I have to agree with Andy on the late comers. I get people are saying Digi was helpful but it was just too convenient to come in when he did. He had voted and was clearly following the thread so he would have all this information and comes in with no judgement on him saying things so of course he's going to be helpful. It's so hard though for that exact reason. I have to go for Digi as I can't see Strawbs being a wolf like others can. I have nobody else I feel strongly enough about so sticking with Digi.

Popping up like that has really thrown me. He would have done better to stay silent.

Changing my vote to digi and sticking with it.

quickbeam wrote:
    Fixxxer – Thinks Keith is a wolf (#690) but is an outlier in the lynch (on GnR). Did say (#677) that he may switch, but never did, that was early yesterday, plenty of time to have switched if he’d wanted to. Thinks Trit is a wolf (#465), but didn’t include him in his FFA (#543) (didn’t include any third). A lot of fluff.

Is this it? If he hasn't done anything wolfy since then what basis are we proposing hanging him on?

It's always a shambles when a wolf is getting lynched!! We were right to be voting strawberry.

When a villager is getting lynched its always quiet while the wolves sit back and laugh at us.

Is this it? If he hasn't done anything wolfy since then what basis are we proposing hanging him on?

Yeah that’s it. That was wolfy enough and he didn’t sway me back since. He’s not my first choice but I’m more comfortable voting him than Strawbs.

I don't know if it's enough on fixer to hang him on and I have a feeling the analysis on strawbs is gonna be too long to review, and I have 8 mins to vote so I'll have flip between digi or ctk I think. Unless anyone has any quivk alt suggestions

• Advertisement

This is great craic. And it’s Friday! We’ve never been here on a Friday night playing a long game :)

Advertisement