Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

day 0 is mainly munch avoidance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

sKeith wrote: »
    page 8, i dont think you are even on day 1 yet, day 1 is the 7th&8th.
    whiplash just died so I am. The more I read the more I think you're village btw so don't start niggling me please

Okay, i have just register a vote for fixxxer.

your first vote was on fixxxer however but you didn't really talk about him, not that you had to

your first vote was on fixxxer however but you didn't really talk about him, not that you had to
    look at the post right before the one you just quoted there.

look at the post right before the one you just quoted there.

I have, it's your list but they followed each other so I just quoted your vote declaration.

for what it's worth I think your sense of humour is being misunderstood as aggression and pter is being a tad unfair with you, but you don't help yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I'm on board with a fixxxer Lynch.

Village5 what are your thoughts on a fixxxer vote?

mrs is annoyed I'm doing this. I'll finish it tomorrow when she's t work.

@sk pls don't post hundreds of posts in-between lol

mrs is annoyed I'm doing this. I'll finish it tomorrow when she's t work.

Same. Could be single by the end of this ...

tusk wrote: »
    I'm on board with a fixxxer Lynch.

Village5 what are your thoughts on a fixxxer vote?

No, not yet, I want to assess all

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Actually a fixxer lynch could clear a lot up for me. I've read him as shifty but less so than other suspects.

• Advertisement

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Actually a fixxer lynch could clear a lot up for me. I've read him as shifty but less so than other suspects.

Did you get what you needed out of my reply to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Jesus Christ, you’re a thick Mayo man I’ll give you that. Just like my dad. But I hope like him when you realise how wrong you are, you buy me a car or I’ve got my eye on a pair of Louboutins.

I’ve been saying over and over that I think the best course of action is to lynch me. I’m an FBI Trainee but I’m distracting everyone from looking for the wolves. The best thing I can do for the village is to get lynched. I really believe I should be next. Then you can all reset your thoughts and hunt those smelly wolfs!

I’ve always been drawn to the ones with daddy issues. If you keep sweet talking me I’ll have to change my mind.

But for you ur wolfie as they come

Very quiet tonight....

Emergency back room tactics being discussed?

ok, need postcount without deads or mods
    who|posts|percentage
    sKeith|340|19.43%|
    Pter|236|13.49%|
    Strawberry Milkshake|150|8.57%|
    Dublinandy2|133|7.60%|
    quickbeam|127|7.26%|
    Green&Red|113|6.46%|
    tusk|112|6.40%|
    Ectoplasm|102|5.83%|
    Kolido|95|5.43%|
    Bounty Hunter|76|4.34%|
    TheSkunk|67|3.83%|
    Clarabel|64|3.66%|
    fixxxer|63|3.60%|
    Triceratops Ballet|38|2.17%|
    duffman13|12|0.69%|
    Whiplashy|8|0.46%|
    crosstownk|2|0.11%|

Lets give a sort by post count temp green button to all those who have posted above 100.

who|posts|percentage|
    Kolido|95|5.43%|green button for coming when i asked into crosstown
    Bounty Hunter|76|4.34%|digi voted, no greenbutton just yet.
    TheSkunk|67|3.83%|#372 #456 #461 #711 #1234
    Clarabel|64|3.66%| I personally give a green button here
    fixxxer|63|3.60%|having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk
    Triceratops Ballet|38|2.17%|didn't iso tonight, done enuff for now.
    duffman13|12|0.69%|doesn't seem to be playing, voted for fixxxer, so happy to leave them around for today.
    Whiplashy|8|0.46%|whoops, you ded. my count must be wrong, gotta check again.
    crosstownk|2|0.11%|#118 #269

so, 23 players,
    1whip munch
    2kitten lynch
    3trit munch
    4digi lynch
    5succubus midkill
    6loughc modkill
    7barney munch

23 - 7 = 16

yep, wrong count 14v2.

ah, i was using my post from berore munch for numbers

14v2,
    5 misslynches
    4v2
    then we at mylo, and we can have 1 modkill without us losing a mislynch.

'done enuff for now' was refferring to me, i'm tired and has no reflection on tb.

We should plead to cross that if he is a villager then he should just stop voting and take the modkill. we can assorb the modkill with no effect to our mislynches.
    If he doesnt stop voting then he's a wolf.

I think the two people we should be looking at now are fixxxer and duffman, in that order
    Why fixxxer and duffman?

Or possibly both.

Again last night, as soon as fixxxer started bitching I thought, you’re next. Was uncalled for and poor acting.

Let’s just be methodical about this and discuss each person ,alphabetically, including ourselves. One or two posts on each then we can easily collate after and discuss as a whole and will also give people the chance to argue their case.
    nevermind that last question, i see you answered and saying maybe both here stirred me away from gnr and u.

People are always reluctant to clear people fully. For me the full 5 who killed Digi are village but it's not like I've never been wrong before

bounty falls into the 1 in 1 out category.

I love the fact that a post that has sK as one of 2 strong wolf leans leads sK to suggest I should be cleared on the back of it. :)

Green&Red wrote: »
    Can I ask the Village5 what they think of my plan? For the five of you to decide on who you're going to vote for and for others to agree in advance to go along with yer decision?

gnr falls into the 1 in 1 out category

I'm leaning all five as good as we have so if they could come to a consensus I don't think I'd have a problem following suit. Could be difficult for them to all agree but if they all were good it'd be very hard / obvious if a wolf tried to get a wagon going to appose their vote choice.
    Happy to do it, not sure all are village which might hamper the plan. Plus would be good for the rest to sense and still be able to veto possibly

until the wolves start eating into the 5 digi voters, you can't treat them like they are special. Myself and ecto are clearer than them.

Now that the wolves have killed barney, I can't rely on him to keep me honest in regards in regards to you pocketing me, so I will just recind your village status and work you back from null.
    quickbeam wrote: »
    Why do you think GnR is Village? It’s commendable that you do considering his attack on you.
    Am I the only one who thinks we should be granting immunity for the Village5 until we find at least one more wolf?

SKeith advocating killing one of them is almost too wolfie.
    I’m still suss on Strawbs, it’s convenient that SKeith isn’t in the first 11 posters. As I’ve said before an absolute nonsense argument

My money is still on Strawbs
    If strawbs is a wolf, then why wasnt she on digi? Digi was the expendable wolf. You just said above that you are willing to grant immunity to the 5 on digi.

Strawbs if you’d commit to the plan then it would be good for the town. I’d be happy with that
    No, it wouldn't, the plan sucks until the wolves begin eating into that wagon.

I pointed out after voting closed last nite that SKeith discreetly moves things away from Strawbs. I had to directly ask him to comment on my ISO of her. He was online and active at the time but he refused to acknowledge a comprehensive post accusing someone
    I did comment.

My gut tells me it’s a possibility (see my reads from this morning). I’m not going heavy into the theory though until I’ve done a proper read back and ISO on them. At this stage that is probably more likely to be tomorrow.

I’d be sorta gutted if it turned out to be true though. I had leaned Villager on both of them up until the CFD last night.
    Like Tusk, I’d be wary of giving an opinion here since I’m one of them.
    Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Think about it though QB, assuming you're village, if you hadn't voted for Digi would you think this was a good plan?
    Ecto, would you commit to voting with them?
    The wolves should be very scared of a voting block like that. The extra voters will be needed once the wolves start killing off the Village5.

Even with the risk that one of them is a wolf it’s a good strategy
    Actually could someone pick holes in the strategy? Maybe I’m tunnelling it and not seeing the risks
    I did and i dont think you commented on any of my posts regarding it, i must look back again tomorrow to double check, but take this a notice that i was comments from you regarding it.

I’d still like to Lynch Strawbs, I don’t buy this martyr vibe she has going today. Oh ye may as well Lynch me and get it over with.

More nonsense

Okay, we lynch strawbery, then who is the next 4? I want a full strategy from you on how we win from there. we lynch strawbs off next then what? if green what info is gained, if red, what info is gained?
    If we are doing an info flip on one of my villa reads, it better have merit.

Guys, great work last nite, that was pulled out of the bag. IMO we now have five lock clear villagers. I proposed that you five form a Lynch committee and decide who should be voted for each Lynch. Shut down communication with the rest of the players essentially. Basically any of us could be a wolf, wolves will be trying to push you guys in directions they want. Come to your decision independently and the five of you vote as a block.
    Any of the remaining players who are village should be prepared to vote with you guys. That’s what I’m pledging to do. I’ll vote whatever way you tell me. I realise that at some stage that vote might be for myself but this strategy is for the greater good of the town.
    Obviously the wolves are going to pick you guys off but I think if you have enough people like me who will back up yer decision then we’ll definitely get the wolves.

A question that’ll come up is what if there’s a wolf in that group? That’s ok too. It’s unlikely that there’s a wolf in the group IMO, there were other options for lynching, it would make no sense but even if there is one, the common sense strategy for the wolves is to start eating into this group so we get 3/4 lynches before we have to consider a strategy to counteract that.

What do ye think?
    Im really surprised they didn’t munch one of you five

I have a plan.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Lynch able
    SKeith fixxxer

Bad feeling about
    duffman Bounty Hunter kolido crosstownk Triceratops Ballet Strawberry Milkshake

Null
    Clarabel

Seems ok
    Ectoplasm Green&Red skunk tusk dandy qb

Villager
    Pter

thanks for that.

could all the digi5
    quickbeam, Pter, Dublinandy2, The Skunk, tusk
    do a simalar list, forget about reasons, just the sort is necessary.
    qb, i know you like your #1749 method but a sort is required.

This is a game changer.

a full sorted list of all the remaining game players
    sKeith
    Pter
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Dublinandy2
    quickbeam
    Green&Red
    tusk
    Ectoplasm
    Kolido
    Bounty Hunter
    TheSkunk
    Clarabel
    fixxxer
    Triceratops Ballet
    duffman13
    crosstownk

you can use pters template
    Lynch able

Bad feeling about

Null

Seems ok

Villager

Everybody else is free to do it too, don't feel excluded, but i need them from the digi5 if I am to trust them.

My full sort. wolfiest to villageryiest.

Lynch able
    fixxxer
    TheSkunk

Bad feeling about
    Bounty Hunter
    Triceratops Ballet
    duffman13
    crosstownk

Null
    screw that, nobody is null this far into the game.

Seems ok
    Green&Red
    Pter
    Kolido

Villager
    quickbeam
    Strawberry Milkshake
    tusk
    Clarabel
    Dublinandy2
    Ectoplasm

lock clear
    sKeith

I'm talking about yesterday day, not day phase Keith. Your pedantry on this is a sweet elixir to me.

If you wanted credit, you should have stayed on him or gone back on him.
    Begs the question Keith, since you endorsed the plan to vote for a low poster not going to be modkilled, and were looking for someone to move your vote onto nearer lynch time, why didn't you move onto digi?
    This is an extremely weak argument.

The 'narrative' is that I voted for digi. I did. Before crunch time.

So did QB.

Why didn't you?
    If you don't want to accept I was talking about yesterday, Friday, then there isn't much more I can say on that.

Why didn't you move onto digi.
    After the modkill discussion was over who suggested we definitely kill a non modkill low poster. Spoiler, it was me.

In fact Keith agreed it was a good plan in a direct response to my suggestion, and yet didn't follow through with a vote on digi.

You are inventing narratives to make me bad. Twisting the facts to suit the theory instead of the other way around.
    So you quote the start of the discussion instead of its outcome?

This is largely useless and is deflecting from us questioning others of higher suspicion. By all means carry on but you are wrong to suspect me at all.

SKeith, why didn't you move onto digi.
    I'm putting a vote on you for ignoring the pertinent questions repeatedly, if nothing else.
    Read the thread. He was posting eventually, cross was voting and not posting, still is.

its a pity pter has already posted his or i could post loads of posts before he answers me about it and then say he is not answering the pertinent questions that i am asking.

this is a slow burner bud, no need to continually ask the same question, i'll get to your question and answer it.

like wtf was that about.

ffs.

i could make 7 posts i am row here asking you to answer something and i know you wont answer it because you havent caught up to where i am now and then smear you the f*ck too, but i dont.

i look for evidence in the thread.

i do the work.

your incessent repeating and staying in the moment means that you are not reading over the thread.

have you done any read backs?

anyhow, i stopping because its not game solving, i'm just making a point...

wait for an answer. it'll come.

look back over the posts i quoted here and see how big of a jack ass you were being.

even better, reread the thread and look were my attention was when you were being a jack ass.

i dont need my villa reads doing this to me or I will turn on them for having wolfie motives. I'm back to villa reading you again, but you tilted me earlier.

and my valid wolf read on your play friday morning was skirted over and you just attacked me back, thats wolfie, or just OMGUSy.

even clara, dandy, backed me up and you blew it off.

Cant you see that it was valid, and not wolfie of me to bring it up?

dont OMGUS so much its problematic.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

My full sort. wolfiest to villageryiest.

Lynch able
    fixxxer
    TheSkunk

Bad feeling about
    Bounty Hunter
    Triceratops Ballet
    duffman13
    crosstownk

Null
    screw that, nobody is null this far into the game.

Seems ok
    Green&Red
    Pter
    Kolido

Villager
    quickbeam
    Strawberry Milkshake
    tusk
    Clarabel
    Dublinandy2
    Ectoplasm

lock clear
    sKeith

Can you explain your change on myself, SKunk and Pter?

my post here prompted you to say this
    Do we deep clear bounty for this post? I would. I don't think a wolf fakes this.

before that Clarabel posted reads with me as village lean. after Tusk said strong village lean, and Ecto said village lean.

I went back and forth with you and but continued to point out my suspicions as laid out in that original post especially with regards you and Strawbs since then.

Has simply the fact that I have been against you (which I was already stated as being in that original post you quoted) and not looking to change made you flip from thinking I should be cleared to I am now 3rd on your list and first in the bad feeling about list?

Also why all the talk of if Pter is a wolf but then he is listed in your seems ok

Meanwhile you have Skunk one of the Digi voters now as your joint most suspected as lynchable?

When most seem to be on you, Strawbs, Fixxer or one of the very low (considering how long this game has been running now) posters and mostly trust the Digi voters. you have no suspicions of Strawbs, say one of the Digi voters is lynchable, muddy the waters with Pter and flip flop on me.

Speaking of the low posters - Day 0 started on the 3rd of May, it's now the 12th. Crosstwonk has 2 posts, Duffman 12. I may not have much to go on with regards how wolfy they are but if they don't become active i'd be looking to lynch them next if they keep voting (possibly depending on who they vote for and that flip).

Can you explain your change on myself, SKunk and Pter?

my post here prompted you to say this

before that Clarabel posted reads with me as village lean. after Tusk said strong village lean, and Ecto said village lean.

I went back and forth with you and but continued to point out my suspicions as laid out in that original post especially with regards you and Strawbs since then.

Has simply the fact that I have been against you (which I was already stated as being in that original post you quoted) and not looking to change made you flip from thinking I should be cleared to I am now 3rd on your list and first in the bad feeling about list?

Also why all the talk of if Pter is a wolf but then he is listed in your seems ok

Meanwhile you have Skunk one of the Digi voters now as your joint most suspected as lynchable?

When most seem to be on you, Strawbs, Fixxer or one of the very low (considering how long this game has been running now) posters and mostly trust the Digi voters. you have no suspicions of Strawbs, say one of the Digi voters is lynchable, muddy the waters with Pter and flip flop on me.

Speaking of the low posters - Day 0 started on the 3rd of May, it's now the 12th. Crosstwonk has 2 posts, Duffman 12. I may not have much to go on with regards how wolfy they are but if they don't become active i'd be looking to lynch them next if they keep voting (possibly depending on who they vote for and that flip).

yeah, the digi flip.

i'm not going to clear you with a derp clear post.

you reaction, you cleared me!

you are not in the lynchable slot.

you had all night to write that post in a way that could derp clear you.

" i'd not be shocked if Kolido, Clara, TB, Duff or even Barney flipping wolf." but u used the language even barney...

making barney different than the others

pters reactions were differnt than yours, i didnt like them either, but still placing way more villa than you.

post a sorted post please, like i asked the digi5 to do and i'll review and better sort you tomorrow if you are really good.

very small exercise to complete before i awake.

thank you.

skunk is in the digi5, so her sorted post is expected too.

yeah, the digi flip.

i'm not going to clear you with a derp clear post.

you reaction, you cleared me!

you are not in the lynchable slot.

you had all night to write that post in a way that could derp clear you.

" i'd not be shocked if Kolido, Clara, TB, Duff or even Barney flipping wolf." but u used the language even barney...

making barney different than the others

pters reactions were differnt than yours, i didnt like them either, but still placing way more villa than you.

post a sorted post please, like i asked the digi5 to do and i'll review and better sort you tomorrow if you are really good.

very small exercise to complete before i awake.

thank you.

my "derp" post is the post you are asking for. My opinions have not changed just cos it was written before Barney was revealed dead does not make it a derp

Most Villagery - quickbeam, Pter, Dublinandy2, The Skunk, tusk
    All voted to kill Lector when I don't think a wolf would have needed to.

Village lean: G&R
    G&R has put forward an arguement that perhaps pockets me somewhat by echoing my own reasons for voting Strawbs N1 but I don't see any flaws in his logic unless she flips good. Then he might not be village lean.

Not as suspicious of: Ecto
    The ony thing I have in mind for him is that he was 1 of only 2 who lynched a goodie (Kitten) that wasn't munched, SK being the other.

Fixxer I feel like I'd have to go back and cross reference who was suspicious of him because a few have been but i've spotted nothing.

Crosstwonk: don't know CT, hadn't focussed on CT to be honest but enough others did at the end for 4 votes. I don't have very positive read on all of them at the moment though so again I feel CT isn't a major worry based soley off a tie for 2nd most voted.

Wouldn't be shocked if wolf:

We now have 1 less wolf so really there are not going to be many more wolves but based on the info from the votes and what they have posted on thread i'd not be shocked if Kolido, Clara, TB, Duff or even Barney flipping wolf. Most likely for me though it would be alongside my stronger suspicions

Leaning wolf:
    sKeith:
    deserves his own section and as I said before I've flipped on him a few times as his play does not seem like a wolf but his actions are ones that always justify him in FFAs for me.
    Strawbs: Nothing changed since I voted for Strawbs, except I am suspicious of the people who jumped off her to not vote for Lector. Strawbs herself did not vote for Lector

One amendment I'd make is switch CT & Fixxer down to wouldn't be shocked if a wolf.

I understand why that one post would not clear me, I laughed at the idea that you of all people thought it would when it was suggested but my overall game is being ranked as dodgy as the guy with 2 posts on your list.

So why is SKunk, one of the Digi voters now your joint most lynchable?

ahead of me. ahead of the person with 2 posts. Ahead of strawbs that others suspect.

• Advertisement

When Lector was killed Strawbs was the front runner. Digi had started talking a bit so would not be modkilled. The wolves did not need to kill one of their own (even in your notion they could do that later). I see no reason for any of the Digi 5 to vote that way when there was a valid alternative if they are wolves. The only way might be if Strawbs was a wolf too but even then wolves could avoid hitting Strawbs or Digi by jumping onto someone else (like sKeith) did.

Why would someone suggest that a wolf would self munch here when they had no need to and could later? removes a potential village core mostly, but creates mistrust allowing for other targets to be lined up in the confusion

Advertisement