Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

sKeith wrote: »
    Are you telling me you didnt read my post #1808

I read that as 1 wolf in the bunch, Im talking about 2.

Their hope being, if we found 1 wolf, we might clear the remaining player(s) thinking they would never put 2 wolves there.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Personally I might think the Digi 5 are good but they are not confirmed. That said I would focus more on who seems wolfy a good few people brought up Fixxer since the last lynch/munch for example but none seem to have gone into great detail as to why?

Hi Kolido :) who are you actually suspecting now?

For me it's obviously still Strawbs and SK but CT/Duff/TB etc I hope can get more involved and stop me getting more suspicious of them cos they are obviously not giving us much to get behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Personally I might think the Digi 5 are good but they are not confirmed. That said I would focus more on who seems wolfy a good few people brought up Fixxer since the last lynch/munch for example but none seem to have gone into great detail as to why?

Hi Kolido :) who are you actually suspecting now?

For me it's obviously still Strawbs and SK but CT/Duff/TB etc I hope can get more involved and stop me getting more suspicious of them cos they are obviously not giving us much to get behind.

My suspect list it the same as yours actually.

Cross and strawbs. Duffers and tb are flying under the radar so need to be looked at.

I will look more at fixxxer as he is heating up. Gnr Im not sure about, very open, playing like village but that could be his game. I've played it many times.

Looking back the people who voted fixxxer were, Barney (now dead), Duff (not really posting) and Strawbs the only talker. As much as she seems to not be fighting maybe she should elaborate on why fixxer best she could cos im not expecting much from the rest.

Strawbs wasn't on Fixxxer the first lynch so if i'm to guess maybe because Barney (Good/Dead) was voting him both times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

What happened to my list I posted a few hours ago

• Advertisement

What happened to my list I posted a few hours ago

Sure you posted it to the right thread? I've been online the past few hours and only saw Kolido & SK post apart from myself

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

*** Before doing any ISOing - this may change ***

Lynch able
    sKeith
    Cross
    Duff

Bad feeling about
    Strawbs
    Triceratops
    Kolido
    fixxxer

Null
    Clarabel
    Bounty

Seems ok
    Tusk
    Skunk
    Ecto
    GnR

Villager
    Pter
    Dandy

lock clear
    quickbeam

sKeith wrote: »
    even better, reread the thread and look were my attention was when you were being a jack ass.

Mod: Oi, keep it civil please.

Just so it's uniform to others if people are putting in lists like this

Lynch able
    Strawbs
    sKeith
    Cross

Bad feeling about
    Duff
    Triceratops
    fixxxer

Null
    Kolido
    Clarabel
    Ecto

Seems ok
    GnR

Villager
    Tusk
    Skunk
    Pter
    Dandy
    Quickbeam

lock clear
    Me

----

I guess that also means that

#FFA3

1.Sk
    2.Strawbs
    3.CrossTwonk

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    this is a slow burner bud, no need to continually ask the same question, i'll get to your question and answer it.

Need time to make sure your lies line up?
    sKeith wrote:
    i could make 7 posts i am row here asking you to answer something and i know you wont answer it because you havent caught up to where i am now and then smear you the f*ck too, but i dont.

Difference being you were online and responding when I was asking those questions, I wasn't online last night.
    sKeith wrote:
    anyhow, i stopping because its not game solving, i'm just making a point...

Oh great I'm sure you will stop then.
    sKeith wrote:
    wait for an answer. it'll come.

look back over the posts i quoted here and see how big of a jack ass you were being.

even better, reread the thread and look were my attention was when you were being a jack ass.

i dont need my villa reads doing this to me or I will turn on them for having wolfie motives. I'm back to villa reading you again, but you tilted me earlier.

and my valid wolf read on your play friday morning was skirted over and you just attacked me back, thats wolfie, or just OMGUSy.

even clara, dandy, backed me up and you blew it off.

Cant you see that it was valid, and not wolfie of me to bring it up?

dont OMGUS so much its problematic.

So that was you stopping?

I've addressed any points put to me. Your theory is nonsense and doesn't deserve any more attention than me saying it is.

Seriously sKeith, name calling?

Multiple people have called you out on not answering when you are clearly online. Only reason I can think of for that is that you need to consider your words more carefully than the rest of us so you don't catch yourself out.

And yes, I dismissed your theory and pointed out your wolfiness.... Because i think you are a wolf. Is that not the game? Find the wolves?

I cant reconcile you calling me a name and yet you go on this tirade. Your play is all over the place this game sKeith, as it usually ends up being when you are wolfy.

• Advertisement

Vote going on fixxxer now.

When Lector was killed Strawbs was the front runner. Digi had started talking a bit so would not be modkilled. The wolves did not need to kill one of their own (even in your notion they could do that later). I see no reason for any of the Digi 5 to vote that way when there was a valid alternative if they are wolves. The only way might be if Strawbs was a wolf too but even then wolves could avoid hitting Strawbs or Digi by jumping onto someone else (like sKeith) did.

Why would someone suggest that a wolf would self munch here when they had no need to and could later? removes a potential village core mostly, but creates mistrust allowing for other targets to be lined up in the confusion
    Sure you posted it to the right thread? I've been online the past few hours and only saw Kolido & SK post apart from myself

I must’ve fallen asleep before I hit send.

Lynchable

Pter
    Fixxxer
    Duffman

Bad feeling about

Tusk
    Tb
    Kolido

Null

Crosstownk

Seems ok

Qb
    gnr
    Ecto
    Clarabel

Villager

sk
    Strawberry
    Bh

Lock
    Me
    Skunk

Pter wrote: »
    Vote going on fixxxer now.

Why do you feel strong enough that Fixxxer is a wolf. You seem to think Sk is one above?

Jesus christ. Just kill me so I can watch dandy eat humble pie from the Dr. His fixation on me is almost wolf like.

Jesus christ. Just kill me so I can watch dandy eat humble pie from the Dr. His fixation on me is almost wolf like.

DAndy can you explain why Pter who like you voted for Digi is lynchable?

I have you as village and seemingly you have me as village (your village of me, Strawbs and SK makes me laugh though) but surely that would drop him down a level in your estimation even though he was after previously.

Sorry @pter I got to about 9 pages in with sk but it’s too intensive, i’m About a third of the way though, already completed 5 word pages and I don’t want to be dishonest with you, I’d rather watch the last day of the premiership and play video games than sat taking notes about sk. Especially as the more I read the more I like him/her and think they’re more wolf. But reading others posts who know her/h8m more I may be totally wrong.

Like I now think you’re lock wolf from reading those interactions and comparing with our own, but that could be totally wrong.

Why do you feel strong enough that Fixxxer is a wolf. You seem to think Sk is one above?

He is being way to reactionary. That's not usually how he goes. He puts in the work. And he has been online and keeping up with the thread. Not yesterday, but he genied enough other days to have me notice him. I didn't get to do the vote analysis last night so I don't know if the votes back this up, so I need to do that analysis.

I need sKeith to do another vote switch as thr final nail in his coffin. Maybe then people will listen to me about him. Third time is the charm in terms of messing around with your vote, I hope.

Like I now think you’re lock wolf from reading those interactions and comparing with our own, but that could be totally wrong.

It is. I picked a fight with him in the early game to keep him alive. Wolves don't kill within fighting factions. They would rather leave villagers alone to fight and fill up time. So if you are basing your read on me (which has been consistently anti pter even before this read) then it's hugely skewed.

Look at the voting patterns. He moved in both votes! In the second vote he avoided a wolf he had earlier voted for! For no apparent reason!

DAndy can you explain why Pter who like you voted for Digi is lynchable?

I have you as village and seemingly you have me as village (your village of me, Strawbs and SK makes me laugh though) but surely that would drop him down a level in your estimation even though he was after previously.

First to stay on digi but not to vote for him at a time it wouldn’t look like it mattered and absent for the melee so may not have realized it did matter or that digi would go or want to look like he was flipping. But mainly from reading his posts with sk which moved her/him to safe. Sometimes he prods and pokes her when the answer is obvious and it seems like trying to goad a reaction to influence others decisions.

That’s one of the reasons I stopped the iso as I think I may befalling into a trap. I have church soon so that’ll clear my head of game and I can be objective later better

It is. I picked a fight with him in the early game to keep him alive. Wolves don't kill within fighting factions. They would rather leave villagers alone to fight and fill up time. So if you are basing your read on me (which has been consistently anti pter even before this read) then it's hugely skewed.

Look at the voting patterns. He moved in both votes! In the second vote he avoided a wolf he had earlier voted for! For no apparent reason!

You may well be right, I haven’t voted for anyone yet, I admit I may be falling for an sk trap,just need until later to reflect but right now that’s my list

• Advertisement

He is being way to reactionary. That's not usually how he goes. He puts in the work. And he has been online and keeping up with the thread. Not yesterday, but he genied enough other days to have me notice him. I didn't get to do the vote analysis last night so I don't know if the votes back this up, so I need to do that analysis.

I need sKeith to do another vote switch as thr final nail in his coffin. Maybe then people will listen to me about him. Third time is the charm in terms of messing around with your vote, I hope.

As I think he is dodgy I believe people would listen now but I get that. Plays like a villager doing wolf actions by mistake. Only so many people can ignore however.

Think I'd still be on Strawbs if not SK himself as there is no silver bullet for me in what you said about Fixxer. Then after that it will obviously depend on the flip but the remaining one of Strawbs/SK or Fixxer/Crosstalk if he votes without becoming active again.

Will probably vote early too as I could never be last vote anyway given time difference.

Think I'd still be on Strawbs if not SK himself as there is no silver bullet for me in what you said about Fixxer. Then after that it will obviously depend on the flip but the remaining one of Strawbs/SK or Fixxer/Crosstalk if he votes without becoming active again.

I also have a thought I my head that if we leave sKeith alive, maybe the munch gives us some info too. If I die in the munch I'll flip good. Might give us some info. If I'm wrong about sKeith and he dies we won't have wasted a lynch. If someone else dies and sKeith and I are still here, we can pick up the discussion we were having before he and i agreed fixxxer was preferable for this lynch.

Still no TB around. Come on TB we need your input. Lots of absentees actually. It's not great.

As I think he is dodgy I believe people would listen now but I get that. Plays like a villager doing wolf actions by mistake. Only so many people can ignore however.

Will probably vote early too as I could never be last vote anyway given time difference.

Look a fixxxers reactions yesterday in the last hour or so before looking much, they fully scream wolf to me

Dandy, if you can’t ISO sK in entirety can you skip to about an hour before last lynch and his attempt to get people to move off Digi and let me know what you think.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Dandy, if you can’t ISO sK in entirety can you skip to about an hour before last lynch and his attempt to get people to move off Digi and let me know what you think.

Ok sure but I’m off to church in about 10 mins so when I get back. I can attach the 5 pages I did yesterday if you like but I may have been caught up in a bias and not done it correctly. Should I upload?

Ok sure but I’m off to church in about 10 mins so when I get back. I can attach the 5 pages I did yesterday if you like but I may have been caught up in a bias and not done it correctly. Should I upload?

Don’t see the harm. Could be food for thought.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Don’t see the harm. Could be food for thought.

This is what I got up to, first iso so could be totally wrong

SKeith = a dude :)

Its grand I think its just skewed because sk and i were fighting and you get his sense of humour more than mine. I would never discourage you from doing analysis because it's a good thing to do, and you have the methodology of doing it down (just not the analysis piece imo).

• Advertisement

SKeith = a dude :)

Its grand I think its just skewed because sk and i were fighting and you get his sense of humour more than mine. I would never discourage you from doing analysis because it's a good thing to do, and you have the methodology of doing it down (just not the analysis piece imo).

Yeah it’ll take practice and I couldn’t figure out if a man or woman, was annoying me.

It was odd the fixxxxer thing and the duffman thing, he does seems to say one thing and do another

Advertisement