Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So why is SKunk, one of the Digi voters now your joint most lynchable?

ahead of me. ahead of the person with 2 posts. Ahead of strawbs that others suspect.

What do you mean by now my, as if something has changed. She is ahead of you because she is soldier than you. She is way way way way ahead of strawbs as strawbs is 100's times villagery than both of you.

Have you been reading this game at all?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    What do you mean by now my, as if something has changed. She is ahead of you because she is soldier than you. She is way way way way ahead of strawbs as strawbs is 100's times villagery than both of you.

Have you been reading this game at all?

This response says nothing. You were asked why Skunk. Because she is dodgier is not telling anything. What makes here more solid than others despite having voted for a wolf last lynch.

what has you saying she is a solid wolf call?

and enough with the bolded nonsense

This is what I got up to, first iso so could be totally wrong

I've said many times I'm not in camp SK (so take with whatever amount of salt as applicable) but what I took from your notes

27th – points out that pter seems to be acting dumb to protect strawberry and the game will be easy if pter makes moves that obvious

yet now seems to be not willing to even consider Strwabs the only explanation for is
    49th – first reading of others:

Strawberry Milkshake - Like answers given when i asked about why she like the fact there was no village alligned power roles.

He repeats that and the other reads verbatum a few more times iirc

maybe this below explains why he's on Skunk so much despite her voting for Digi

55th – gets pissed at skunk for suspecting him/her but agrees with skunks assessment of duffman (this is a complete 360 on other good interactions with duff)

58th – tells skunk she shouldn’t accuse her without proof

Has issues with me
    57th – doesn’t like BH making joke about her

59th – tells BH she’ll explain how she’s 100% safe once he does

Never did explain why shes 100% clear after I told her I was joking about being clear just like SK.

Had Lough C down as wolfy in all his reads, 66 says - gets pissy with whiplash (Dead/Village), voted Kitten (Dead/Villager)after spats (DAndy's word posts 113, 114, 115

I honestly would not be able to ISO someone with as many posts as him so fair play for even trying DAndy

Pter wrote: »
    Need time to make sure your lies line up?

Difference being you were online and responding when I was asking those questions, I wasn't online last night.

Oh great I'm sure you will stop then.

So that was you stopping?

I've addressed any points put to me. Your theory is nonsense and doesn't deserve any more attention than me saying it is.

Seriously sKeith, name calling?

Multiple people have called you out on not answering when you are clearly online. Only reason I can think of for that is that you need to consider your words more carefully than the rest of us so you don't catch yourself out.

And yes, I dismissed your theory and pointed out your wolfiness.... Because i think you are a wolf. Is that not the game? Find the wolves?

I cant reconcile you calling me a name and yet you go on this tirade. Your play is all over the place this game sKeith, as it usually ends up being when you are wolfy.

Wasn't name calling, it was a description on how you were acting. Asking the same question over and over incessantly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

All the evidence I needed. :):):)

For transparency I placed a vote on strawberry yesterday afternoon around 3.

I've a lot of travel to do today so no I'm expecting to catch up on all the reading.

• Advertisement

Voted: sKeith

Probably 50 / 50 on sKeith or Strawbs in terms of who is the most wolfy but gun to my head I think those 2 are the two wolves. sKeith is imo the biggest distraction of the two for the village however.

If one of them isn't a wolf then im looking at the 2nd wolf being from Cross, Fixxer, TB or Duff atm

This response says nothing. You were asked why Skunk. Because she is dodgier is not telling anything. What makes here more solid than others despite having voted for a wolf last lynch.

what has you saying she is a solid wolf call?

and enough with the bolded nonsense

That was auto correct.not solid wolfier, auto corrected to soldiers

If you read my reads list and where I am at, you will see where I am with people.

List received from Pter, qb and dandy, thanks.

Still waiting for tusk and skunk.

Lynch able
    Strawbs
    Cross
    Duff

Bad feeling about
    Triceratops
    fixxxer
    Sk

Null
    Koildo
    Skunk

Seems ok
    Tusk
    GnR
    Dandy
    B

Villager
    Pter

lock clear
    Clara

That was auto correct.not solid wolfier, auto corrected to soldiers

If you read my reads list and where I am at, you will see where I am with people.

And if you answered question more directly I might have stuck on Strawbs instead of voting for you but alas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Hi all, just catching up now. Was littlest birthday yesterday so wasn't on at all.

Clarabel wrote: »
    Lynch able
    Strawbs
    Cross
    Duff

Bad feeling about
    Triceratops
    fixxxer
    Sk

Null
    Koildo
    Skunk

Seems ok
    Tusk
    GnR
    Dandy
    B

Villager
    Pter

lock clear
    Clara

On phone. Difficult to do lists. Updated/ corrected. I think I have a name missing

Clarabel, mising. Bounty hunter, quickbeam , strawberry.

On phone. Difficult to do lists. Updated/ corrected. I think I have a name missing

I assume I am B and that is the name almost missing

Oh you have straw, not ecto

I assume I am B and that is the name almost missing

QB missing q . I'd rather wait than assume.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I still think Stawbs is wolfy. GnR summed up nicely a few things on thread that I noticed that I really didn't like.

However.

I think we're much better served by lynching sKieth next. Looking back over his posts. It's difficult due to the amount of word vomit. Speaking objectively, I called him on his bull**** reasoning on LoughC. Since then he's spent two votes trying to get me lynched. His "read" on me has been that I fluffed a gif on day0. That's is. Seriously. Nothing else. If the promised ISO ever arrives I'd love to read it. There would be actual accusations I could argue against instead of this nonsense of "vote fixxxer" that pops up every lynch time.

He's the highest poster and in theory contributing the most to the thread yet has survived two munches. And what has really been conributed? What concrete threads have been dug up? Nothing. Happy to jump on other peoples ideas. Happy to argue with Pter constantly. This is a far cry from the sKieth I've seen in previous games who was a wolf hunting machine. If I had to guess whats up I'd say he's creating a cloud so the village stays messed up and confused until the wolves get enough of us.

More later maybe if i can get over my sugar hangover, but I have a vote in for sKieth.

Lynch able
    Strawbs (strawberrybaby)
    Cross
    Duff

Bad feeling about
    Triceratops
    fixxxer
    Sk

Null
    Koildo
    Skunk

Seems ok
    Tusk
    GnR
    Dandy
    QB

Villager
    Pter
    Bounty Hunter

lock clear
    Clara

Oh you have straw, not ecto

Can I swear? I don't see rules about swearing

He's null to okay

Its boards regulated, not ww specific rule. A filter eats the **** out of **** and stops the swearing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Lynch able
    Strawbs (strawberrybaby)
    Cross
    Duff

Bad feeling about
    Triceratops
    fixxxer
    Sk

Null
    Koildo
    Skunk

Seems ok
    Tusk
    GnR
    Dandy
    QB

Villager
    Pter
    Bounty Hunter

lock clear
    Clara

Yeah I'm still playing...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

You can stick me down for lock clear ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Have put a placeholder in for sK.

I’ve about 40 pages left of the book I’m reading. I’m checking in here between chapters. When I’m finished I’ll put down the phone, take up the laptop and start a few ISOs.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I'm moving back onto sKeith. I didn't think there were enough people who doubted him but it looks like there is. I don't think anyone can accuse me of plucking this vote out of the air, so happy to givr fixxxer a reprieve and go for sKeith.

sKeith - why is he still alive? A wolf? Or wolves keeping him alive so we'll think he's a wolf? Voted Kitten, then Cross. Tried to get people to vote away from Digi. Possibly to save Strawbs, but surely he'd call on people to vote away from Strawbs in that case? Maybe he didn't think he could persuade those as some like GnR were too firmly on her. But then caused confusion about whether to go for Fixxxer or Cross. If he'd been consistent I know I'd have moved to Fixxxer and his tactic would have saved a wolf. Did he screw up in trying to save Digi? Urgh!

Strawbs - was pretty firmly in the village camp with her. Somebody this morning asked why the wolves didn't munch in the Digi voters. As first voter I'd have been prime target. I'm starting to wonder if they kept me because I've been supporting Strawbs. Definitely need to read back and reassess her. Another Urgh!

Lynch able
    sKeith
    Cross
    Duff

Bad feeling about
    Strawbs
    Triceratops
    Kolido
    fixxxer

I was protecting yours and mine village read. Why when you had both me and straw as village .

"Reread my read on Fixxxer. There’s no new wolfiness from when I wrote it straight after last munch, but nothing swaying me away from him either. He made my FFA. I don’t think Strawbs is a wolf so I could get on the Fixxxer train alright."

Why have myself and straw dropped like lead in your reads where you now trust fixxxer more that the pair of us?

Why are we going for Fixxxer, I'm not clear about this

Clara, you're going for straw cross or duff.

Fixxxer is not lynchable for you

Are we? haven't seen anyone saying they are going for Fixxer. Pter did then he changed to sK. Before that I said I was going sK. QB also said she put in a placeholder for sK.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

sKeith is imo the biggest distraction of the two for the village however.

100% agree with this. In the early game it was less distracting as it was causing conversation. But now it's getting out of hand and even if he is village I think he's causing more harm than good.

Will stick a vote on him once I'm off my phone.

Interested to see what will his reaction be to me doing this?

• Advertisement

tusk wrote: »
    100% agree with this. In the early game it was less distracting as it was causing conversation. But now it's getting out of hand and even if he is village I think he's causing more harm than good.

Will stick a vote on him once I'm off my phone.

Interested to see what will his reaction be to me doing this?

Sorted list please.

Advertisement