Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

sKeith wrote: »
    Sorted list please.

Yes boss, whatever you say boss, right away boss.

As soon as I'm off my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

sKeith wrote:
    Sorted list please.

Repeatedly asking the same thing of people their, sKeith?
    tusk wrote:
    Yes boss, whatever you say boss, right away boss.

In fairness he was being polite.

Pter wrote: »

In fairness he was being polite.

In fairness he was. Apologies Sk.

That was more a reaction to waking up and reading everything he posted since last night.

tusk wrote:
    That was more a reaction to waking up and reading everything he posted since last night.

I think he is right. Really good idea for everyone to do a sorting list. Especially the digi5.

Lynch able
    sKeith
    Fixxxer
    Strawbs
    Cross

Bad feeling about
    Duff
    Triceratops
    Kolido

Null
    Clarabel
    Ecto
    GnR

Seems ok
    Pter

Villager
    Skunk
    Dandy
    Quickbeam
    Bounty Hunter

lock clear
    Me

----

#FFA3

1.Sk
    2.Fixxxer
    3.Strawbs

• Advertisement

It's not ordered within the headings actually...

Don't want to pick holes in anything tusk, but can you bring me through BHs place on your list please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

There are only two wolves

Am I missing anyone?

So, we just await skunks.

• Advertisement

BH's posts have been resonating with me. He/she has been articulating a lot of stuff that I've been thinking. Heavy village lean for a couple of days now.

I know there are two wolves, I didn't say the above four were wolves, only that they are currently the people I'd be happy lynching.

tusk wrote: »
    BH's posts have been resonating with me. He/she has been articulating a lot of stuff that I've been thinking. Heavy village lean for a couple of days now.

I know there are two wolves, I didn't say the above four were wolves, only that they are currently the people I'd be happy lynching.

Just his posts, have you two done any 1 on 1?

I must’ve fallen asleep before I hit send.

Lynchable

Pter
    Fixxxer
    Duffman

Bad feeling about

Tusk
    Tb
    Kolido

Null

Crosstownk

Seems ok

Qb
    gnr
    Ecto
    Clarabel

Villager

sk
    Strawberry
    Bh

Lock
    Me
    Skunk

What's causing your bad feeling about me, maybe I can help to clear it up?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

SKeith is making my eyes bleed. I'm glad other people have come to this conclusion. The verbal diarrhoea is too much, I read back over his posts from last nite and they're just too much. In no way am I finding it helpful what he's posting. Even if he's village I think we're better off without him. If I was a wolf there is no way I would be munching him. I think there's a much better chance of Strawbs being a wolf, and if she turned green it would probably clear SKeith in my book but I just want it to stop.

I can't go through all his posts (fair f**ks Dandy, whatever god ur praying to this morning has instilled some amount of patience in you.
    But I will pick through his one which concentrated on me

until the wolves start eating into the 5 digi voters, you can't treat them like they are special. Myself and ecto are clearer than them.

I'm not sure what the f**k this is about, more of the Lock Clear nonsense that he's been promising to show us since D0. Also not sure how he's buddied up with Ecto

If strawbs is a wolf, then why wasnt she on digi? Digi was the expendable wolf. You just said above that you are willing to grant immunity to the 5 on digi.

She wasn't on Digi because they're on the same team and in the chaos you created she obviously thought someone else would get lynched. I've been very clear on this, I think we're better of looking outside of that group. You've a hard on for Petr and you're completely distracting from the search for wolves.

No, it wouldn't, the plan sucks until the wolves begin eating into that wagon.
    I think there's a good chance that the wolves don't start eating into that group now, sow more doubt

I did comment.

You did after you were prompted
    #1279 You're online replying to BH @13:01

#1282 - I post up my ISO of Strawbs @13:22

You post #1291 @13:51

I specifically ask you to comment #1300 @13:55

In the interest of fairness it should be noted that Petr didn't comment either

Okay, we lynch strawbery, then who is the next 4? I want a full strategy from you on how we win from there. we lynch strawbs off next then what? if green what info is gained, if red, what info is gained?
    If we are doing an info flip on one of my villa reads, it better have merit.

So what you'd like me to detail out how I think the game will go after we lynch Strawbs? Are you on crack? I'm not the oracle, I can't see how people will vote, that's an impossible task. I think we clear you if Strawbs is green as I've said above

I just can't handle the volume of rubbish that's coming out of SKeith at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Clara, you're going for straw cross or duff.

Fixxxer is not lynchable for you
    I placed a vote on strawberry yesterday afternoon.

I'm not fully caught up I thought I saw lots of fixxxer next posts . I just didn't see anything explaining why. He's not lynchable til I understand why.

Just his posts, have you two done any 1 on 1?

Just his posts. That's basically the whole game. I have agreed with a good proportion of his posts. I like how he calls out specific things and actions and how he has backed up his thoughts with evidence.

I don't think we've interacted directly. but I could be wrong.

Placeholder vote in for SK

Lynch able
    Strawbs
    sKeith
    Fixxxer

Bad feeling about
    Cross
    Triceratops
    Kolido
    Clarabel
    Ecto

Null
    Bounty Hunter
    Duffman

Villager
    Skunk
    Pter

lock clear
    Me
    Tusk
    Dandy
    Quickbeam

Fixxer is where he because if I'm wrong about Strawbs then I think it clears SKeith. As Petr said yesterday if Strawbs and SKeith are wolves its nearly too easy.
    After that Fixxer comes into my thinking

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Book finished. Giving it 4-stars on Goodreads.

Coffee in hand. I'm starting with Strawbs as she's the one I'm most unsure about.

Green&Red wrote: »
    As Petr said yesterday if Strawbs and SKeith are wolves its nearly too easy.

Similar thoughts. But is it normal to get a wolf on the second lynch? Maybe the wolf team is just that bad?

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »
    Book finished. Giving it 4-stars on Goodreads.

Coffee in hand. I'm starting with Strawbs as she's the one I'm most unsure about.

What's the book?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Heartstone by CJ Sansom, fifth (?) in the Matthew Shardlake series about a lawyer set in Tudor times. They're excellent.

tusk wrote:
    Similar thoughts. But is it normal to get a wolf on the second lynch? Maybe the wolf team is just that bad?

If tusk flips wolf this post is troll level 6000

Nice sounds interesting!

Pter wrote: »
    If tusk flips wolf this post is troll level 6000

That would be amazing. Unfortunately I'm a villager, and nowhere near that ballsy lol

anyone else feel really uneasy when the posts just stop dead...?

Guys' I'll probably be off line for most of the rest of the day, I've a good bit on.
    I'll do my best to be live and active from 7 on.

My vote is in for Strawbs, she is still my best bet at a wolf.

If SKeith can cop on and behave I'm prepared to let him off the hook for now

(see SK you're not the only one who can do patronising posts
    if it was cover for a pal, then congrats, you are really advancing as a player, if it was serious, it was a really weak case.
    )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

[quote="Green&Red;110163328"

Fixxer is where he because if I'm wrong about Strawbs then I think it clears SKeith. As Petr said yesterday if Strawbs and SKeith are wolves its nearly too easy.
    After that Fixxer comes into my thinking[/quote]

But why. Why is fixxxer next?

I'm in no ways defending him. I'm just not seeing the logic

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Lynch able
    Fixxxer
    Strawbs
    sKeith

Bad feeling about
    Duff
    Triceratops
    Clarabel

Null
    BH
    Kolido
    GnR

Seems ok
    Tusk

Villager
    Skunk
    Dandy
    Quickbeam
    Pter

lock clear
    Me

----

#FFA3

1.Fixxer
    2.Sk
    3.Strawbs

For me a fixxer lynch would clear up sKeith and Strawbs. Both have targeted him and voted for him. If he flipped bad then I'd say my suspicions of them are probably wrong.

What I really don't like is Duff, TB and CTK. All barely around. While I don't like thinking that we'd have more than one very low.posting wolf I can't rule it out.

Also I'm keeping alive the possibility that there is at least one wolf on Digi. I'm also considering thr possibility that Digi might have been the most experienced wolf on the wolf team. If this was the case and Digi really wasn't around much, then Trit and Barney's munches make more sense to me.

• Advertisement

I think I understand the plan around getting the digi5 to do sorting lists. Since we have all done them now, I think, we can assign a value to each person relating to their position in each list. Whomever has the highest rating should be our lynch candidate.

Advertisement