Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Look its not perfect as I don't have skunks and *some* people didn't put the groups in order but.....

pter qb dandy tusk overall score
    skeith 16 16 5 16 53
    fixxxer 15 11 15 15 56
    duffman 14 14 14 12 54
    bh 13 9 3 2 27
    kolido 12 12 11 10 45
    crosstown 11 15 10 13 49
    tb 10 13 12 11 46
    sm 9 4 4 14 31
    clarabel 8 10 6 9 33
    ecto 7 6 7 8 28
    gnr 6 5 8 7 26
    skunk 5 7 1 5 18
    tusk 4 8 13 1 26
    dandy 3 2 2 4 11
    qb 2 1 9 3 15
    pter 1 3 16 6 26

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

sKeith wrote: »
    TheSkunk - Liked there OP more than most, sk v duffman. troubled re my lock clear. provides excuses for absence that nobody cares about. Still, wants to know why lock clear. seems to misunderstand shade vs picking apart peoples posts. Yeah, making a new grade for this one. leaning wolf.

Triceratops Ballet - she says she has to watch what she says. Responds thats not what she said its post count related. This from someone who posts 10 posts in the 33 hour window that allows 100.. BH asked TB to do something and she said she’d have it later. Was it done? And if not, did bh chase it up?

fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk

And people call me lazy eyerollemojii.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Pter wrote: »
    Whatever about tb, you have to be kidding me with the others.
    That stinks of SK fixxxer pairing

If I could give sKeith extra pointd after those treads, I would.

That's being deliberately unhelpful and withholding info from the village. I think he knows he is dead and will flip wolf and doesn't want to give his partner away.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Kolido wrote: »
    I will probably vote tb, what was the overall results from the digi5 analysis?

This... I think. I haven't verified it.

so far

480079.PNG
    so lynchable
    skeith x6
    fixxxer x6
    strawbs x5

• Advertisement

I will probably vote tb, what was the overall results from the digi5 analysis?
    Why?

Also I nearly missed my train stop cause of reading this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Whatever about tb, you have to be kidding me with the others.

You have see me play ww many many times.

As villager, how many times have i been right but can't give proper explanation for why i am right.

As wolf, when has this ever been a problem for me.

As wolf i make **** up and everybody swallows it hook line and sinker.

As villager I always play truthfully, and sometimes i don't know why i think someone is a wolf, but i say this person and this person and this person are wolves, and my hit ratio is way way higher than rand.

I suppose that'll have to do for me. I'll be happy if i was right and go, crap, how was i so wrong if i am wrong, but i am not gonna make up lies about these players.

Look its not perfect as I don't have skunks and *some* people didn't put the groups in order but.....

If that's me, then I did ... eventually.

Well I take that on board Keith. But you had me pegged as wolf and I am a villager. So it's gonna be hard to convince me your other reads are golden without something to back it up.

quickbeam wrote:
    If that's me, then I did ... eventually.

Oh cool I redid it based on that second one.

• Advertisement

You have see me play ww many many times.

As villager, how many times have i been right but can't give proper explanation for why i am right.

As wolf, when has this ever been a problem for me.

As wolf i make **** up and everybody swallows it hook line and sinker.

As villager I always play truthfully, and sometimes i don't know why i think someone is a wolf, but i say this person and this person and this person are wolves, and my hit ratio is way way higher than rand.

You were wrong about Kitten (thought she was a wolf) and Digi (encouraged people not to vote for him, so presumably didn't think he was a wolf). Either you're a wolf leading us astray, or having a mare.

I'm more of a facts type of person. I like to be able to point to something and say THAT'S why I think they're wolf. I could be wrong, but at least I'd something solid to go with. I sometimes look to my own gut too. But I'm not keen on trusting your gut when your gut hasn't led is right so far.

Voted TB

There's a lot of moving about here. Stawb, fixxxer, now tb.

What info does tb flipping good or bad give us.

I'm fairly sure even a new player wouldn't say....oh I have to be careful with what I say ....if they were wolf.

As a newish player that's a statement I often want to say. It looks suspect but actually it feels natural. You don't wanna **** it up or get hot (lynch or munch) so feel over cautious about what you say . Well that's how I feel anyways

Okay, so i only got 5 posts left until 7pm, going to only post in emergencies until 7pm.

She has only 38 posts, anyone fancy doing her ISO?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Clarabel wrote: »
    Why?

Also I nearly missed my train stop cause of reading this thread.

She was in my lynchable list and cross looks like a non runner.

But if we are picking from the digi5 list I will have to go strawbs.

off topic, evertime you post you seem to be at an airport or train station. On your hollier?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm on mobile til later so can't really ISO right now.

I'll do it :(

She was in my lynchable list and cross looks like a non runner.

But if we are picking from the digi5 list I will have to go strawbs.

off topic, evertime you post you seem to be at an airport or train station. On your hollier?

This weekend yes, was at Leinster rugby. On my way back to Paris. Next week is London, Brussels and Paris. Traveling is about the only time I get to read.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »

Fair play to your work ethic today QB.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote: »

Thank you. I owe all the ISO next game. I'm not entirely sure what countries my laptops are in right now. Shrug emoji

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Hi all, sorry I went MIA there. I hadn’t the head for it last night at all so chilled out and watched Netflix. One thing led to another and I ended up binging until 6 this morning. Needless to say I woke rather late today :o

Going to do a gun to head read list. I’m glad someone else said their mind was changing loads on people, that’s how I am too at the minute so am basing this off gut feeling and will read back over and do a more detailed FFA.

Lynch able
    Green&Red

Bad feeling about
    Duffman
    Pter
    SKeith

Null
    Triceratops
    Kolido
    Clarabel
    Fixxxer

Good feeling about
    Bounty Hunter
    Ectoplasm
    Strawbs

Villager
    Andy
    Quickbeam
    Tusk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

SKeith
    Fixxxer
    Kolido

Not in that order for my 3 most dodgy

You are missing crosstown skunk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Hi all, sorry I went MIA there. I hadn’t the head for it last night at all so chilled out and watched Netflix. One thing led to another and I ended up binging until 6 this morning. Needless to say I woke rather late today :o

Going to do a gun to head read list. I’m glad someone else said their mind was changing loads on people, that’s how I am too at the minute so am basing this off gut feeling and will read back over and do a more detailed FFA.

Lynch able
    Green&Red

Bad feeling about
    Duffman
    Pter
    SKeith

Null
    Triceratops
    Kolido
    Clarabel
    Fixxxer

Good feeling about
    Bounty Hunter
    Ectoplasm
    Strawbs

Villager
    Andy
    Quickbeam
    Tusk

How can you be null on fixeryet so against gnr?

SKeith Fixxxer Kolido

Ah go on and be a pal and do a full list for me? :)

480082.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Pter - Sorry Cross is so non existent I didn’t even remember them :pac: Will put him in null for now.

Andy - The people I have in null are because nothing they have said has really stood out to me. G&R had a few things that have and Digis random post about him feeling villagery. As I said it’s gut feeling more than cold hard facts so I need to go back and make a more informed decision.

ISO on Triceratops:

Up to first lynch
    19 – OP - says she'll need to consider what she has to say; excuse for being afk over the weekend
    351 – (Monday evening) fluff
    384 – ISOs Dandy for no particular reason
    413 – Queries pronouns
    506 – First post after the munch (15.53) and the first post of substance; responds to sKeith on his comment on #19 about watching what she has to say - says it refers to the posting limit (tbh, that's how I'd taken it when she first posted it too); gives out about so much posting over the weekend
    510 – Helpful post to tusk explaining terms
    517 – Defends Lough for not yet posting (interestingly jumps in to a fixxxer / GnR conversatioin on the matter, but we know Lough is NRV)
    538 – Defends herself against Bounty accusing her of being abscent
    544 – Same
    590 – Promises Bounty an FFA
    671 – Reads list on 10 lowest posters; promises to come back on the others; no read on Digi (as with Strawbs' #1052 I think this is fair); FFAs Clarabel and Duffman
    680 – (13.01) confirms vote is on Duffman

Up to second lynch
    919 – 10.11) first post since last, first post after munch
    920 – afk, promises reads list
    974 – Reply to sKeith, says she's lock clear, says busy and delay in reads list; reiterates that her OP referred to the 100 post limit
    984 – More on her OP meaning with sKeith
    988 – More with sKeith (she doesn't quote properly - annoying - can't click on her quote to see the original!!)
    1314 – More afk
    1401 – Wants somebody to catch her up (a wolf might have teammates to help her with that? Though would depend on the teammates)
    1565 – (20.36) hasn't voted yet, hasn't caught up, admits vote may be ill informed
    1569 – Wants reasons for Strawbs, Fixxxer, Kolido and Digi
    1576 – In reply to me saying I could potentially move to Fixxxer, she asked for a link to my reasons
    1587 – Doesn't like my reasons
    1590 – Still doesn't like my reasons for Fixxxer
    1609 – (20.59) voted Cross

Up to present (4 hours before third lynch)
    none

Conclusion: Nothing much to hang her on, but then not a lot of posts for her to slip up on either. Certainly sKeith's argument about her "careful what I say" OP seems a bit of a stretch. Seemed genuinely unable to keep up during the working week. My only concern is that during the weekend I thought she might have been able to contribute more, and that has me worried (maybe she slipped in her new shower?)* I'd definitely be lynching her ahead of more trusted Villagers, but not too soon. It'll be interesting if she gets a lynch vote in today.

* god, if she really did then I'll feel really sh!tty that I said that :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Voted Strawbs.

Advertisement