Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

QB is my hero ok Pter will do

Lynch able

skeith
    Fixxxer
    kolido

Bad feeling about

Tusk
    Tb
    duffman

Null

Crosstownk

Seems ok
    Bh
    Qb
    gnr
    Ecto
    Clarabel

Villager

pter
    Strawberry

Skunk

Lock
    Me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Vote stayed as it was and I'm done
    MedicalWhirlwindBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

Vote stayed as it was and I'm done
    MedicalWhirlwindBarebirdbat-size_restricted.gif

Good night dude

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Green&Red wrote: »
    Guys, great work last nite, that was pulled out of the bag. IMO we now have five lock clear villagers. I proposed that you five form a Lynch committee and decide who should be voted for each Lynch. Shut down communication with the rest of the players essentially. Basically any of us could be a wolf, wolves will be trying to push you guys in directions they want. Come to your decision independently and the five of you vote as a block.
    Any of the remaining players who are village should be prepared to vote with you guys. That’s what I’m pledging to do. I’ll vote whatever way you tell me. I realise that at some stage that vote might be for myself but this strategy is for the greater good of the town.
    Obviously the wolves are going to pick you guys off but I think if you have enough people like me who will back up yer decision then we’ll definitely get the wolves.

A question that’ll come up is what if there’s a wolf in that group? That’s ok too. It’s unlikely that there’s a wolf in the group IMO, there were other options for lynching, it would make no sense but even if there is one, the common sense strategy for the wolves is to start eating into this group so we get 3/4 lynches before we have to consider a strategy to counteract that.

What do ye think?

Just going back on G&Rs posts, I'm going to read over everyones on the top of my reads list and anyone who there seems to be a consensus on as I may have overlooked something.

I wanted to highlight this post as reading it, it feels like he's trying to pocket the five of us. After throwing his toys out of the pram when he got back on the night before and saw we weren't lynching Strawbs he done a complete turnaround. Granted we had just killed a wolf but to me it feels like he had time to think and this post seems too polished.

He came up with the idea of the Village5 then goes on to say about what if there's a wolf in those five. Something I actually agree with but fairly sure someone then said if the wolves only munch some of us then there's a wolf in the ones left over(need to find that post) The whole idea of the Village5 to me feels like something the wolves can manipulate and is almost too perfect of an idea if he had insider information that one of the 5 is indeed a wolf.

He was dead set on Strawbs that night and said SK did a great job of protecting his team mate but SK had nothing to do with me or Tusk voting for Digi and now he's set on SK. His posts when reading yesterday about SK actually had me doubting him again as he was saying things which I had previously thought and I don't know how that sits with me.

That's only one post by one player, god help me I've some work to do :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Lynch able

skeith
    Fixxxer
    kolido

Bad feeling about

Tusk
    Tb
    duffman

Null

Crosstownk

Seems ok
    Bh
    Qb
    gnr
    Ecto
    Clarabel

Villager

pter
    Strawberry

Skunk

Lock
    Me

Can I help with your suspicions of me? Any questions you need answered?

Green&Red wrote: »
    Guys' I'll probably be off line for most of the rest of the day, I've a good bit on.
    I'll do my best to be live and active from 7 on.

My vote is in for Strawbs, she is still my best bet at a wolf.

If SKeith can cop on and behave I'm prepared to let him off the hook for now

(see SK you're not the only one who can do patronising posts
    )

Just seen this now, thought he was going after SK today. Back on Strawbs so at least he's consistent. Also noted how he said if Strawbs flips green that will more than likely clear SK. From yesterday for me it was the Village5 post and ones that followed. The day of lynch when I was doing notes I had him down for bussing Pter and then Digis post on G&R when reading back after lynch results had my alarm bells going off.

Need to look back over Pters posts, I know you responded to me yesterday and I did read your response as genuine. Also nobody else had same suspicions so am a bit fearful of going down a rabbit hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Gnr is being more aggressive this game. I had noticed that. But I hadn't noticed the prodding and testing of tacts. I'll take a look back too. Its funny but that's what he accused me of a couple of times earlier in the game.

Pter wrote: »
    If only 3 of the 5 of us die in the next 4 munches, I'd suggest you have 1 or 2 wolves.

Ah this was the post I was thinking of, as Pter is in the top5 I think this would be too brave of a route to take. Leaving himself and two others in the firing line. Not outside the realm of possibility though. Seeing he's said A LOT of stuff I was thinking on SK too.

SK as it's looking like tonight could lead to a possible mislynch on you, assuming your lock clear status on yourself to be correct. Care to provide that proof of your lock clear status to prove yourself? If there was any it would help move people away from you tonight to focus on others. If there is none then you've been lying from the start which doesn't look good. Not accusing you at this moment, still have to go back over your posts. Had you down as leaning villager as I liked your new posting style but also had that down as a possible wolf tactic. Reading everyones posts on you though has me thinking again.

tusk wrote: »
    Can I help with your suspicions of me? Any questions you need answered?

Nope, not at the moment

• Advertisement

I’m having a really lazy day today and haven’t properly read the thread. It’s gorgeous outside!

As I said earlier, I’ve already voted Kolido but if the famous 5 tell me I have to vote for X I will do.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Post count limit lifted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Just going back on G&Rs posts, I'm going to read over everyones on the top of my reads list and anyone who there seems to be a consensus on as I may have overlooked something.

I wanted to highlight this post as reading it, it feels like he's trying to pocket the five of us. After throwing his toys out of the pram when he got back on the night before and saw we weren't lynching Strawbs he done a complete turnaround. Granted we had just killed a wolf but to me it feels like he had time to think and this post seems too polished.

He came up with the idea of the Village5 then goes on to say about what if there's a wolf in those five. Something I actually agree with but fairly sure someone then said if the wolves only munch some of us then there's a wolf in the ones left over(need to find that post) The whole idea of the Village5 to me feels like something the wolves can manipulate and is almost too perfect of an idea if he had insider information that one of the 5 is indeed a wolf.

He was dead set on Strawbs that night and said SK did a great job of protecting his team mate but SK had nothing to do with me or Tusk voting for Digi and now he's set on SK. His posts when reading yesterday about SK actually had me doubting him again as he was saying things which I had previously thought and I don't know how that sits with me.

That's only one post by one player, god help me I've some work to do :rolleyes:

Hi theskunk,

Can I ask you what motivared tusk to vote for digi.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I’m having a really lazy day today and haven’t properly read the thread. It’s gorgeous outside!

As I said earlier, I’ve already voted Kolido but if the famous 5 tell me I have to vote for X I will do.

Odd choice. In fairness I don’t think the Digi5 have consensus. But you’re going for one that NONE of us had as lynchable?

sKeith wrote: »
    This is suspicious as hell.

You're actively trying to lynch somebody who is likely a modkill candidate?

That's effectively the same as 'no lynch'.

Digi has arrived back, so the move to cross, i get.

voting loughc or succubus without waiting for the modkill is a waste of our lynch.

You also removed you vote from digi a bit prematurely for my liking.

This was actually a post that made me suspect Pter when reading back after the lynch. Looking back now though and reading Pters following posts I actually get where he was coming from. He was working through his thoughts on the non modkill thing and laid it to rest. Said he didn't want to kill modkills but wanted them to post. Digi posted, he moved his post because of that and then later went back for being a genie.

Noticed it was just after the modkill discussion that Green&Red done his big post on Strawbs so thinking it could be that he saw the possibility of a team mate going down and wanted to provide an alternative.

who afre you voting straw?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Odd choice. In fairness I don’t think the Digi5 have consensus. But you’re going for one that NONE of us had as lynchable?

I will change to fixxxer no bother but I want it on record that my No1 would be Kolido.

quickbeam wrote:

Who are you voting for?

Other digi5 please declare too.

I've voted sKeith earlier today

who afre you voting straw?

Currently on Kolido but willing to change.

Green asked me earlier if I would be willing to vote where the village 5 told me and I said I would.

Oooooo, ahhhhhh, eeeeeee thought quickbeam to himself as he watched his fellow trainees run around, usually after each other, trying to catch a wolf. He shook his head to himself in disbelief that they always left him out. He didn’t know why either. Was it because he let slip that night in the bar he had 11 nipples, was it his lazy eye or his unfortunate medical condition that made him get an erection every time it rained, and it had rained every day since they got to the town.

He might as well try to catch a wolf himself. He adjusted his jeans and stood up, grabbing his badge and notebook as he went outside to mooch around. He quietly walked down the village lane looking at the meticulously detailed isos that filled it on all the possible.

Air, he stopped in his tracks, he found the pattern, he knew who the remaining wolves were. As he was about to call out to someone, anyone, a large rain drop hit his notepad. No,please no, no rain yet. As he turned to go inside a chloroformed cloth suddenly appeared over his mouth and nose and he fell limp in his assailants arms. As he was dragged away his attackers didn’t notice his notepad laying around n the floor, with two names heavily underlined in hick pencil.

Will anyone find it and solve this mystery once and for all and save quickbeam from almost certainly being munched to death.

• Advertisement

This is suspicious as hell.

You're actively trying to lynch somebody who is likely a modkill candidate?

That's effectively the same as 'no lynch'.

Digi has arrived back, so the move to cross, i get.

voting loughc or succubus without waiting for the modkill is a waste of our lynch.

You also removed you vote from digi a bit prematurely for my liking.

Thanks to the skunk for bringing this post back to current.

Pter, uou incessantly asked me 7times in short space if time why i move my vote off digi. I said read the thread. well, theskunk has resurfaced the post that you should have read.

again, thanks theskunk for that.

I will change to fixxxer no bother but I want it on record that my No1 would be Kolido.

I don’t mind you who vote for. It’s just the inconsistency of saying you’ll vote for what we decide then picking someone none of us decided. Vote Kolido if you want.

Why, as a matter if interest? If you’ve a good case it might persuade others.

I haven’t voted yet

Pter wrote: »
    Who are you voting for?

Other digi5 please declare too.

I've voted sKeith earlier today

sKeith. Said earlier.

Who’s gonna tell him? :D

quickbeam wrote: »
    I don’t mind you who vote for. It’s just the inconsistency of saying you’ll vote for what we decide then picking someone none of us decided. Vote Kolido if you want.

Why, as a matter if interest? If you’ve a good case it might persuade others.

I like vote hopping so only natural that I’d cast a vote when I opened up thread earlier.

Currently on Kolido but willing to change.

Green asked me earlier if I would be willing to vote where the village 5 told me and I said I would.

i think i'll need to self pres, and i'd like you to help me. fixxxer is the best bet for consensus. I think i've been having doubts due to its probably me next if he flips villa, but, i'm fine with that. I'll give up on tb if we both go fixxxer.

Oooooo, ahhhhhh, eeeeeee thought quickbeam to himself

Herself. Story doesn’t work as well if I’m she though :P

Thanks.

sKeith wrote:
    Pter, uou incessantly asked me 7times in short space if time why i move my vote off digi. I said read the thread. well, theskunk has resurfaced the post that you should have read.

See this is the issue sKeith. You keep pointing to posts and saying 'look here this explains everything' and it just doesn't.

I moved off him to encourage cross to post. It didn't work and I moved back onto digi because he genied twice and didn't actually contribute anything decent while doing so.

You haven't actually given us a reason not to jump on digi apart from pointing to that genieing and poor contribution. Which is a mad reason.

• Advertisement

Hi theskunk,

Can I ask you what motivared tusk to vote for digi.

Going by what he posted it was pretty much the same reasoning as mine. Digi coming out of nowhere after being put in the firing line not sitting right and trusting QB and Andys judgement.

Are you going to answer about your lock clear status?

Still deciding on vote.

Advertisement