Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Who’s gonna tell him?

What?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

quickbeam wrote: »
    Herself. Story doesn’t work as well if I’m she though :P

Thanks.

Ah, whoops, I’m terrible I even imagine pters posts being spoken in Russian. Least I got the nipples right.

I’ll fix the sex after the next munch if still here.

Sorry!!!!

Should have realised a guy would be too lazy to do those isos

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pter wrote: »
    What?

That I’m a she.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

See this is the issue sKeith. You keep pointing to posts and saying 'look here this explains everything' and it just doesn't.

I moved off him to encourage cross to post. It didn't work and I moved back onto digi because he genied twice and didn't actually contribute anything decent while doing so.

You haven't actually given us a reason not to jump on digi apart from pointing to that genieing and poor contribution. Which is a mad reason.

don't read the post as its about you, but see my mindset from it.

how i could understand you moving of digi onto cross.

sKeith wrote:
    how i could understand you moving of digi onto cross.

What I did was irrelevant. Its what you did and why that people are asking about! Stop asking others to read into your posts and just state things. If you are village and die without doing so you are hurting us!

• Advertisement

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Going by what he posted it was pretty much the same reasoning as mine. Digi coming out of nowhere after being put in the firing line not sitting right and trusting QB and Andys judgement.

Are you going to answer about your lock clear status?

Still deciding on vote.

No, i don't think i will.

Its a bit angleshooty and i dont think its fair now. I'll drop it but point to the fact that i was in a 3 way wagon on a villa, and the wolves munched into that wagon. That's healty enough prooff that i'm villa and it ain't angleshooty at all.

Do we have a vote count?

So hard with so much silence I guess

sKeith wrote:
    Its a bit angleshooty and i dont think its fair now. I'll drop it but point to the fact that i was in a 3 way wagon on a villa, and the wolves munched into that wagon. That's healty enough prooff that i'm villa and it ain't angleshooty at all.

You are the smartest person for wagonomics in this game as far as Im concerned. If anyone would eat into that wagon to later claim a wolf wouldn't do that, its you.

You are the smartest person for wagonomics in this game as far as Im concerned. If anyone would eat into that wagon to later claim a wolf wouldn't do that, its you.

Im smart enough to be on an outlier if i was a wolf.

sKeith wrote:
    Im smart enough to be on an outlier if i was a wolf.

I agree you could do either.

• Advertisement

I’m going SK, if he’s village I’m going Pter next vote.

I know one doesn’t equal the other but in my mind fixxxxer is a wolf so d rather hunt the others and come back to him. If we go fixxxxer and sk s a wolf we’ll never know. He could have been playing the ultimate long game

And one of Pter and sk is a wolf in my head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Updated read list.

[BOLD]Lynch able[/BOLD]
    Green&Red
    Skeith

[BOLD]Bad feeling about[/BOLD]
    Duffman

[BOLD]Null[/BOLD]
    Triceratops
    Kolido
    Clarabel
    Fixxxer

[BOLD]Good feeling about[/BOLD]
    Bounty Hunter
    Ectoplasm
    Strawbs
    Pter

[BOLD]Villager[/BOLD]
    Andy
    Quickbeam
    Tusk

#FFA2

1. Green&Red - Outlined in posts above.
    2. SK - Had earlier suspicions, he changed posting style which I liked but also thought could be possible wolf tactic. Doesn't seem to be helping the village overall. Claims lock clear and has chance to keep his word on proving it which also if true would help big time with voting tonight as would get villagers to look elsewhere. Evasive when asked questions, don't like that I have to ask the same thing more than once with no acknowledgement. Leaning back to wolf now and depending on response to lock clear status will be putting my vote on him rather than G&R as I feel this would be more beneficial to the village.

If you’re online who are you on?

Oops I did the bold wrong, apologies :o

Player Name | No. of Votes | Voters
    kitten_k | 3 | tritium, Ectoplasm, sKeith
    Dublinandy2 | 3 | Pter, Green&Red, duffman13
    sKeith | 2 | kitten_k, TheSkunk
    TheSkunk | 2 | quickbeam, tusk
    Kolido | 2 | crosstownk, Strawberry Milkshake
    Barney92 | 1 | Digital Solitude
    fixxxer | 1 | Barney92
    Green&Red | 1 | fixxxer
    Pter | 1 | Dublinandy2
    duffman13 | 1 | Triceratops Ballet
    Loughc | 1 | Kolido
    crosstownk | 1| Clarabel
    Strawberry Milkshake | 1 | Bounty Hunter

sKeith wrote: »
    No, i don't think i will.

But wasn't that the exact reason people started leaning more good on you as nobody thought a wolf would do that?

Convenient how this is your chance and you said you would do it but now you decide not to. This is the exact thing Kitten called you on doing too before she died.

And so for that fact I'm putting a vote in for SK, due to my own suspicions and to honour Kittens last wishes.

Updated read list.

[BOLD]Lynch able[/BOLD]
    Green&Red
    Skeith

[BOLD]Bad feeling about[/BOLD]
    Duffman

[BOLD]Null[/BOLD]
    Triceratops
    Kolido
    Clarabel
    Fixxxer

[BOLD]Good feeling about[/BOLD]
    Bounty Hunter
    Ectoplasm
    Strawbs
    Pter

[BOLD]Villager[/BOLD]
    Andy
    Quickbeam
    Tusk

#FFA2

1. Green&Red - Outlined in posts above.
    2. SK - Had earlier suspicions, he changed posting style which I liked but also thought could be possible wolf tactic. Doesn't seem to be helping the village overall. Claims lock clear and has chance to keep his word on proving it which also if true would help big time with voting tonight as would get villagers to look elsewhere. Evasive when asked questions, don't like that I have to ask the same thing more than once with no acknowledgement. Leaning back to wolf now and depending on response to lock clear status will be putting my vote on him rather than G&R as I feel this would be more beneficial to the village.

meh, i don't think this is a wolf.
    they know i'd flip town and are only getting themselves in trouble when they already had a firm gnr lynch setup.

why change their mind onto me.

And one of Pter and sk is a wolf in my head

Watching you go to and fro on changing your mind about me is making me dizzy

sKeith wrote: »
    meh, i don't think this is a wolf.
    they know i'd flip town and are only getting themselves in trouble when they already had a firm gnr lynch setup.

why change their mind onto me.

As I said, I think it would be more beneficial to the village to have you gone over Green&Red.

I started my posts today on G&R because I started looking through his posts first, then Pters and both of them had said things I had thought before. Then I thought of when you said at the chance of a possible mislynch on you that you would reveal your proof so thought there's your chance. You can clearly see from my posts today that I was working through things.

If you flipped village I'll take the heat for that but I'd be very confused by your play style. I would then move my attention to G&R. Who also hasn't been on to respond to my posts, you are and you haven't so you make more sense to me right now.

• Advertisement

As I said, I think it would be more beneficial to the village to have you gone over Green&Red.

I started my posts today on G&R because I started looking through his posts first, then Pters and both of them had said things I had thought before. Then I thought of when you said at the chance of a possible mislynch on you that you would reveal your proof so thought there's your chance. You can clearly see from my posts today that I was working through things.

If you flipped village I'll take the heat for that but I'd be very confused by your play style. I would then move my attention to G&R. Who also hasn't been on to respond to my posts, you are and you haven't so you make more sense to me right now.

Yes, i understand villa:skunks progression on me.

It was a retorical [why would wolf:skunk change their mind and move lynch onto me.] and th answer is wolf:skunk would not.

If you are village, why would you say you would provide proof of your lock clear status to prevent a mislynch only for it to come to it now and you're deciding not to. If your are a villager and we mislynch you then we're down a villager, surely it would just be better to come out with it so we can focus our efforts on someone else?

Unless you only said it in the first place to get a reaction, with that I don't get why you would though because surely you would have had to think about what would happen if it did come to you being mislynched.

I’m going SK, if he’s village I’m going Pter next vote.

I know one doesn’t equal the other but in my mind fixxxxer is a wolf so d rather hunt the others and come back to him. If we go fixxxxer and sk s a wolf we’ll never know. He could have been playing the ultimate long game

find a wolf kill a wolf, you don't hold wolves in your back pocket like this.

You'd prefer a 50:50 than kill who you thought was the wolf?

If you are village, why would you say you would provide proof of your lock clear status to prevent a mislynch only for it to come to it now and you're deciding not to. If your are a villager and we mislynch you then we're down a villager, surely it would just be better to come out with it so we can focus our efforts on someone else?

Unless you only said it in the first place to get a reaction, with that I don't get why you would though because surely you would have had to think about what would happen if it did come to you being mislynched.

Please drop this, vote me dont vote me, but don't expect me to waste my time with over this mundane stuff.
    I've already told you I have sorted you and explain how i did it.

i've only an hour left.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

1 hr and 4 mins left to vote.

Thre really should be a min post limit of like 10 posts per day phase for this game.
    eod3 and we have a living 2 poster and a 12 poster.

How are we supposed to get a read on them.

voting fixxxer for 3rd day running but ot coming off this time for anything.
    dont even care if i'm an outlier tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

My vote on SK still stands. The back and forths this evening haven't in any way made me feel like him staying in the game is beneficial to the village, even if he flips villager. The distraction and constant antagonist head to heads are taking other posters away from putting actual work in.

If he flips villager, then yes, it may look bad on me. But I'm willing to stick it out based on the above.

fixxxer wrote: »
    To throw a spanner in the wagonomics machine?
    So pter and fixxxer are using the same spiel here re: me messing wth wagonomics.

• Advertisement

I have to cook now for my better half. I’ll be back in 40 minutes. I do was to vote for sk but am happy to go with the majority and forgo my independent thought this vote for the good of the village so I’ll be back about twenty to 9 to vote then.

Advertisement