Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Pter wrote: »
    I

No matter what happens I think fixxxer should go.

Agree with everything you’ve said except this bit. If sK flips wolf I’d put Fixxxer way down the list of those to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

If any of those 3 vote tonight they have serious questions to answer. Worth analysing the time vs declared vote times to see when they did so as well.

Are you voting fixxxxer?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

quickbeam wrote:
    Agree with everything you’ve said except this bit. If sK flips wolf I’d put Fixxxer way down the list of those to go.

I'll reevaluate but I have a gut feeling about fixxxer I can't shake.

Are you voting fixxxxer?

Not tonight. I'm on sKeith

I honestly don’t know what to do, obviously has to be fixxxer or SKeith. More than 2 are arguing for sk so villagers are, so fixxxer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

What will we gain from fixxxers flip, either green or red? I've never had him on my list, if he flips green, what does it tell us.

It tells us sKeith needs to be killed and GnR is suss and ill be in the firing line too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

so
    Petr - SK
    QB - SK
    Dandy - ?
    Lady Skunk - ?
    Tusk - ?

It tells us sKeith needs to be killed and GnR is suss and ill be in the firing line too.

Less you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Kolido wrote: »
    What will we gain from fixxxers flip, either green or red? I've never had him on my list, if he flips green, what does it tell us.

Just thinking this myself, if he flipped village I would be inclined to then look further into G&R and SK. I don't feel comfortable voting for him tonight based off what I just learned though and don't want to waste a villager on a "what if?"

• Advertisement

I’m going to follow about and Pter, silly not to. Sk it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I voted SK

Thats quite a lot. Weight that against a keithy town flip.

If its a race between fix and keith, I'd go fix.

I’ve just voted fixxxer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

480098.PNG

someone when they have some time go and compile all them reads list in pters fashion into on long post.

question any player who has strange progressions, like village today,and they are up for lynch them the next day without provide spew evidence etc.

its day 4 tomorrow. people should be having wild progreesion changes on people anymore, we have all go the feel for each other.

when i flip, you can see how a sorted everybody, from most trusted down to least trusted.

Skunk has oved though, from would lynch to village.

skunk can point you to the point where that changed on the thread as evidence.

I went sk

Why am I being lumped in with Fixxer?

If its because he promised an ISO on me and never delivered then its a pretty flimsy reason.
    I was in his FFAs before the first lynch. He seems to have cooled on me since but then everyone has

If keith flips town, im in trouble, no doubt. QB too.

But knowing my intentions in hunting skeith are pure, id be looking at those who are claiming skeith to be good now. Namely you and strawbs.

So if keith flips good, from my point of view, you have QB who has, like me, been all kill sk today, and you have you two, who when it looked like sk was about to die, distance yourself from it before it happens. So if he is good, there is a decent case you guys know about it (or at least one of you does).

That last post was @kolido

* fixed typos

sKeith wrote: »
    480098.PNG

someone when they have some time go and compile all them reads list in pters fashion into one long post.

question any player who has strange progressions, like village today,and they are up for lynch them the next day without provide spew evidence etc.

its day 4 tomorrow. people shouldn't be having wild progreesion changes on people anymore, we have all go the feel for each other.

when i flip, you can see how O sorted everybody, from most trusted down to least trusted.

Skunk has moved though, from would lynch to village.

skunk can point you to the point where that changed on the thread as evidence.

• Advertisement

I still think Strawbs is more likely to be a wolf than SK

Green&Red wrote: »
    Why am I being lumped in with Fixxer?

If its because he promised an ISO on me and never delivered then its a pretty flimsy reason.
    I was in his FFAs before the first lynch. He seems to have cooled on me since but then everyone has

Maybe im mistaken, but were you not also looking for him to die earlier/yesterday?

Green&Red wrote: »
    I still think Strawbs is more likely to be a wolf than SK

WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO BEFORE NOW :pac:

Maybe im mistaken, but were you not also looking for him to die earlier/yesterday?

I had him as my third FFA, now well behind Strawbs but he was still there

But knowing my intentions in hunting skeith are pure, id be looking at those who are claiming skeith to be good now. Namely you and strawbs.

So if keith flips good, from my point of view, you have QB who has, like me, been all kill sk today, and you have you two, who when it looked like sk was about to die, distance yourself from it before it happens. So if he is good, there is a decent case you guys know about it (or at least one of you does).

If I was wolf, I wouldnt care who is lynched, as long as it wasnt another wolf, I wouldnt get involved with this debate at all.

I voted Fixxxer in any case.

Agree. Happy to run in lynch if sKeith flips Villager. You’d be wrong to lynch me (and I think there are better options), but we can afford the mislynches at the moment if you really needed it.

Kolido wrote: »
    If I was wolf, I wouldnt care who is lynched, as long as it wasnt another wolf, I wouldnt get involved with this debate at all.

I voted Fixxxer in any case.

So if there was a wolf up, you would try and get them off? How might you do that K?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Agree. Happy to run in lynch if sKeith flips Villager. You’d be wrong to lynch me (and I think there are better options), but we can afford the mislynches at the moment if you really needed it.

You think voting village me is a good thing? :confused:

• Advertisement

sKeith wrote: »
    You think voting village me is a good thing? :confused:

No. Where’d you get that out of what I posted?

Advertisement