Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Some conclusions I've reached here and also based on looking at votes earlier. If there is a wolf in the 4 remaining Digi voters I think we need to look at QB first, Pter second. If you want to go back and look at how votes are subtly moved off fixxxer (unknown but a high suspect) then QB and Bounty Hunter really need to be looked at. Also, as I said earlier, if QB is wolf then tusk isn't and vice versa. Tusk and Bounty Hunter are viable pairing for wolves IMO.

Kolido is suspicious for his vote and I wouldn't be too shocked to discover he is wolf number 3 but that is kind of contingent on there NOT being a wolf among those original Digi voters - if there is, then it would be "safe" for wolves 2 & 3 to both vote on sKeith. If there is not then it would make sense for one to go on sKeith and the other on fixxer as the only other wagon. This of course would mean fixxxer is not a wolf. I wanted fixxxer lynched as I believed it would give me more info on sKeith and Strawbs but I'm now starting to wonder if fixxxer isn't the ideal suspect. Still may need a lynch to be sure. Have now kind of come around to Strawbs as village.

Based on wagons, I'm actually pretty sure Clarabel is village. Being the only outlier vote last night would be bizarre.

GnR's work and attack on Strawbs has me thinking he too is clear, although not 100%. Skunk I still think is village.

Low posters - well what can be done about them at this point. Can't force them to post, can only say it'd be crappy if there is a wolf among them.

Sorry! Quoted to correct my last post so that the bit in bold makes sense.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I agree all the remaining Digi5 need to be looked at. I’m not a wolf so I’ve nothing to hide, but it’s no bad thing to ISO someone for your own piece of mind if you’re uncertain, as I did when I ISOed Strawbs.

Yeah, I'll be doing those tomorrow as I'm heading out the door so only on mobile for the rest of this evening. This is the handy thing about extended day phases...a bit more time to get stuff done.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

quickbeam wrote: »
    I agree all the remaining Digi5 need to be looked at. I’m not a wolf so I’ve nothing to hide, but it’s no bad thing to ISO someone for your own piece of mind if you’re uncertain, as I did when I ISOed Strawbs.

Agreed. Someone said yesterday they'd iso me. Is that complete yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tusk wrote: »
    Agreed. Someone said yesterday they'd iso me. Is that complete yet?

im trying im trying

• Advertisement

They are a pain in the arse alright.

is the idea to do all the posts or just the interesting ones? asking for a friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ectoplasm wrote:
    Digi is Lecter Lough & succubus modkilled. Barney is munched Dandy suggests fixxxer and duffman as targets GnR proposes Digi5 block vote sKeith's analysis of Digi's posts QB post munch read list Bounty read list Clarabel read list Dandy ffa of sorts Pter says he's voting sKeith Skeith makes point about possible competing wagons tusk reads list Start of BH & sKeith exchange which needs a closer look at. GnR on sKeith sKeith accused Pter Pter proposes lynching fixxxer tusk says on board with fixxxer lynch and questions village 5 of which he's part BH argues Strawbs was front runner when Digi killed - seems to dismiss bussing theory QB new reads list BH new reads list Pter declares vote on fixxer Dandy reads list (note top includes fixxer and SK as village) BH challenges Pter on fixxer and points at sKeith BH argues again for SKeith and mentions getting vote in early on him Pter still sees fixxxer as better lynch option Dandy says fixxxer is wolf QB asks Dandy to look at sKeith again BH comment on sKeith BH declares vote on sKeith Clarabel new read list fixxxer declares vote for sKeith QB declares vote for sKeith Pter says he's voting sKeith after so many other changes to sKeith BH responds to Clara's question on fixxxer by saying people have moved to sKeith tusk posts reads list tusk says vote in on sKeith GnR posts reads list GnR declares vote on Strawbs Ecto posts reads list Kolido posts reads list QB ISO on Strawbs - concludes village QBs new reads after Strawbs ISO QBs ISO on fixxxer sKeith suggests fixxer is info lynch (QB disagrees next post - actually exchange over next few posts is very interesting) fixxxer pushes lynch for sKeith Kolido proposes TB vote Pter posts 'results' of ordered lists sKeith declares vote for TB Kolido suggests Strawbs for vote Skunk posts reads list Dandy posts FFA QBs ISO on TB Kolido declares vote on Strawbs Dandy posts full reads list Strawbs open to fixxxer switch from Kolido Pter declars sKeith again and asks other Digi5 to confirm Dandy says hasn't voted yet sKeith says to Strawbs he'll go fixxxer if she does to self preserve. Dandy declares sKeith and says he'll go Pter next despite thinking fixxer is a wolf Skunk updates read list Skunk declares vote on sKeith sKeith declares vote on fixxxer Skunk questions why fixxxer. QB responds that she did ISO but doesn't actually give opinion Pter on why fixxxer should be next GnR votes on sKeith highlighting Ecto and Strawbs didn't GnR ISO on TB sKeith flips village Vote results GnR points out probable wolf in sKeith voters tusk puts placeholder vote on fixxxer clarabel puts placeholder vote on GnR GnR ISO on Fixxxer Strawbs posts vote list starting from Saturday pm tusk posts FFA, confirms placeholder on Fixxxer QB puts placeholder vote on fixxxer Kolido posts ffa tusk posts reads list clarabel posts reads list BH posts read list GnR ISO of Kolido BH posts FFA GnR ISO of Clarabel GnR posts FFA

No BH and Gnr interactions. Online at same time.

I only mentioned the interesting ones. Who they interact with, who they accuse. I ignored fluff in the ones I did.

Obviously there’s different ways to do it. I just summarized that I thought was interesting in each post and gave the post number for anyone wanting more detail. You’ll see above others like GnR use multiquote with comments bedside where they’re interesting. No right way of doing it. I obviously prefer my way though.

Also hello everyone from Cashel service station.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

fixxxer wrote: »
    is the idea to do all the posts or just the interesting ones? asking for a friend.

Hmm....banana skin?

I'll take that as a bit of humor.

• Advertisement

Pter wrote: »
    Also hello everyone from Cashel service station.

Drive safely pal

Kolido wrote:
    Drive safely pal

Taking my time on a break now. Can't contribute much but above is interesting.

What's the consensus on last night's vote?

Why do people think dandy was killed?

Any appetite to do sorting lists again?

A) lost a good villager, he was hot on fix so he may have left us with something.

B) not a lynch risk, one would have thought a standard wolf call.

C) mine will have to wait till tomorrow, going to throw on that new per semetary movie now.

Kolido wrote:
    B) not a lynch risk, one would have thought a standard wolf call.

Nothing in relation to him being in the digi5?

is lynch tonight?

no, its tomorrow.

Nothing in relation to him being in the digi5?

If it was, that would pretty much clear the other 4 imo.

Would s sort list at this stage of the game not be helping the wolves? Be practically giving them s menu to munch off?

Kolido wrote: »
    If it was, that would pretty much clear the other 4 imo.

How so? Not saying you’re wrong. I just don’t see it.

How so? Not saying you’re wrong. I just don’t see it.

If there are wolf(s) there, they can hide, start eating into the pack and they are more exposed.

• Advertisement

quickbeam wrote:
    Would s sort list at this stage of the game not be helping the wolves? Be practically giving them s menu to munch off?

I'm thinking we need info more than we need to hide it from the wolves

1. Kind of gave my thoughts above but I think it has some useful info.

2. Dandy was the most clear village due to not voting to save himself on night one, plus voting Digi out. Don't agree that it clears the rest of you.

3. Sorting lists...they give a lot of info. Maybe FFAs?

If there are wolf(s) there, they can hide, start eating into the pack and they are more exposed.

Still 4 remaining. If 2 wolves in there then danger Will Robinson

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Digi-gate

I'm gonna be as honest as I can here. I don't think me responding Digi is in response to the question as Ecto mentioned it was attributed to. I don't recall posting it.

I posted again shortly after that about pTer dammed if you do, dammed if you don't in reference to shooting at low posters. At that stage I'd have still been in favour of crosstown rather than Digi. I did 100% agree with low poster shooting.

I only wanted to jump to Digi to support town.

I'm sorry if my honesty causes doubts. But again if I was talking in backroom why would I be saying Digi in a single post? What scenario?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Still 4 remaining. If 2 wolves in there then danger Will Robinson

That would be an audacious plan. Are you saying we should look at the 4 remaining then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Maybe I'm blanking and this is a dopey question but what's a sort list?

That would be an audacious plan. Are you saying we should look at the 4 remaining then?

Absolutely. Wolves have bussed wolves to win and so often the village loses because they take as 'fact' something that isn't. My order of suspicion would be QB, Tusk, Pter, Skunk. They could well all be clear but I will be looking closer at them tomorrow when I can. I wouldn't be going for any of them next lynch myself but I will be keeping a close watch.
    This is the stage of the game where it gets interesting. It's harder to hide in a smaller pool.

List of reads from wolfiest to villageriest in order

Its one of those things..... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Green&Red wrote: »
    So I only saw that Kolido has me in his top two once I posted. As I was doing the ISO I was making up my mind. When I compare his to Fixxers there is no comparison. Kolido is way dodgier. He flip flops around the place without doing any leg work and I mean any. Hes very fluid at voting time but he is always there. His only mention of Digi is to throw him in at the end of a three person callout and hes never mentioned again.

He says last nite @20.41 that he never considered Fixxer but then proceeds to vote for him and is now top of his suspects along with me?
    That stinks of seeing which way the wind is blowing. Now hes on top of what looks like the two bandwagons for today and tomorrow. He can legitimately jump on either of us

He has moved to the top of my list (sorry Strawbs I know you'll be disappointed)
    His most likely co-conspirators are Clarabel and TB. Clarabel in particular, she'll be my next ISO.

I'd implore people not to skim the above ISO. Or even better go back and read over his posts yourself

GnR this was really helpful.

K also voting for cross at the time mad no sense to me when everyone else had gone Digi for low poster (remember I was away and has voted day before). K can you answer why you went cross and not Digi?

I get why this makes me look suspect. But I've had interaction with K and I don't feel it awkward at all ...

Advertisement