Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Just looked back at my own posts. My Very first FFA had G&R as no.1. For the above bandwagon stuff. It was based off the very little we had to go on at the very start and I suspected others more since but making a link between me and G&R based off me never having gone for him isn't really accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Clara you say you're scared to say who's a wolf but everyone else is doing it so why do you think your declaration will hurt more than others.

You went on to give a soft list. Are you saying we can't believe that list because of your fear of hurting the village?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    Arrrraghh!!! This is so head-wrecking!!!!! :(

If it does turn out to be Fixxxer after all I'm gonna scream. But, after a read back, I'm gonna change to Kolido or Clarabel. Putting in placeholder on Kolido.

Don't worry QB...it could still be Fixxer AND one of those. 2 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

tusk wrote: »
    Clara you say you're scared to say who's a wolf but everyone else is doing it so why do you think your declaration will hurt more than others.

You went on to give a soft list. Are you saying we can't believe that list because of your fear of hurting the village?

That's hardly a soft list. And no it was why I didn't post the list last night. I was called out so I put on my big girl pants and gave my list

Yeah that response is very odd for me. If you think they are a wolf you shouldn't hurt the village. Maybe it will hurt Clara as the village might disagree but not saying who you think is a wolf is more suspicious than being outlandish and tbh nobody is lock clear (outside myself of course :pac: )

• Advertisement

Soft was the wrong word. Light is probably better. You've only mentioned 7 people.

Soft was the wrong word. Light is probably better. You've only mentioned 7 people.

Yeah whats the etiquette here do I ask her again but this time ask her to specify her opinion on me? :p

Non committal but will go along with consensus list and avoid responsibility list for me

Yeah that response is very odd for me. If you think they are a wolf you shouldn't hurt the village. Maybe it will hurt Clara as the village might disagree but not saying who you think is a wolf is more suspicious than being outlandish and tbh nobody is lock clear (outside myself of course :pac: )
    I meant hurt the village by mislynching

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

We had one LOCK CLEAR villager and look what we did to him!

Clarabel wrote: »

That's a given if you're village. Nobody wants that. But nobody knows who's safe so all we have is our genuine feelings against specific people.

I don't get what your getting at here at all....

• Advertisement

Green&Red wrote: »
    We had one LOCK CLEAR villager and look what we did to him!

Would love to see how sk is getting on in the dead room.

Don't think anyone is saying you have to be 100% sure on someone. The village isn't going to say it's all Clara's fault that we lynched that person because the village isn't going to just follow whatever you say unless you have some strong and valid reasons why someone is a wolf, in which case even if you are wrong you should probably share it instead of keeping it to yourself.

Yeah whats the etiquette here do I ask her again but this time ask her to specify her opinion on me? :p

Non committal but will go along with consensus list and avoid responsibility list for me

Oh I still think you're village

I've mentioned people who stand out for me.
    I don't have a read on you so didn't mention. The only reason I'm still posting is cause we've had a fire alarm .

I'm about to go silent which is even more suspicious right?

I've mentioned people who stand out for me.
    I don't have a read on you so didn't mention. The only reason I'm still posting is cause we've had a fire alarm .

I'm about to go silent which is even more suspicious right?

Jesus boards on mobile is pants

Tell me about it! I play every game on my phone which is why I hate doing ISO. Already regretting volunteering to do interactions from the start :D

Your whole morning for me is fairly suspicious tbh. But you're not at the top of my list because of it.

Clara in a game like this mislynches are inevitable. The only people with perfect info on who is who are the wolves. The best you can hope for is that the mislynch tells you something, which they can do based on who voted where etc.

So if you think someone is wolfy, say it and say why. Sometimes it's a gut read, sometimes it's based on interaction or vote patterns but it's always worth throwing out there so it can be discussed.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Morning all. Quite a busy day in work but will definitely be back on later this evening. Having a quick read back, I see Kolido is looking more suspect. I don't think this rules fixxxer out as a potential wolf but I'm glad to see people are looking at options.

If Kolido is a wolf, then based on the votes, I think BH, fixxxer and GnR are top choices for his partner. This is based on what I was saying yesterday - if one of those that voted Digi IS a wolf, then their partner was safe voting on the sKeith wagon. If not, it is likely the remaining wolves split their votes between the two wagons.

Based on this, my current FFA (no hashtag coz it's not final QB ;) ) would be fixxxer, Kolido and BH.

I did a fairly damning ISO of Kolido yesterday which is looking like it could bring people round to voting for him or at least confirming suspicions they had. It would be a fairly hefty ship of a teammate

Tell me about it! I play every game on my phone which is why I hate doing ISO. Already regretting volunteering to do interactions from the start :D

There's gotta be an app that can reformat it restructure!?

• Advertisement

Fair play Strawbs I can't do anything on phone...need the full desktop version and my excel file open!

Oh I still think you're village

I'm less confident on you now i'll admit but you were very much so a null read prior tbh.

I worry those taking a step back will avoid todays votes but Kolido and yourself have come more into focus. Don't think I'll be voting you ahead of Kolido (or Strawbs still, though I don't think others are still suspecting her). Then there is Fixxer but I think after this Lynch it'll be harder to keep justifying ignoring the non posters threat.

The rest im probably leaning more village right now even though I'm not a fan of Ecto throwing my name in the mix but im not sure exactly what it is I am supposed to defend from what he has said as yeah I voted SK (with 7 others).

I did a fairly damning ISO of Kolido yesterday which is looking like it could bring people round to voting for him or at least confirming suspicions they had. It would be a fairly hefty ship of a teammate

I know. Which is why you weren't on my FFA.

Would love to see how sk is getting on in the dead room.

He’s shouting at the screen saying “look at my just before lynch posts you jackasses!”

I will, I will, Keith, just trying to find my mate, motivation!

I’m still suspicious if Strawbs. At this stage I’d be really upset if I left her alone and she turned out to be a wolf!

I'm less confident on you now i'll admit but you were very much so a null read prior tbh.

I worry those taking a step back will avoid todays votes but Kolido and yourself have come more into focus. Don't think I'll be voting you ahead of Kolido (or Strawbs still, though I don't think others are still suspecting her). Then there is Fixxer but I think after this Lynch it'll be harder to keep justifying ignoring the non posters threat.

The rest im probably leaning more village right now even though I'm not a fan of Ecto throwing my name in the mix but im not sure exactly what it is I am supposed to defend from what he has said as yeah I voted SK (with 7 others).

It wasn't just that you voted SK, you were also involved in the converstations that led to a shift off fixxxer.

I’m still suspicious if Strawbs. At this stage I’d be really upset if I left her alone and she turned out to be a wolf!

I am not a wolf!

Don't think anyone is saying you have to be 100% sure on someone. The village isn't going to say it's all Clara's fault that we lynched that person because the village isn't going to just follow whatever you say unless you have some strong and valid reasons why someone is a wolf, in which case even if you are wrong you should probably share it instead of keeping it to yourself.
    Fair enough. I've also said right from the start that I recognise I can't contribute much, I 100% know I'm basing my feelings on what others are analysing, but every one does that to a certain degree.

I don't believe that I've jumped on any bandwagon or moved because of concensus.

Yesterday (game day) everyone was stating they'd vote with the village. Why is me saying it today suddenly a wolf move. That makes no sense.

So besides a post which I've given the more difficult but honest answer why else am I more suspect than those that have been on or are on the list?

Who would my partner be?

Right I have to go to work and do some work.

• Advertisement

How do you even start doing iso on a phone?

Advertisement