Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Clarabel wrote: »

Who would my partner be?

Kolido, reading his ISO yesterday you stood out as his possible buddy, it’s why I ISO’d you.

The Digi post makes zero sense which is why it’s soooo suspicious

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Clarabel wrote: »
    Fair enough. I've also said right from the start that I recognise I can't contribute much, I 100% know I'm basing my feelings on what others are analysing, but every one does that to a certain degree.

I don't believe that I've jumped on any bandwagon or moved because of concensus.

Yesterday (game day) everyone was stating they'd vote with the village. Why is me saying it today suddenly a wolf move. That makes no sense.[/b

So besides a post which I've given the more difficult but honest answer why else am I more suspect than those that have been on or are on the list?

Who would my partner be?

Last time people were on thread being asked to follow the lead of our most confirmed (some would argue) villagers, The Digi 5. Nobody was asking that this time however and not making a choice for yourself is something a wolf could do that have a comeback if their vote went wrong.

It's why a few people now have said you should say whoever you think is wolfiest and not worry about vilage reaction.

I don't know who your partner would be. You aren't my prime candidate atm but there are not too many i'd rule out for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I am not a wolf!

Well you would say that, wouldn’t you?

I am not a wolf!
    Not-convinced-about-Fort-Lauderdale-being-the-city-of-love.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Green&Red wrote: »
    Kolido, reading his ISO yesterday you stood out as his possible buddy, it’s why I ISO’d you.

The Digi post makes zero sense which is why it’s soooo suspicious

Which is why I'd more than happily change my vote to him, because he's on my FFA. Not because it would make you happy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Last time people were on thread being asked to follow the lead of our most confirmed (some would argue) villagers, The Digi 5. Nobody was asking that this time however and not making a choice for yourself is something a wolf could do that have a comeback if their vote went wrong.

It's why a few people now have said you should say whoever you think is wolfiest and not worry about vilage reaction.

I don't know who your partner would be. You aren't my prime candidate atm but there are not too many i'd rule out for sure.

But I have made a choice. I made that choice yesterday. I will change to K, because he's on my list and (okay I see what I did wrong) I'll change to village consensus if there is enough evidence.

(I've stated that before, that I'd change if there was enough reason to. - on previous days)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

For those on the phone, you know you can view the site in Desktop mode, right? Scroll down to the bottom and click "Full Site". Presto!

I'm about 50/50 on phone and laptop (you'll know when I'm on laptop as far less spelling mistakes, like now). But when I have to do something complicated when on the phone I always go to the Full Site mode.

So, TLDR: no excuses!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Lol. I'm using full sitre mode and it's still not good enough. Would never be able to iso on phone

Yeah, ISOing would be more difficult, especially my way, as I do it making notes. But if you do it GnR's way with multiquoting then it shouldn't be that hard.

I use full site to post music, do searches. Multiquote but when it comes to reading the thread it has to be touch site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

I use the app for reading. Full site for anything else.

And I still use pen and paper as flipping between tabs or notes on phone is a nightmare. I write it all down on paper then type up again.

As soon as I get my dad sorted I’ll get to work

Pter wrote: »
    I use the app for reading. Full site for anything else.

there's an app?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    It wasn't just that you voted SK, you were also involved in the converstations that led to a shift off fixxxer.

I didn't shift off anyone. If I influenced someone to do so because I thought SK was a dodgy distraction thats unfortunate but thats flimsy.

tusk wrote: »
    there's an app?

Yeah its an unofficial one but it scrobbles the data from the responsive site and puts it in decent format.

There are actually two apps. I think the one that works is called boards.ie v2 on google play store.

It has a few quirks like it cant do @ or " or any symbols really - they come up as gibberese, but other than that its fine.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm on the app right now. Trying to set up my new backyard swimming pool :D

Yeah its an unofficial one but it scrobbles the data from the responsive site and puts it in decent format.

There are actually two apps. I think the one that works is called boards.ie v2 on google play store.

It has a few quirks like it cant do @ or " or any symbols really - they come up as gibberese, but other than that its fine.

Awesome. I'll check it out!!!

Can't find it. Any links?

Necro wrote: »
    I'm on the app right now. Trying to set up my new backyard swimming pool :D

La de da.

You live in Ballymote though, not Barbados!

:D

Can't find it. Any links?

You on Android or iPhone. No app for iPhone

• Advertisement

La de da.

You live in Ballymote though, not Barbados!

:D

:pac: It's only a 10ft one for lounging. Mainly for the kids or me with a beer :P

You on Android or iPhone. No app for iPhone

Android

Necro wrote: »
    :pac: It's only a 10ft one for lounging. Mainly for the kids or me with a beer :P

any pics?

When I set it up yes. Of the pool.... not me drinking beer though :P

Android

Try this

ah just keeps coming up 'item not found' maybe they've discontinued it :(

Yeah I don't think it can be got now the more I think of it. I still have it as I did a data and app transfer from my old phone iirc.

Oops sorry about that Tusk

Oops sorry about that Tusk

No worries, I'm sure there's a magic hacker somewhere who can get the APK... I will find them. I will get that APK. I will WW on the go!

• Advertisement

App is only available to Villagers and Game Mods.

What does that say about you, Tusk??

Advertisement