Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

tusk wrote: »
    No worries, I'm sure there's a magic hacker somewhere who can get the APK... I will find them. I will get that APK. I will WW on the go!

Thats the spirit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

quickbeam wrote: »
    App is only available to Villagers and Game Mods.

What does that say about you, Tusk??

Oh actually, hang on, I just found it.........................

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

So Crosstown is line to be Modkilled tonite, no harm either, his ghost voting has been very disruptive

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Green&Red wrote: »
    So Crosstown is line to be Modkilled tonite, no harm either, his ghost voting has been very disruptive

Agree.

Speaking of which, where is Duffers? - one post yesterday morning and nothing else.

And Triceratops? nearly as bad, nothing since yesterday evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I didn't shift off anyone. If I influenced someone to do so because I thought SK was a dodgy distraction thats unfortunate but thats flimsy.

Maybe it is unfortunate and flimsy but I'm looking at everyone and your steering and vote have you in the firing line. Bear in mind it's contingent on either Fixxxer or Kolido as wolf and at the moment you're behind both in terms of my suspicions.

• Advertisement

Agree.

Speaking of which, where is Duffers? - one post yesterday morning and nothing else.

And Triceratops? nearly as bad, nothing since yesterday evening.

I'm not gonna lie. If either are wolves I am gonna be annoyed. One non talking/low posting wolf was bad but not engaging makes it impossible for village. I think better of them so it's what is making me ignore for now. Hopefully CTK is a modkill so we don't have to waste a lynch.

Great news everyone. The credit card i was going to use for the trip for the next few days was skimmed and is now blocked. Yay.

You stuck in the back arse of nowhere now, Pter?

No havent left yet. Ah ill sort something out. Ill have to dip into all the money they pay me to mod.

Thats a joke, we dont get paid.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Maybe it is unfortunate and flimsy but I'm looking at everyone and your steering and vote have you in the firing line. Bear in mind it's contingent on either Fixxxer or Kolido as wolf and at the moment you're behind both in terms of my suspicions.

Why exactly with me is having an opinion on someone and voting that same way steering while it's not for anyone else who voted that way. I believe I was one of the earlier ones to vote for SK because of my time difference and at the time he was the frontrunner imo for the lynch as most say him at best as a distraction so it's not like I was derailing a fixxxer wagon. Suspiciously flimsy

Pter wrote: »
    Great news everyone. The credit card i was going to use for the trip for the next few days was skimmed and is now blocked. Yay.

Disaster

Would anyone be interested in listing out why you placed each of your votes thus far? I think its useful info.

I voted for Dandy because i was very suspect of his stories being too polished (derp). It was d1 so there wasnt much to go on and i wanted to see if he would shake and let anything slip / see if anyone would help him out.

I voted for digi because he was a low posting non-modkill candidate. He did start posting, but it was fluff, and he genied twice, which was suspect since he was obviously following the thread to some degree. Ill be honest, this was a bit of a punt.

I voted for sKeith because i thought he was playing a different style of game this game (double derp). Major cock up on that one. I also thought we might get some info from his death but not sure we did (admittedly i havent been able to go back and analyse the vote as much as i would have last week).

Im voting for kolido because i think he is sitting back and reacting to everything, changing tact depending on what is happening on thread. Thats all i have on him tbf. I made the same accusation of Fixxxer so he isnt off my radar either. And i cant shake my gut suspicion of BH. I dont know why. Those three would be todays FFA for me, fwiw.

RweH-BWMykWqDA_1aC9lFQ

Rather than doing an ISO of BH I've read through his posts (I just didnt have the stomach for another ISO)
    He comes across as village

However his first 30 posts or so are absolute fluff, gifs, talking about his location. Its a huge amount of nothing. I don't know if that makes him more suspicious or less but it certainly padded his post count

I voted for Dandy L1 - gave reasons at the time which were frivolous enough now looking back. I didn't like one of his early posts

Strawbs L2 - I've beat this drum long enough, did a long post on her

SKeith L3 - As promised voted with the Digi5, moves from Strawbs to do so. Stated at the time I thought Strawbs was a better candidate but was fulfilling my promise

I've very wary of getting sucked into a Petr sized Digi5 hole. Out of the four of you its Petr I don't trust, I feel like he is manipulating the play but maybe thats just his playing style.
    I still think its a good option to vote outside of the Digi5 for now

Would anyone be interested in listing out why you placed each of your votes thus far? I think its useful info.

I voted for Dandy because i was very suspect of his stories being too polished (derp). It was d1 so there wasnt much to go on and i wanted to see if he would shake and let anything slip / see if anyone would help him out.

I voted for digi because he was a low posting non-modkill candidate. He did start posting, but it was fluff, and he genied twice, which was suspect since he was obviously following the thread to some degree. Ill be honest, this was a bit of a punt.

I voted for sKeith because i thought he was playing a different style of game this game (double derp). Major cock up on that one. I also thought we might get some info from his death but not sure we did (admittedly i havent been able to go back and analyse the vote as much as i would have last week).

Im voting for kolido because i think he is sitting back and reacting to everything, changing tact depending on what is happening on thread. Thats all i have on him tbf. I made the same accusation of Fixxxer so he isnt off my radar either. And i cant shake my gut suspicion of BH. I dont know why. Those three would be todays FFA for me, fwiw.

I got on you after I (think I was the first one to point it out for him) pointed out how DAndy most likely wasn't a wolf because if he was he would have voted differently because you were so anti DAndy.

From that point onwards I don't think you trusted me because you thought that was flimsy reasoning. You were however only no.3 on an FFA and I don't think I ever came close to voting you and after you became one of the Digi5 I've always had you leaning village.

I get how someone being on you even if a few lynches ago can stick with someone if you feel the reasons were flimsy hell thats why I am pointing out just how flimsy Ecto having me in a trio now is for "steering" without any examples other than having an opinion on a poster and sticking to it.

In fairness i think i called you out before that BH.

And i can understand if me constantly mentioning you as a gut feeling is frustrating, as you cant really argue with that, but there it is.

• Advertisement

Voted Skunk really at random because my head wasn’t in the game at the time.

Voted Digi because a low poster and to get him talking. Was gonna change until sKeith was confusing about whether we’d wagon on Fixxxer or Cross.

Voted Keith because I figured if not wolf he’d have been munched, but more so because he tried to get voters off Digi-wolf.

I voted skunk day 1 because i had a dodgy feeling, and then the agreement of trit and whippy made that more intense, as did dandy's defence of her. Eventually I came round to both dandy and skunk, but trits murder started my suspicions again. Afterwards the interactions and posts lowered my wolfy feeling and I began leaning more village. The fact that she and dandy voted with me on Digi basically solidified them both as village for me.

Day two vote digi. I had no read on digi at all. Then he popped up and posted a reads list very similar to mine, which I felt had to be villagery. Someone pointed out that that was flimsy, so I stepped back and thought maybe i had been pocketed. I mulled over the fact that he genied a couple of times and felt like that was a really wolfy move, so moved from strawbs to him.

Day 3 I voted Skeith. I had dodgy feelings for him from the get go. but didn't necesarily think he was wolf. I more thought he was playing his own game trying to make people feel like he was wolf for some reason. The more he posted throughout the start, the more I thought he was villagy. Then he started adamantly defending strawbs when she was accused and for me he was derailing genuine discussion, so I felt like he was actually hindering the investigations whether he was village or not, so it was a choice I was happy to make at the time. In hindsight, maybe it was the wrong decision as conversation has seriously diminished since he went.

Right now I'm looking at fixxxer and kolido as my top suspects based on all of the ISOs and callouts. However I need to find some time to fully review. And as always, I am open to change depending on the evidence that is provided.

Green&Red wrote: »
    I've very wary of getting sucked into a Petr sized Digi5 hole. Out of the four of you its Petr I don't trust, I feel like he is manipulating the play but maybe thats just his playing style.
    I still think its a good option to vote outside of the Digi5 for now

If ye need to kill me for info, do it. I wont be available to do legwork in the next few days and ive been fairly active, so ill probably yield some decent info i think.

Before you do, try and declare what info we would get from killing me. Always good to state it in case you intend to do the analysis and die.

I am 100% village but ive cocked up a couple of times with Dandy and sKeith; and ive been fairly adversarial and tree shakey, so i get the lack of trust.

And i can understand if me constantly mentioning you as a gut feeling is frustrating, as you cant really argue with that, but there it is.

It's kinda like me mentioning Strawbs when nobody else is (well G&R did but I believe that was in response to me). Might seem like someone like Kolido is the focus today (although Clara and the Ecto piqued my interest) but I voted Strawbs twice and was 50/50 on her or SK so don't want her to be forgotten about.

I didnt think Strawbs was playing a wolfy game this game. But then i did think sKeith was. So im not sure. I could see it i suppose. Im not sure i can remember her being a wolf. Hmmmmmm interesting. TO THE STATS SHEET.

I didnt think Strawbs was playing a wolfy game this game. But then i did think sKeith was. So im not sure. I could see it i suppose. Im not sure i can remember her being a wolf. Hmmmmmm interesting. TO THE STATS SHEET.

Sonic v Mario.

Do we have a list of declarations to contemplate yet? Stawbs? I know how you love that stuff!

Why exactly with me is having an opinion on someone and voting that same way steering while it's not for anyone else who voted that way. I believe I was one of the earlier ones to vote for SK because of my time difference and at the time he was the frontrunner imo for the lynch as most say him at best as a distraction so it's not like I was derailing a fixxxer wagon. Suspiciously flimsy

Fixxxer was actually the front runner with quite a few people leaning towards voting that way.

DAndy was working on an ISO of Keith and seemed to be heading towards village lean on him. You suggested that sKeith was a better option. You werent alone btw. QB also suggested that DAndy take a look again at sKeith, but she gets some more benefit of the doubt due to the fact that she voted for Digi. The fact that you were first to vote for him doesn't do you any favours.

And again, you're third on my list.

Sonic v Mario.

Do you know what thats highly meta, so out of respect for the mods, i wont go beyond that.

• Advertisement

BH, it wasn’t you that put me onto Strawbs, it was one of her posts.

@Petr - the bad feeling doesn’t come from you shaking trees, it’s more you just seem to be controlling the direction things go in.
    I’ll actually go back and review the couple of hours leading up to the Digi Lynch, I wasn’t around but I feel there’s a lot to be learned from what happened that nite

Advertisement