Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silence of the Wolves - A Game of Werewolf GAME THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I said I would do who had and hadn’t interacted with each other. Moreso with regards to game posts not fluff posts.

There should be a vomit smiley...what was your plan? Pick a name and see who they've talked to?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Nah, I think it's fixxxer and Kolido. I think fixxxer and Digi were the 2 wolves in the firing line.

Ahh I took your Fixxxer over Kolido to mean you were less suspect of Kolido but I get you now.

I'll vote soon but im still torn, Strawbs hasn't been rocking the boat (which on another level makes me go in circles on her even more) and I also don't want to just tunnel so might I might go for Kolido still but Fixxer probably is no.3 in the FFA.

Ok...so I did a search on FFAs as I want to have a look at who was suspicious of whom and look at that compared to votes. I tried to quote every post that mentioned them up to the end of Day 1 which ended in kitten mislynch.

I'm going to add this info into my notes and see what's what.

PS. BH reading back your earlier posts has made me feel a bit better about you as village btw ;)
    I agree on free voting. I’m not too pushed about FFAs either. We can change our votes as much as we want, right? I might play like they do on MU if we do. Fire a vote on someone and then declare on thread that I’m voting for them at that present moment in time.
    I suggest we do FFAs. There are no roles / actions / etc to work off so at least if people do FFAs we will have more to work off later when players flip no matter what way they go.

say im casting shade if you wish as I understand we don't have much to go on atm but it might at least stoke a reaction from some. Going to try to do one now and probably throw up a few reads too soon
    #FFA 1

1.Green&Red
    2. Strawberry
    3.Duffman

Green & Red - Wanting to start a bandwagon and in doing so casting shade on anyone who would think alike as bandwagoning before later being open to moving off DubAndy

Strawberry - Claimed max 100 posts per cyce would be difficult but has only just about hit 30 so far. reacted more than most to Whiplash death but then immediately voted Kitten without much of an explanation. Not pushed on FFAs apparently and then went to do homework on our departed Whiplash and return but didn't mention whiplash again after that,

Duffman - That 3rd one is not super strong but I easily imagine one of the wolves staying very quiet given it's only officially day 1 and they have company to hide in from the lower posters, maybe LoughC, Duffman or someone similar and its hard to justify one in a group

few other notworthy people are:

Dublin Andy - Potentially on a team with G&D based on the above but looking at Andy in isolation his posts sometimes seem a bit prepared. Had an early excuse for missing Day 0 too and wolves often feel the need to excuse their absence more. If anyone was going to push a low lying wolf out of my top 3 atm it'd probably be him

sKeith - Not a fan of the whole Lock Clear thing but don't think a wolf would be playing like sK is atm and drawing such attention. That said posting so much more often than others while not imo really directing the village could be in terms of misdirection / distraction but no for me

Trit - Could mostly be gut that has me suspecting Trit a little, a few wishy washy posts stating that interactions could indicate someone is a wolf or not a wolf etc

Triceratops - no read at all, not a fan of using the term fluff but feel TB and her shower renovation has done enough without adding a whole lot to kinda skirt by and this has my gut worrying a bit

The rest I don't have much of a lean on Pter for example I was a little suspicious but his reads aren't too far off my own and that would make me not focus too much on him yet

Will probably put a placeholder in for 1 or 2 above soon
    My FFA:

G&R - seemed to focus on me immediately and wouldn’t let go for no other reason than I didn’t conform.

Pter - likes to point, sit back and then watch. Not a fan of his style.

Bounty Hunter - I didn’t have a third but he seems to be the one that no one is questioning and I believe everyone should be questioned somewhat until the game progresses more.
    TheSkunk wrote: »
    FFA #1

1. SKeith - Despite the consensus that’s who I think is. I know people are saying a wolf wouldn’t post like that but why wouldn’t they? He’s involved in literally everything going on so far.

2. Green&Red - The whole Andy band wagon thing. He was the one who brought up SKs previous posting style and he had a little back and forth earlier in the game with SK.

3. Tusk - Didn’t respond when I offered up an explanation about Whip but agreed with another poster poster after that it had something to do with me. Also liked post #275 from G&R to SK, only saw it when going back but thought it odd and possibly a wolf liking their wolf buddies interaction.

Open to change over the next couple of days but that’s it for tonight
    So I've done my reads - a bit later than planned but this is where I'm at right now.
    For my current #FFA it's my top 3 wolfiest, G & R, Kolido and Tusk but still another day to lynch so this could and likely will change.

Barney92 Gif heavy, bit about 'if' Strawbs dies, did reads on Whiplash's posts - Slight village
    Bounty Hunter Also gif heavy. Suggested and did FFA. Slight village.
    Clarabel Not much here - neutral for now
    crosstownk 2 Posts - nothing
    Digital Solitude 1 Post - nothing
    Dublinandy2 Unique posting style which I kind of like - need to be careful of that. Others very suspicious but I'm not seeing it. Closer look needed. Neutral for now.
    Duffman13 Made an early read and no sign since munch. Neutral to wolf.
    Ectoplasm Me. Village.
    fixxxer Mostly gifs to start. Did a read back based on munch choice - smart wolf or active village? Lines up Trit as shady while suggesting Skunk more clear, team? Neutral to wolf for now
    Green&Red Quick to go with SK being village. Why? Team? Focused on Dandy. Accuses others of throwing shade while throwing shade. Current top wolf suspect.
    kitten_k Suggested munches not useful - strange. Watch interplay with Strawbs. Neutral to wolf at the moment.
    Kolido Why would 1st munch be most telling of the game? Setting village up to read more into it than necessary? Slight wolf.
    Loughc 2 Posts - nothing
    Pter Mostly reacting to Skeith. Kind of disagree with him on Dandy but agree that there's likely a loud wolf. Slight village
    quickbeam Not too much here to go on. Similar reaction to mine with Kitten's post. Neutral for now.
    sKeith Aggressive play - taking on leader role yet not munched - double/triple bluff? Not convinced he's village but not convinced he's wolf. Neutral for now.
    Strawberry Milkshake Originally top suspect - reread post that bothered me so moved off top suspect spot. Slight wolf with Kitten possibly
    Succubus_ Claimed suspect already - were they, check. Other than that, 2 posts - nothing.
    TheSkunk Post about wolves going for someone who hasn't posted much is worth noting; who's been looking at Skunk? Kinda defends Andy - always makes me wary. Neutral to village but definitely needs follow up look.
    Triceratops Ballet Kind of with her on the whole 'lets call out low posters' bs. Neutral for now.
    tritium Suspicious of Skunk. Mild shade at Barney. Notes GnR & DAndy's interaction. Agrees with me on G&R, yet I'm leaning slight wolf.
    tusk Type of villager post rang a bell - slight wolf
    Whiplashy Dead Munch Day 1

Current Order
    Green & Red Wolfiest
    Kolido
    Tusk
    Tritium
    Kitten K
    Strawbs
    Duffman
    fixxer
    Dandy
    Skeith Neutralish
    TB
    QB
    Clarabel
    Skunk
    Barney
    Bounty Hunter
    Pter
    Me Villageriest

succubus Not enough to go on really
    CTK
    Lough C
    Digi
    Clarabel wrote: »
    I'm on page 33
    I've voted duffman for obvious reasons....I forgot it was starting.

My FFA right now is
    Strawbs
    Trit
    Barney

Will update after I've read ALL of the pages. Won't be posting under the sea. Missed my train to London, makes me sad.
    This is a very good point!
    FFA.
    Strawbs - Always a wolf
    Lady skunk

So many pages to go. I should probably get a pencil instead of using my posts ton track notes
    sKeith wrote: »
    My current list, top is clear bottom is dodgy, just graded, not sorted within grades yet.

Lock clear villager
    sKeith - Lock CLEAR

leaning village
    Green&Red - decent read of me, advancing player or TMI? (for newbies 'too much information') ah feck, barney can keep an eye on him, consider me slightly pocketed here
    tusk - I can see where his sKeith / skunk and kolido wolf leans are coming from. He's also villa leaning my villa lean. You earned a villa lean from me.
    Strawberry Milkshake - Like answers given when i asked about why she like the fact there was no village aligned power roles.
    tritium - nice acknowledgment of mountainous (for newbies, the nice picture of the mountains was a ref to the type of game we are currently playing, mountainous, no power roles, and only vanilla wolves) shade / not shade on me and pter, or just trying to game solve. Dont lynch here first. Reevaluate the here on day 2. There posts so far are pro village.
    Barney92 - some shade but is honest about it, game solvey? depends how pter flips, not w/w with pter.
    Dublinandy2 - not all wolves are furry, the eccentric, either he is pocketing me or whatever, i like him.
    quickbeam - very slight village lean

nullish
    Bounty Hunter - forty coats with his fifty pockets.
    Pter - seems to try hard to read my posts but ignores mention of TB being guarded about what she posts. Asks for explanations to stuff already in thread. Seems to be trying to act villagery. Recieved some backup from sm, but i'm village leaning on sm, so gonna discard that for a while.
    Ectoplasm - has a long list that SM is top of , but when asked can't produce any list. ecto has moved up today as she gave a reads list, i'll be keeping an eye on the list, but giving one is good..
    Clarabel i like clarabels progression, she is making reads, she is scum reading some of my town lean, but thats okay, i need somebody to keep me straight on my blinkers.

Null
    Succubus_ - picked up on pter & sKeith back and forth. picked up on kolido birthday, but not when. thats a very low thread awareness. still null.
    Crosstownk - pretty null except G&R softly defended them. They mentioned that if necro was playing it be like reading war n peace. i couldn't relate, and i wonder if he had actually read war and peace, caz, why lie about that, and gnr comes swinging hard at me re war and peace.
    Digital Solitude - null as null can be, has he forgotten about the game?
    Triceratops Ballet - she says she has to watch what she says, nothing further, more came from tb, still on watch, but more null now than lean bad.

very slight inkling of wolf equity
    Kolido - shader
    Loughc - shader, lough c aint moved, 2 poster, get posting or modkill on the way.
    Duffman13 - claims to have found two wolves in the OPs, one's a dead villa. moved duff down today.

leaning wolf
    kitten_k - very defensive, skims thread.
    fixxxer - having trouble giffing. fixxxer has moved down, backing skunk
    TheSkunk - Liked there OP more than most, sk v duffman. troubled re my lock clear. provides excuses for absence that nobody cares about. Still, wants to know why lock clear. seems to misunderstand shade vs picking apart peoples posts. Yeah, making a new grade for this one. leaning wolf.

The Dead

Whiplashy (Villa) - jokes that kolido is a wolf.

okay, so i have 3 in my leaning wolf, take this as my ffa.

i have 7 in my village, this is great.

if i havent moved you in a while, you need to get talking with me, make me see you.....
    Kolido wrote: »
    Well as I said, doing my reads of Keithys list.

Keithy - why is a nrv trying to clear themselves so much in a game with no roled vils. How many times have you posted that list with you lock clear, thats the first thing I see. I can see through your big wolfy eyes

So if Keithy is a wolf, he will likely tarnish another member, step right up Lough.

Chances are a rather new player will be wolf number 3. What ya think Clarebel?

FFA#1

Keith
    Lough
    Clarebel

I would keep Keith around for his wolf input, voting Lough atm.

Village lean going on above analysis, pter, bh, lady Skunk.
    Succubus_ wrote: »
    Note to self: keep up with the thread and don't wait until you have pages to read! Ok, so we're voting tonight before 9. Feck, I'm absolutely suspicious of everyone and I obviously need to post more so people can get a handle on me.

Ok, so an FFA is where we put up 3 people we suspect the most?

1. sKeith - sorry but I just think you're a bit too eager to hunt wolves, seems like a cover.
    2. Loughc - this is going on others' suspicions as I haven't played before and it seems odd for a mod to be keeping such a low profile.
    3. Pter - sorry Pter but I'm just getting a whiff of wolf off you, can't put my finger on it :p

This list could change and I haven't voted yet.
    Pter wrote: »
    #FFA1

DublinAndy - as said before i think he off the cuff posts are anything but and he is getting help from wolf buddies.
    Green&Red - Flip flopping all over the place, could be stirring the pot to get reactions and divert attention, could be rattling cages. Didnt respond to my counter of him accusing me of pocketing, then excludes me from a pseudo summary of yesterday. Its enough to get him here on this list.
    Bounty Hunter - i could be wrong and i hope i am, but im fairly certain he was trying to pocket me yesterday. Be great if he was legit, but i cant be sure.

Honorable mention to Fixxxer as well who is suspect to me on a gut feeling. Will try to work backwards on a reason why but something triggered my suspicion reading his posts yesterday.

I think there is at least 1 wolf in the above, but i still stand over the fact there is probably a quiet wolf. Im not going to waste an FFA vote on people for whom there is no evidence due to lack of posts however. We will just have to sort the quiet people out later in the game.
    Right, Im going off the theory that there is at least a wolf in the first half of players to post (11). Pter was no12 so hes in the middle and whiplashy was the beginning of the second half of posters. So, the lucky 11 are -

Kolido
    QB
    Fixxxer
    Loughc
    Green&Red
    DublinAndy
    Strawberry
    Kitten k
    Tritium
    Triceratops
    Barney

Whiplashy & Kolido - whips 1st post she calls Kolido a wolf for being first to post on thread. It reads like its in jest (has smiley face) but Kolido doesnt acknowledge it in any way. Later, Kolido asks whip has she caught up on thread. She thanks his post and responds that she has. End of interactions.

Whiplashy & QB - no interactions.

Whiplashy & fixxxer - no interactions

Whiplashy & Loughc - no interactions

Whiplashy & Green - no direct interactions. TB asks whether the new/newish players are male or female. Green answers on behalf of clarabel and whippy saying he thinks they are ladies.

Whiplashy & DubAndy - no direct interaction. Tritium makes a post re skunk which Andy disagrees with but whiplashy agrees with.

Whiplashy & Strawbs - whiplashy asks who left to post and strawbs provides the info. Post thanks by whiplashy.

Whiplashy & Kitten k - no interactions.

Whiplashy & Tritium - Trit says a post by skunk is odd and whiplashy responds saying she agrees with Trit and it has spiked her interest. Trit thanks this post.

Whiplashy & Triceratops - asks the newish players incl whip if they are male or female. No reply from whiplashy but her gender given by green.

Whiplashy & Barney - Barney quotes her post saying that she and green are saying similar things.

Now the rest

Whiplashy & Pter - Pter replies to her regarding settings for posts per page.

Whiplashy & Clarabel - whips 2nd post of game re volume if posts is thanked Clarabel. No direct interactions.

Whiplashy & Succubus - whip is told succubus is one of the two left to post. She says she will be voting for one of these two. Whiplashy thanks succubus 1st post in game. No direct interactions.

Whiplashy & Tusk - one of the two left to post which whiplashy says she will be voting for. No direct interactions.

Whiplashy & SKeith - Keith notes that duffman has left Andy off his odd opening post comment even though both Andy and whiplashy said similar things. Skeith states in a different post that he has null read on whiplashy. Keith tells whiplashy that duffman has accused her due to her OP. Keith baffled by one of their sentences and whiplashy responds. She also believes Keith is village.

Whiplashy & Duffman - duffman finds her OP odd. Later rephrases to say it makes him think roled or wolf. No direct interactions.

Whiplashy & Skunk - skunks posts asking about info gained from munch. Whiplashy replies that it will depend on who they munch and what that player may have posted. Agrees with Trit later that one of skunks posts is odd and has spiked her interest.

No other interactions with the rest of players.

I think whiplashy may have been the first to be munched as shes pretty good at spotting things. Her track record of calling out wolves isnt bad at all so they wanted rid of her ASAP. This leads me to believe that the wolf team is not full of brand new players but probably a mix at least.

FFA

Kolido will be in there anyway. He completely ignored her jest post about wolf being 1st to post. Ignoring it would be something a roled player would do but seeing as there are no good roles.....

The other 2 I have decided on yet.
    Green&Red wrote: »
    #FFA 1

Dandy - Raised my suspicions from the start. I was beginning to warm to him but yesterday he claimed he trusted Petr, now he doesn't. I know things move on but I want to have a proper read of his posts. My vote remains here

Fixxxer - gut feel, I've had it as hes posted in real time and reading back over his posts I still have it. Nothing I could put my finger on

Third is a toss up, I'll come back to it later - currently between about five or six
    Day one votes so far

Tuesday
    10:03 strawbs votes kitten
    10:07 Pter votes Andy
    10:18 green votes Andy
    13:02 fixer voting trit or Barney with side of Keith
    15:08 Andy voting green
    15:26 Kolido voting tomorrow (today) for someone not throwing out accusations
    16:33 Andy reiterating their vote on green
    16:40 green states open to change his Andy vote
    16:44 Trit thinks green and Andy interactions interesting and probably vote green out of 2
    18:34 bounty will probably placeholder green or strawberry soon
    20:35 clarabel votes duffman
    21:45 Pter reiterating vote staying on Andy
    22:26 clarabel unvotes duffman and votes crosstownk
    Wednesday
    01:57 Keith votes fixxxer
    05:38 bounty says skunk has voted Keith think I missed skunk saying this (check ffa at 19:26 Tuesday)
    07:36 Kolido votes loughc
    09:45 Andy unvoting green and leaning towards Pter
    09:57 strawberry unvotes kitten and votes Kolido
    10:13 Qb votes for skunk
    10:59 green reiterating they haven’t moved off Andy but Andy bringing them around
    Ok I've been doing some reading, I haven't read everyone's iso yet cos there's a lot of chaff from the weekend.

so far here are my thoughts:

Very low posters (I categorised this as anyone who's posted less than the mods!)
    Digi, CTK, LoughC, Succubus
    For obvious reasons I've not read on these, inclined to give the benefit of the doubt for the next day or so as RL can get in the way and there's bound to be a reason they picked a slow game to play.

I won't be voting from the v low poster group...this time

Next Level (players who've posted up to and around my level so far....spoiler alert this is as far as I've gotten)
    Duffman - was very chatty all weekend kind of went a bit hard on peope "who forgot the game was starting" led us down a meta convo route with skeith, and agreed with QB that constantly changing nicknames was unfair on newbs. absent since then. could be RL could be more.

Tusk- first game trying to figure out what kind of villager they are (their words not mine) has soem interractions with other (barney and Fixxer) players wants to understand their reasoning for accusations a little. still catching up on thread.

Trit- Not loads of posts but lots of good questioning of motives of other posters, in favour of FFA and favours posters declaring their vote on thread

Ecto - again not loads of posts, but true to her word yesterday deliverd a detailed post of her thoughts on everyone yesterday

Triceratops Ballet - a majestic and graceful creature with a three horned face! She's been a little MIA so far this game but that's ok cos it was a bank holiday and this is a slow burning game and she has work to do!!!

Clarabel - also "forgot about the game" asks a lot of questions, has submitted 2 different FFA's and voted twice both times for people not on her FFA

Out of the above list so far I'm suss on Clara and Duffer, Clara can you clarify why neither of your votes were for people on your FFAs?

When I get a chunk of time again later I'll look at further posters and be back with questions, as a placeholder I'll be voting Duffer (I think)
    My FFA.
    TheSkunk - Liked there OP more than most, sk v duffman. troubled re my lock clear. provides excuses for absence that nobody cares about. Still, wants to know why lock clear. seems to misunderstand shade vs picking apart peoples posts. Yeah, making a new grade for this one. leaning wolf.

Loughc is not on my FFA!
    #FFA2

1) Pter - I still don’t like his style, seems to be well suited to being a wolf. Happy to say what suits to illicit an response if it helps him respond back to stir the pot. Have witnessed him on several occasions ignore questions or comments directed towards him if it doesn’t fit an agenda.

2) Fixxer - pure instinct so happy to accept I could be wrong on this but have always trusted my instinct. I wouldn’t vote in first round but definitely leaning more wolf.

3) Tusk - Didn’t have a third but would put Skunk as total village so taking this from her FFA.
    kitten_k wrote: »
    #FFA1

sKeith - not liking his antagonistic play. keeps saying he is lock clear village but this is only to him as there is no way in the game to prove this but still hell bent on trying to get everyone to accept this. I feel like his play is a bluff to make us think that a wolf surely wouldn't play like that.

G&R - I feel like he is trying to hard to come across as a villager and doesn't like when people go against his thoughts or call him out on things.

Clarabel - there is more a feeling as there is something about her posts that are not sitting right with me but can't pin point exactly what. I know she said she would have limited availability until today so hopefully when she starts to get more involved it will help.

Vote going in now for sKeith.
    tritium wrote: »
    I hadn’t definitely picked so I hadn’t put a vote in yet. My current #ffa1 is ;

DublinAndy2
    Green&red
    Clarabel

Both of the first two for their interactions. It feels like there should be a wolf in there. The peace semi-breaking out in the last while is suspicious too. Almost like wolves pulling it back a bit

Clarabel is because of her weird pattern of who she’ll vote for. It’s just a bit poorly thought out even at this stage.

Of the remainders

Pete and skeith: the old married couple. Skeith style is game is very head on: would it be a good tactic for wolves in mountainous? We usually have one loud wolf so maybe. Petr seems more solvey at te moment but worth watching. Neutral and village leans for now

Bounty: very hard to read. If I was looking for a safety lynch to help make distance between possible wolves and village later in the game it would be bounty or Barney just for the way the blend in. Too early for that though

Strawberry: need to go back and iso her when I have a minute. Something about her makes me uneasy but I can’t quite say what.

Tusk: says they’re a newbie. Playing that way, in terms of asking questions and checking the parameters. Generally looking very village. Strong village lean

Skunk. A lot of fluffy stuff, can also be defensive. Looks more like wolf than village at this stage but limited value in flipping them at this point

Kitten_k: remarkably they’ve been reasonably active, since I barely remember them. Pretty much every post is pure fluff. No real challenge or questioning. If I could pick between Andy and G&R she’s be in my main ffa. Strong wolf lean
    Barney92 wrote: »
    #FFA1

fixxxer - I didn't particularly like this post of fixxxer's. Says that I didn't mention something in my round-up, when I actually did. That leads me to think they either didn't read the post (possible) or are a wolf trying to sow a bit of confusion (semi-successfully with tusk jumping on it)

Kolido - who would munch whiplashy? Potentially someone who had been called out by whiplashy as a wolf early on (even in jest). Kolido's lack of response to this makes me a bit suspicious. I know it's sort of a damned if you do, damned if you don't sort of thing and people might question them if they defended themselves seriously but the lack of a joke-y reply makes me a bit uneasy. Not the strongest reasoning I've ever come up with but we're quite early on without a huge amount to go on

Not really sure of a third to be honest.

I'm leaning good towards
    Strawberry - as outlined in my previous post, it's a general feeling coupled with the sacrifice thing,
    TB - the posts about her 'lack' of posting seemed genuine so I reckon she's not a wolf,
    clarabel - I'd be shocked if a wolf flip flopped so openly, so quickly on day 1 like they did with me. Moved from FFA to leaning good in fifteen minutes.
    sKeith - I don't really buy the lock clear thing but does come across as trying to find wolves
    #FFA1

Just for completeness

1. Dandy
    2. Fixxxer
    3. Strawbs
    I only have one player in my wolf list atm. I give reason for all placements, If you don't agree with any of my reasons, discuss it with me.

I doubt seriously you will be arguing about your shader label.

My current list, top is clear bottom is dodgy, just graded, not sorted within grades yet.

Lock clear villager
    sKeith - Lock CLEAR

leaning village
    Green&Red - decent read of me, advancing player or TMI? (for newbies 'too much information') ah feck, barney can keep an eye on him, consider me slightly pocketed here
    tusk - I can see where his sKeith / skunk and kolido wolf leans are coming from. He's also villa leaning my villa lean. You earned a villa lean from me.
    Strawberry Milkshake - Like answers given when i asked about why she like the fact there was no village aligned power roles.
    tritium - nice acknowledgment of mountainous (for newbies, the nice picture of the mountains was a ref to the type of game we are currently playing, mountainous, no power roles, and only vanilla wolves) shade / not shade on me and pter, or just trying to game solve. Dont lynch here first. Reevaluate the here on day 2. There posts so far are pro village.
    Barney92 - some shade but is honest about it, game solvey? depends how pter flips, not w/w with pter.
    Dublinandy2 - not all wolves are furry, the eccentric, either he is pocketing me or whatever, i like him.
    quickbeam - very slight village lean

nullish
    Bounty Hunter - forty coats with his fifty pockets.
    Pter - seems to try hard to read my posts but ignores mention of TB being guarded about what she posts. Asks for explanations to stuff already in thread. Seems to be trying to act villagery. Recieved some backup from sm, but i'm village leaning on sm, so gonna discard that for a while.
    Ectoplasm - has a long list that SM is top of , but when asked can't produce any list. ecto has moved up today as she gave a reads list, i'll be keeping an eye on the list, but giving one is good..
    Clarabel i like clarabels progression, she is making reads, she is scum reading some of my town lean, but thats okay, i need somebody to keep me straight on my blinkers.

Null
    Succubus_ - picked up on pter & sKeith back and forth. picked up on kolido birthday, but not when. thats a very low thread awareness. still null.
    Crosstownk - pretty null except G&R softly defended them. They mentioned that if necro was playing it be like reading war n peace. i couldn't relate, and i wonder if he had actually read war and peace, caz, why lie about that, and gnr comes swinging hard at me re war and peace.
    Digital Solitude - null as null can be, has he forgotten about the game?
    Triceratops Ballet - she says she has to watch what she says, nothing further, more came from tb, still on watch, but more null now than lean bad.

very slight inkling of wolf equity
    Kolido - shader
    Loughc - shader, lough c aint moved, 2 poster, get posting or modkill on the way.
    Duffman13 - claims to have found two wolves in the OPs, one's a dead villa. moved duff down today.

leaning wolf

Willing to vote wolf.

The Dead

Whiplashy (Villa) - jokes that kolido is a wolf.

okay, so i have 3 in my leaning wolf, take this as my ffa.

i have 7 in my village, this is great.
    Change the end to, my #ffa1 is my two leaning wolves and willing to vote wolf.
    who was voted| by who| current count

kittenk|trit,ecto,straw|3
    dandy|pter, green|2
    skunk| qb, tusk|2
    green| fixxxer|1
    cross| calrabel|1
    fixxxer| sKeith|1
    loughc| kolido|1
    pter| dandy|1
    kolido| strawberry|1
    duff|tb|1
    straw|BH|1
    skeith|kittenk|1

I think this is current, correct me if i have your vote wrong, or just quote the table, remove quote tags fix and post fixed version.
    votes so far

kittenk|trit,ecto,straw|3
    dandy|pter, green|2
    skunk| qb, tusk|2
    green| fixxxer|1
    cross| calrabel|1
    fixxxer| sKeith|1
    loughc| kolido|1
    pter| dandy|1
    duff|tb|1
    straw|BH|1
    skeith|kittenk|1

strawberry cant be voting two people.
    Day one votes so far

Tuesday
    10:03 strawbs votes kitten
    10:07 Pter votes Andy
    10:18 green votes Andy
    13:02 fixer voting trit or Barney with side of Keith
    15:08 Andy voting green
    15:26 Kolido voting tomorrow (today) for someone not throwing out accusations
    16:33 Andy reiterating their vote on green
    16:40 green states open to change his Andy vote
    16:44 Trit thinks green and Andy interactions interesting and probably vote green out of 2
    18:34 bounty will probably placeholder green or strawberry soon. Confirmed at 12:49 Wednesday that he put vote on strawberry.
    20:35 clarabel votes duffman
    21:45 Pter reiterating vote staying on Andy
    22:26 clarabel unvotes duffman and votes crosstownk
    Wednesday
    01:57 Keith votes fixxxer
    05:38 bounty says skunk has voted Keith think I missed skunk saying this (check ffa at 19:26 Tuesday)
    07:36 Kolido votes loughc
    09:45 Andy unvoting green and leaning towards Pter
    09:57 strawberry unvotes kitten and votes Kolido
    10:13 Qb votes for skunk
    10:59 green reiterating they haven’t moved off Andy but Andy bringing them around
    12:33 kitten says she hasn’t voted yet but will do so before she leaves work this afternoon.
    12:40 triceratops says she is putting a placeholder on duffman (she thinks).
    12:49 ectoplasm says she hasn’t voted yet and won’t until she is home.
    12:52 fixxxer says leaning strongly on a green vote after reading back. Waiting to see more info before switching to Keith.
    13:01 triceratops confirms vote on duffman
    13:15 tusk states that they put a vote on skunk some time Tuesday.
    15:15 skunk think of voting green but not definite
    15;34 kitten votes Keith
    16:04 tritium clarifies that he hasn’t put a vote in yesterday
    17:20 green says he’s leaving vote on Andy
    18:47 tritium puts placeholder vote on green
    18:56 tritium tempted to switch to kitten
    19:10 tritium unvotes green and votes kitten
    19:18 ectoplasm votes kitten
    19:42 strawberry unvotes Kolido and votes kitten
    19:47 pter states his vote staying on Andy
    And for brevity...

Kitten K Wolfiest
    Kolido Wolfy
    Fixxer Wolfy
    Clarabel Wolfyish
    Duffman Wolfyish
    Green & Red Wolfyish
    Succubus Wolfyish
    sKeith Neutral to Wolf
    Strawbs Neutral to Wolf
    D Andy Neutral to Wolf
    Tusk Neutral to Village
    TB Neutral to Village
    QB Neutral to Village
    Pter Villagish
    Bounty Hunter Villagish
    Barney Village
    Skunk Village
    Tritium Village
    Me Village
    CTK Still nothing to go on
    Lough C Still nothing to go on
    Digi Still nothing to go on

kittenk|trit,ecto,sKeith|3
    dandy|pter, green|2
    skunk| qb, tusk|2
    green| fixxxer|1
    cross| calrabel|1
    loughc| kolido|1
    pter| dandy|1
    duff|tb|1
    straw|BH|1
    skeith|kittenk|1
    kolido|straw|1

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch form closed. Results at 10pm.

Welcome to Twilight.

kittenk|trit,ecto,sKeith|3
    skeith|kittenk,skunk|2
    dandy|pter, green|2
    skunk| qb, tusk|2
    green| fixxxer|1
    cross| calrabel|1
    loughc| kolido|1
    pter| dandy|1
    duff|tb|1
    straw|BH|1

kolido|straw|1

skunks vote added.
    Necro wrote: »
    The discussions and finger-pointing had been longer than ever before witnessed in this quaint little village of Boardstown.

Suspicions were rife, and had changed all day but it had been deemed that kitten_k was guilty.

Armed only with batons, their firearms stored away until they completed their academy training - they turned on kitten_k and beat them to death.

kitten_k was then strung up in the centre of Boardstown as a warning to the monsters who owned the night time.

f0f23c77b3ffd26eb8a00d31527e0a72--scary-movies-horror-movies.jpg

kitten_k was....

fbi-agents-work-at-the-scene-of-a-fourth-package-bombing-in-three-M8PRDW.jpg

An FBI Trainee (NRV)

So here's the summary:

#FFA1 1st 2nd Voted For Day 1 Lynch Results
    Bounty Hunter Green & Red Strawberry Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Strawberry kitten_k 3 tritium, Ectoplasm, sKeith
    Duffman Dublinandy2 3 Pter, Green&Red, duffman13
    DublinAndy Green & Red Pter Pter sKeith 2 kitten_k, TheSkunk
    Pter fixxxer TheSkunk 2 quickbeam, tusk
    Bounty Hunter Tusk Kolido 2 crosstownk, Strawberry Milkshake
    TheSkunk sKeith sKeith Barney92 1 Digital Solitude
    Green & Red fixxxer 1 Barney92
    Tusk Green&Red 1 fixxxer
    Ectoplasm Green & Red Kitten_k Kitten_k Pter 1 Dublinandy2
    Kolido Kolido duffman13 1 Triceratops Ballet
    Tusk fixxxer Loughc 1 Kolido
    Clarabel Strawberry Strawberry Crosstownk crosstownk 1 Clarabel
    Tritium Skunk Strawberry 1 Bounty Hunter
    Barney none
    sKeith Kitten fixxxer Kitten_K
    fixxxer kitten
    Skunk skunk
    Kolido sKeith LoughC
    LoughC
    Clarabel
    succubus sKeith DNV
    LoughC
    Pter
    Pter DubAndy DubAndy
    Green & Red
    Bounty Hunter
    Strawberry Kolido Kolido
    none
    none
    Green & Red DubAndy DubAndy DubAndy
    fixxxer fixxxer
    none Strawberry
    TriceratopsB Clarabel Duffman
    Duffman
    none
    kitten_k sKeith sKeith
    Green & Red
    Clarabel
    tritium DubAndy Kitten_k kitten_k
    Green & Red
    Clarabel
    barney fixxxer fixxer
    Kolido
    none
    Left alive who didn't FFA Day 1
    fixxer Green&Red
    duffman DublinAndy
    Quickbeam Skunk
    tusk Skunk
    Crosstownk Kolido

Only Clarabel voted outside their FFA. A few people had fixxxer and/or Kolido on their lists. Pter wasn't actually on fixxxer at this stage - at least not enough to FFA him - despite saying he was. Not sure what else stands out, other than the obvious fact that the top 2 were tied villagers, and the third place another villager.

Also, I didn't realise just how WALL OF TEXT that first post was going to be...will just post up the summary for Days 2 & 3 next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

I didn't ffa the first day, but I called out Skunk, Kolido and Skeith as potentially dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

So here's the summary:

#FFA1 1st 2nd Voted For Day 1 Lynch Results
    Bounty Hunter Green & Red Strawberry Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Strawberry kitten_k 3 tritium, Ectoplasm, sKeith
    Duffman Dublinandy2 3 Pter, Green&Red, duffman13
    DublinAndy Green & Red Pter Pter sKeith 2 kitten_k, TheSkunk
    Pter fixxxer TheSkunk 2 quickbeam, tusk
    Bounty Hunter Tusk Kolido 2 crosstownk, Strawberry Milkshake
    TheSkunk sKeith sKeith Barney92 1 Digital Solitude
    Green & Red fixxxer 1 Barney92
    Tusk Green&Red 1 fixxxer
    Ectoplasm Green & Red Kitten_k Kitten_k Pter 1 Dublinandy2
    Kolido Kolido duffman13 1 Triceratops Ballet
    Tusk fixxxer Loughc 1 Kolido
    Clarabel Strawberry Strawberry Crosstownk crosstownk 1 Clarabel
    Tritium Skunk Strawberry 1 Bounty Hunter
    Barney none
    sKeith Kitten fixxxer Kitten_K
    fixxxer kitten
    Skunk skunk
    Kolido sKeith LoughC
    LoughC
    Clarabel
    succubus sKeith DNV
    LoughC
    Pter
    Pter DubAndy DubAndy
    Green & Red
    Bounty Hunter
    Strawberry Kolido Kolido
    none
    none
    Green & Red DubAndy DubAndy DubAndy
    fixxxer fixxxer
    none Strawberry
    TriceratopsB Clarabel Duffman
    Duffman
    none
    kitten_k sKeith sKeith
    Green & Red
    Clarabel
    tritium DubAndy Kitten_k kitten_k
    Green & Red
    Clarabel
    barney fixxxer fixxer
    Kolido
    none
    Left alive who didn't FFA Day 1
    fixxer Green&Red
    duffman DublinAndy
    Quickbeam Skunk
    tusk Skunk
    Crosstownk Kolido

Only Clarabel voted outside their FFA. A few people had fixxxer and/or Kolido on their lists. Pter wasn't actually on fixxxer at this stage - at least not enough to FFA him - despite saying he was. Not sure what else stands out, other than the obvious fact that the top 2 were tied villagers, and the third place another villager.

Where did I vote outside of FFA please.

You voted for crosstownk who wasn't in your list of suspects. I know you've already explained why. I was more commenting on the fact that everyone else stayed within their FFA for voting purposes.

You voted for crosstownk who wasn't in your list of suspects. I know you've already explained why. I was more commenting on the fact that everyone else stayed within their FFA for voting purposes.
    FFA is three names. There were three names. I voted for third one per reasons given. How is this voting outside FFA ?

FFA is three names. There were three names. I voted for third one per reasons given. How is this voting outside FFA ?

Ok...if you had crosstownk on an FFA at any point, you didn't tag it as such. I did a thread search using FFA, which brings up every mention of it.
    Your first FFA or three names were Strawberry/Tritium/Barney. You then updated it to Strawberry/Skunk and no third name. If you did do another post with CTK listed as your third, the tag FFA wasn't in that same post so I didn't see it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Ectoplasm wrote:

I had those 3 as my ffa and put Fixxxer at 4th in the same post.

I had those 3 as my ffa and put Fixxxer at 4th in the same post.

To be fair, am looking at Day 2 and you are on fixxxer there.

Also, can I just say, when I do mess up it's because I'm essentially rereading the whole thread and it's a LOT of posts so easy to miss something.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Just clarifying.

Just clarifying.

No worries...I did actually quote the post where you said it but just took actual FFAs for summary so think that's where the confusion. Also everyone talks too much for this nonsense :pac::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

The first post in Ecto's FFA search above stands out for me even if it's cos I've been on strawbs since back then.
    I agree on free voting. I’m not too pushed about FFAs either. We can change our votes as much as we want, right? I might play like they do on MU if we do. Fire a vote on someone and then declare on thread that I’m voting for them at that present moment in time.

Why would you not be pro FFAs in a game with no roles (mountainous is the term iirc) ?

Pre-empting changing votes later too. Something a wolf might want to do incase they need to jump about for a desired result.

Only long game I’ve ever been involved in was on mafia universe (MU) and they hop on and off votes left, right and centre. That exactly what I said I was gonna do if our first ever long game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

we had a conversation about this 2 days ago Clara!! I asked you why you did it and you gave an explanation of it at the time!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thinking of changing my vote to Triceratops. On, only to argue with GnR about whether she did or didn't vote for Duffers before or after her FFA. No real game play. If a few people pile on her, she might come talking again. If a wolf, she might let something slip in her defending herself. If she's a Villager she might just step up to the plate and find something useful for us and we can change our vote, or otherwise she's not great loss (sorry TB!).

Ha, there she is again! Posted while I was typing. Wanna persuade me not to vote for you, while you're on there?

quickbeam wrote: »
    Ha, there she is again! Posted while I was typing. Wanna persuade me not to vote for you, while you're on there?

maybe when you apologise for hurting my feelings :p
    quickbeam wrote: »
    she's not great loss.
    :eek:

Honestly though that's not an unfair accusation, I can't point to anything fantastic I've done to help the village. I will say if I was a wolf it would have been easy for me to lump on digi in the 2nd lynch in an effort to clear myself that wagon was well rolling when I voted it would have been a super easy choice to make for me to point back to later as village cred. It's always easy for wolves to just lump in on a wagon to hide, I haven't done that

• Advertisement

Day 2 Summary:

#FFA2 1st 2nd Voted For Day 2 Lynch
    Quickbeam Kolido Kolido Digi Player Name No. of Votes Voters
    Fixxer fixxer Digital Solitude 5 quickbeam, Pter, Dublinandy2, The Skunk, tusk
    TheSkunk crosstownk crosstownk 4 Clarabel, sKeith, Kolido, Triceratops Ballet
    Kolido sKeith Strawberry Crosstownk Strawberry Milkshake 4 Green&Red, fixxxer, Bounty Hunter, Ectoplasm
    Digi sKeith fixxxer 3 Strawberry Milkshake, duffman13, Barney92
    Strawberry low posters Bounty Hunter 1 Digital Solitude
    Cross Kolido 1 crosstownk
    Tusk Skunk Digi Did Not Vote 2 Loughc, Succubus_
    Kolido
    Dandy
    BountyHunter Skeith Strawberry
    Pter
    Strawberry
    Pter Skeith Digi
    Fixxer
    BountyHunter
    Skunk Skeith Digi
    Green & Red
    None
    Clarabel Kolido Cross
    Cross
    none
    DubAndy Fixxer Digi
    Pter
    Digi
    Strawberry Succubus Kolido Fixxer
    LoughC Fixxer
    Digi
    Tusk Skunk Digi
    Kolido
    Ecto
    Left alive who didn't ffa (there were reads lists I know but just those who listed top 3 included here)
    fixxxer
    duffman
    ecto
    crosstownk
    TriceratopsB
    Green & Red

Fewer FFAs done over these 2 days, but there were reads lists done. There was a lot of conversation about Strawbs with G & R's post on her and there was a discussion over taking aim at low posters. Both of these took up the majority of the second day of day 2 (if that makes sense). Quite a few went outside of their original FFAs but doing so bagged a wolf.

I've done as much as I can stand to do for now. I need to take a break. Will look at Day 3 and 4 if I get a chance.

maybe when you apologise for hurting my feelings :p

Well, nothing personal, obviously! All is fair in love and Werewolf! :)

Not a great defence though. So could say any of the other 9 (?) players still alive who didn't vote for Digi, from which, I'd imagine at least one is a wolf.

Please do keep talking though. Don't go disappearing on us again.

I haven't changed my vote ... yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I will say if I was a wolf it would have been easy for me to lump on digi in the 2nd lynch in an effort to clear myself that wagon was well rolling when I voted it would have been a super easy choice to make for me to point back to later as village cred. It's always easy for wolves to just lump in on a wagon to hide, I haven't done that

That seems very disingenuous to me, from what I could make out there was a definite confusion over who would be lynched. If anything that goes against you as a villager

Nothing from Lady Skunk today, no notice on being absent either

Where are the votes from the Digi5 currently?
    Petr - Kolido
    QB - TB
    Lady Skunk - ?
    Tusk - ?

Nothing from Lady Skunk today, no notice on being absent either

Where are the votes from the Digi5 currently?
    Petr - Kolido
    QB - TB
    Lady Skunk - ?
    Tusk - ?

No, I'm still on Kolido. I only threatened to change to Triceratops. We'll see how the evening goes before changing if necessary.

we had a conversation about this 2 days ago Clara!! I asked you why you did it and you gave an explanation of it at the time!
    Yes and went back and had a look at post. FFA is three.

That seems very disingenuous to me, from what I could make out there was a definite confusion over who would be lynched. If anything that goes against you as a villager

how does it go against me as a villager exactly? It's grand to say "oh cos you didn't vote for a wolf" eh yeah only 5 people did vote for the wolf, so it makes me look wolfey to the same degree it makes anyone else who didn't vote digi look wolfey. Voting for him, if he got hung or not that night would have been a sure fire way to buy me some villager cred or at least some reasonable doubt at some point later in the game

Crap. Table didn't format right. Will fix it later though I don't know if anyone gaf about this info other than me.

• Advertisement

I'm going to be offline shortly, I've trees to cut up for the evening, I'll be able to read the posts intermittently but I won't be posting much. Unless of course I see a bandwagon developing on me! That would not be great for the town

For transparency and to avoid being accused of joining any bandwagons
    I've a place holder in for Kolido but I'll be standing by my strategy of voting with the Digi5, if thats an even split I'll pick in the following order

Kolido
    Clarabel
    Strawbs
    TB
    Fixxer

Advertisement